Is it really Vanilla?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by PouchPantyLover, Mar 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Or like saying I'm a vanilla racist

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It seems to me that a lot of people worry far too much on how others would lable them ...if only the knew.. or come to that how others that do know also label them.

Does it even matter I mean unless you are being falsely accused of something involving minors what the hell does it matter.

I suppose self-labelling might have some relevance when you are trying to describe yourself to someone new or in some kind of looking for dates scenario but otherwise ...bah!

Anyway I 'd have thought it more useful and accurate to describe what your into rather than use a label that others will doubtlessly have their own perception of that label's meaning.

BransBitch likes this.
  3. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    i wear a CB
    my Queen allows me to cum when She wants
    but all the rest of our life is vanilly

BransBitch and PouchPantyLover like this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    That at least makes your French vanilla or the vanilla with the real vanilla beans, not just plain vanilla. :)

BransBitch and amareine like this.
  5. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Ok. I am completely clear on what is vanilla, what is not vanilla.....NOT!

This reminds me of the discussion of what "permanent" is. I know now that although I am "permanently" self locked, I am not sure if that is "permanent".

I really have enjoyed the various permutations of vanilla extract from this thread.

But wait.... there's more!! Yes I have come to dump another scoop of vanilla on the pile.

What if you are locked in chastity, "permanently"? What if you never have ice cream at all? Not even vanilla?

What is it then? If it's vanilla, is there would have to be sex involved. If not, then how can you describe with said ice cream flavor what doesn't exist. You would have nothing to label vanilla.

So then, what do you say of a person that is locked....period? Is he into kink or bdsm if he wears a chastity cage? But what if he just wears it for personal reasons with no tease and denial, none of that other stuff, just plain old locked up?

I am not into kink, bdsm or anything of the sort. Yet, am I cast into that category of some sort of kink? Or am I vanilla?

Just some thoughts.

PouchPantyLover and tiruh811 like this.
  6. BransBitch

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    This is dominance play and a kink for us. Vanilla is raw dog and whatever goes multiple times a day. This chastity is not at all vanilla for me, maybe viewed as cute and innocent (cause it kind of is) between husband and wife by many. I think my inability to place it well kind of adds to its kink, we both kind of want to have sex all the time and when I am in chastity I am riding this tantric thing and we have to find new ways to please her still. I tell ya my tongue and fingers are getting a hell of a workout lately.

It like regressed us to young adult - late teen mode, too afraid to go all the way but shes the upperclassmen and I have to wait with heavy petting and trying to seduce her. Hot and man did I want something like this at some point in my past with an older chick back then especially. Women became nothing special at some point, you know just other people like a sane adult should, it got to the point to I could talk to and flirt with, date, relationships, engagements, now married to one. Now I crave them again before I was any good with them! I was a virgin until late teens and then slowly got better at engaging with women, I havent been this horney in deccades and trip over my feet and words around her.

Everything is ten fold aroused by holding back, she figured out edging and teasing better. Dipping toe in the waters with restricting pleasure I think is no longer vanilla for an adult who is used to doing otherwise. I think many other adults might agree with this as a kink thing to do later in life.

There's some sick shit out there though (To each their own!) and this stuff is cute.

Y'all are adorable.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    On a spectrum of ice cream, “sweet creme” is the most plain and vanilla is probably next flavor on the spectrum. Personally, I love Baseball nut Crunch with nuts and chocolate from Baskin Robbins so I guess I’m not very vanilla.... lol

8. JustForFun

JustForFun New member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Does your church emphasis a relationship with Christ?

9. TWDL

TWDL Active member

Local Time:
    I would say that chastity being a kink, and not a very common one, would mean that it’s not vanilla. If it’s the only kink you have, which isn’t likely, I would say it’s vanilla with sprinkles.

It also very much depends on how you use chastity in your sex life.

If it’s to stop masturbating/stop you cheating and is purely functional, then it’s more vanilla than if it’s used as tease and denial, femdom, as part of feminisation or sissy training etc.

PouchPantyLover and b_quark like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice