Is my journey over?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jun 19, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I don't think she is going to be able to readjust, so she will sell the item on our behalf and the money will pay for a new model.

This is my understanding, but pet is dealing with it from now on. :neutral:

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Thanks for the update. Sad to hear that you will be out the money until a buyer is found.:sad:

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    sissy is so sorry MsWatchful, that the device didn't work out and hopes You'll be compensated for it in some way or another. Mistress and i had a very similar beginning, with sissy thrust into step-parenthood to two wonderful yet heartbroken, stunned young Ladies. eventually the 'right' chastity will show up for Your pet just like it did for me!

(sissymaid renee, still figuring out this wonderful site!)

4. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    .. and one big THANK YOU! to Mistress Watchful's pet, for reacting quickly to my above note and providing an offer of help around this site! sissy truely appreciates the offer!

sissy is reasonably computer literate. (pointing) this is the power cord, this is the on/off switch, just like the vacuum and espresso machine.

speaking of espresso machines, i found a really nice one while yard-sailing with Mistress last week. very fancy and very unused! Mistress just loves Her latte' in the morning,mid-morning, noon,mid-afternoon, early evening, evening, night and loves the dainty curtsey that goes with serving it!

thank you again Mistress Watchful's pet... i will take you up on the offer when i get stuck. first, sissy should really concentrate on getting it right first and put in the required effort.

this site is sooo worth it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice