Is One Allowed to Ask for Release?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ana's Slave, Jun 24, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I have asked Mistress for release, but she has never said OK without some form of punishment. So I'm very wary of asking now unless I'm in the mood for a bit of pain or humiliation.

l=http://www.chastitymansion.com/ticker/][​IMG][/url]

2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Today he asked when he will be released, not for orgasm, only for teasing.
    He was locked last night. Whuss.
    And he knows I never tell. He is a good guesser.
    I told him he would be locked forever, and I didn't smile.
    I love to give him a curve.
    No punishment is given.
    All in a day's tease.

MyDB likes this.
  3. Dark_Willow

Dark_Willow Don't worry, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark.

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Perhaps the question has been answered already. I didn't scroll down before replying to the OP. However, it seems that the assumptions about what is permissible are pretty generic. In reality, I'd think it depends upon the woman and the relationship between the two of you.

I've always tended to ask my husband how he's feeling particularly regarding chastity. Not every day but I will ask and expect truthful answers. I recently cut short a denial period that was supposed to go much longer than it did because he was experiencing some difficulties that usually do not happen until a much longer period of denial.

We might vary the rules for a particular period of denial but I don't think there is any "one size fits all" formula for a relationship, chastity or otherwise.

4. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

So it sounds like your husband is in more of a self impossed chastity, than a forced chastity. If he is having problems with his "self control" he comes to you and you release him. Personally, as most here know, I am more of a complete domination person. I think chastity is only amusing when the man has no control over it. "Self control" is meaningless to my cuckold.

Just something you might want to try sometime. You and your husband might enjoy it more than you think.

Respectfully,

Angelique

5. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    In one sense, chastity is always self-imposed. He chooses to allow me to put the chastity device onto him to begin with. Of course, he can't resist as he craves it.

This incident was the first time something was off enough that I ended it early. But it is also what triggered the whole thing that he is going to start building up more and more of a tolerance. He likes it when I simply decide what is going to be and so do I.

My intention is for him to average one relief a month although I have a goal of one time that is much longer.

6. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Well?!..don't keep us in suspense! What is that "much longer" goal?

7. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    LOL. Okay, a year. Mind you, I did not say it was necessarily a realistic goal. I don't really know if it is or not. I do intend to increase his denial times by two days at a time. I have heard that there is a point where it doesn't make much difference anymore how long it is once a man reaches a certain amount of time in denial. The real reveal will be when it is time for his scheduled release and he begs me to let him go longer. That has happened before. But this time, the answer is going to be that that's what I was waiting for.

If this ever happens, at least the lesser denial times of a month or two won't seem as long to him anymore, I'm sure.

8. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Dark Willow, when you do get that reaction (him begging you to let him go longer), a fun experiment might be to say, "Okay, but you're sure that's what you want?" And of course he'll say yes. Then you can unlock him and tease him mercilessly until he begs you to let him cum. Then you can say, "No, you said you wanted to go longer, so that's what we're going to do. But first, I want to make you regret it." Heh heh...talk about screwing with his mind! Allowing him to go longer will be giving him what he wants, but it would be a real head game to make him regret his decision. Then you can lock him back up. The fun part of driving us insane is to get us to the point that we don't know WHAT we want anymore.

The deeper you can sink us into a state of confusion and disorientation, the more we're in a place where we're ready to just surrender and let you do our thinking for us. Total surrender!

9. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    Personally, I see a control issue here.

"I want this, I want that, do this to me, please give me more lock up time, I want, I want, blaa blaa blaaa.
    I don't buy it.

It's not about him, period!
    Do the laundry, plan and cook the meals, clean the house, change the oil in my car and keep it washed and filled with gas.

Bring me flowers without a special reason, ask me about what diamond I want to upgrade to on my wedding ring, buy me shoes and a new handbag, give me daily foot rubs, and paint my toes. Oh yes, let me sleep in, serve me breakfast in bed and bring me my iPhone and kindle. Now, I might hang the key to your chastity belt on my necklace.

10. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    You do make a good point. Plain and simple.

11. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I do not permit my husband to ask for release. It would be disrespectful. I will decide. his thpigged need to be about pleasing me. Thinking of his own release is selfish.

12. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    That is how my wife feels, yes. Today is my 100 day target release day (last orgasm was the day before Valentine's Day). There have been no hints or remarks about whether or not I will get that release today or tomorrow or whenever. It's just another Wednesday. Today was supposed to be "the day," and I am fighting back the temptation to ask about it, because I have been told in the past, in no uncertain terms, that when I bring it up, it feels like I'm pressuring her, and pressure is a buzz kill. Pressure makes people forget where they put the key. The key comes out when she decides, and asking about it does not help my situation...in fact, it hurts it.

13. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    Each Woman can make her own rules. I do not allow my husband to ask for release. In my view, that's selfish. he should concern himself with my pleasure. I will decide when or if he gets to cum.

14. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    I hope all keyholders and those they keep locked will adopt this simple rule I use with my cuckold Tina, my paying clients, and online playthings. A "target date" or a "release date" is not your fucking birthday. You're not entitled to anything, least of all an orgasm. Even on your birthday you're not entitled to an orgasm. A target date, release date, end of a chastity sentence, etc. is merely the day when it once again becomes "possible" that you might be allowed to play with your penis. It is still at the discretion of the keyholder as to when and how you will be allowed to cum; it might be in a day, a week, a month, a year, a decade, etc. It all depends on how well you please us, nothing else. If you want us to grant you a hand-job, put us in the mood to grant you a hand job. We don't care if your balls are about to burst; we are thrilled that your balls are about to burst, it makes us--at least most of us--very happy. We've worked hard to get your balls on the verge of bursting. Now shut up and lick my vulva and anus; I just took a dump and you forgot to refill the toilet paper.

p.s. I know I do not speak for all keyholders, and apologize to those kinder, gentler Madames.

15. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I've been in chastity for 10 days in this latest stint and, for whatever reason, was having problems adjusting. Feeling horny, neglected, whatever.

I went to my wife and told her that I was sorry to disappoint but I couldn't take it any more and needed out. She looked at me with concern and said "I don't think it makes sense to let you out. You would just have to start over. What will you do if I say 'no'?"

I got a little flustered and said that there wasn't much that I could do. She responded by saying "Well, there you go then. I'll let you out when I'm ready. You need to get used to being horny. Would it help if we went and fooled around now or will it make it worse?"

I jumped at the chance to please her and it did help me get in the right frame of mind again even though I remain locked up.

I commented to her that she was extremely wet and asked her if it turned her on to deny me. She smiled and said that she enjoys our new arrangements.

I don't know if that means I should ask more often for release or not? I try to be good and not ask but sometimes I feel a burning need to ask. She has told me in the past that I should feel free to ask but she decides. So far, she has always decided "no" but I think, for her, she is aroused when confronted by her power over me whereas most days she puts it out of her mind.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think that is a great way to be for you both, in our relationship my wife sets a timeframe or rather the dice game does and that is that......no out until the time is up and if for any unknown reason it does need to end prematurely a punishment is payable for which i have no wish to have done to me and the balance of time is added to the next period of lockup. The hardest part is i agree once locked unless the keyholder keeps the scene exciting by occassionally making comments or gestures to the belt being locked on it can become a little boring and that is when we risk getting into trouble by bringing up the subject of the belt being removed just to get a response .

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A sub is taking a risk in asking any Mistress for release. It all depends on My mood at the time. If I'm in a pleasant mood, I will smile and possibly tease a little, before refusing his request. If I am busy or a little disgruntled over anything, then he better watch out, because punishment will surely follow.

18. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    No-one explains to subs that they need to be mindreaders before they get fully into this lifestyle do they! Mistress B i would only hope you spend most of your time in a good or pleasant mood especially as you have someone solely there for your pleasure.

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO it should be the decision of the KH. She knows what she wants, both for him and for herself.

She can allow requests if she wants, and on whatever terms/conditions she chooses.

Or (my peersonal preference) forbid it completely.

There's no absolute right answer. It depends on the individual..

20. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    When I had a keyholder I was allowed to ask but in hindsight it probably would have been better for our relationship if she forbade it most of the time. Or at least discouraged asking with punishment. Sometimes I feel like I might have been too vocal about it. You live you learn.

21. Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

Nor does anyone explain to subs that there are times when no matter what they do they are wrong! These times can be truly "teachable moments" and very mind-expanding. They can also be very intimate and erotic for the sub and the Mistress/Master, as the sub comes to accept his utterly hopeless situation, and the Mistress embraces the reality and full extent of her power. Is there a greater intimacy than total control and absolute surrender? Sex is just rubbing one part of your partners body until they have a physiological response. Giving yourself to another completely, as well as taking full responsibility for another, requires a bond and a trust far stronger than anything that is required for sex. Hell, these days complete strangers have sex.

x

22. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    These days? I'm pretty sure complete strangers have been having sex since the beginning of time.

23. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What about asking for a release, knowing it will please You to tease and then refuse Mistress B ?
    emily

24. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Is that forbidding asking or completely forbidding a release at all Ms Joroincharge ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice