Is my cage too small?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DoctorDib, Mar 7, 2021.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Hey everyone, just wondering if I could get peoples advice on cage sizes.

So I have been wearing cages on and off for a good few years now and able to sleep comfortably when in one, however recently I decided that I should go for a smaller cage as I was having issues with turtling (I believe that is the common term) where the penis shrinks under certain circumstances causing it to fold if the cage is long enough.

I am more or less a grower from 3-5cm flacid and 12-13 cm erect.

At the time, I used to wear the HT Small but I heard buying a device based around the flacid measurements is the best and most comfortable option so I was excited when I bought a micro chastity device which was only 2.5 cm long. During the day the device is perfect with no issues or discomfort. However during the next couple of nights, it was and still has been hell.. I have been woking up from the ball burning pain every night now, despite me taking the precautions (using vaseline, going to the toilet, etc.).

In the mornings, I notice how the device is pushed pretty far away from my body where about 4-5 cm of the erection sits behind the base ring, which explains a lot about the burning pain under the balls. I do wear a strap that should keep it close to my body but I have a felling that it just helping to pull the device move upwards when erect at night.

My question to you fine people is, is my cage too small? Do I need to get the next size up, or do I just need to get used to this just like a newbie in his chastity on his first night?

Any advice would be great!

The following picture is the 2.5cm device that I got with a 45mm ring.
    [​IMG]

2. beta_sissy

beta_sissy I love to be limpy

North
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I would say it is something that you just need to get used to I wear a ht nub eventually your body will give up and quit fighting it

Jail Bird and DoctorDib like this.
  3. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Yeah, that's exactly what I thought! I just didn't want to make myself go through this stage for no reason, I am positive you can agree that this phase is most certainly hell, hahaha.

beta_sissy likes this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    I agree. Stick with it and your body will give up! I know we have all been there. Here we call it "cage fighting" The cage always wins!
    Good luck!

DoctorDib likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Consultant
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    My battle time was short due to medications. But agree you will adjust with time.

DoctorDib likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree, your body should get used to it, but if it’s a problem then go back up to a slightly bigger cage for a while, then downgrade to the smaller after your settled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice