Is my base ring too big?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Submissedtoher, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Hey guys, so through some trial and error I have finally found my magic size that is amazingly comfortable 90% of the time, good thing because my miss and I are really enjoying keeping me locked and perpetually horny :) let me assure you, the cage length, diameter, and gap are sug as a bug, it looks hand made for my size, although it is not. My base ring is 2" which seems like the correct size, being able to slip 1 finger in which flaccid.

So, problem being after a period of denial when my miss really has me on edge I'll just get the strongest attempted erections that my body can produce, pushing the device very far forward and putting nearly 3" of my penis sticking out the back. Is this a fact of life with ball trap devices or has anyone found that going down to a smaller base ring will keep strong erections at bay? It's just honestly unsightly, both my mistress and I want to see my cock securely locked, small and close to my body.

I'll add a photo of my device on me if needed, but I feel like most here will get the picture.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    If you are a new user of chastity cage, then within a month or so you may have to change the base ring from 2" diameter to 1.75" diameter. This is because your scrotum gradually starts to accomodate the base ring.
    Having said that, further you may not require to reduce base ring size further to 1.5" diameter

3. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Try an oval ring. I can’t get my balls into 1.75 (45mm) ring unless it’s the oval version such as my holy trainer. My metal device has round ring and has to be 2 (50mm)

4. Wingman222

Wingman222 Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    I have the same issue, I have more base rings on the way to try out. I will let you know how I go.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I believe the biggest problem with erection behind your base ring, is that the penis has enough room to get semi hard, along with too big of a base ring.

It may depend on penis I am not sure, but for me, my devices that were both very small and not allowing any erection, were the ones that kept that from happening. There was no erection to pull the cage down, so it didn’t happen.

Having a tiny cramped cage has its drawbacks, and this isn’t meant to advocate for one. Just stating that allowing it enough room to get a little plump, is enough to start and hold an erection behind your base ring.

6. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    If the base ring keeps your balls from popping out and does not cause you pain (well apart from nighttime erections on occasion) I would say it is a match made in heaven.

7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Are you putting the ring on balls first? I know it’s a stupid question, but I’ve seen someone prey putting the shaft through first followed by their balls. Thai is garanteed to result in a back ting that’s way too big

Users found this page by searching for:

1. going down in chastity cage size require larger base ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice