Is it common to want men more when in chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Lemuel, Mar 5, 2020.

1. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM

2. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I think this is pretty spot on!

3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    #28 subrick, Nov 20, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Ok, this may or may not make sense, but I don't find a tendency to want more MEN while I'm locked up. I've never had an attraction to a man, per se. I can recognize good looking and handsome men for what they are, but that doesn't stir any attraction for me, and chastity doesn't seem to change that for me in any way.

That said, I AM much more interested in having an additional cock in our relationship when locked up for extended times, as I am now. I notice more desire to have an additional cock in our relationship which not only will help satisfy my Lovely KeyHolding Wife, but also allow me to satisfy him in whatever way he might like.

Being caged, I think, helps me a bit because it will absolve me from being the "top", I can only "bottom" for his needs. I don't have any desire to penetrate another man in any way, either. Never have. But sucking on a cock, now THAT'S a different story.

And yes, I think this ties in strongly with my desire to be in a cuckold relationship. A decade or so back, my Lovely Wife and I did partake in several swingers parties and hooked up with several single males & couples in that process. However, the ones that are HOTTEST to our memories are those which involved another solo male. Back then, I had no desire to do anything with a cock, so I didn't even try. But the Wife did enjoy the attention of two men.

Now, though, I would love to add another man whom my wife approves and feels comfortable with, to join us. She may or may not wish to have sex with him. She might just wish to watch me service him. Between the strap-ons and life-like dildos we have, she has often forced me to accept both orally & anally the same large cocks which I've used on her. Seeing as I'm locked up 24/7 now, and the last time she DID try to have PIV sex with me it was a laughable failure due to my small size and limp dick, She may, one day, allow us to add another man. We've discussed it, and so far, she's pretty ambivalent. To be honest, I think She'd be more willing to allow it if she could just sit back and watch us....and then concentrate on her and give her a nice, 4 hand massage. That scenario seems to get her thinking.

I think this also ties in strongly with my desire to cross-dress. It seems like my desire to suck a cock increases when I'm dressed en femme. I view that as a very intimate activity that women do for their man. So, if I did it, it would help with the mindset that I'm temporarily a woman. And I cross-dress MUCH MORE frequently when I'm caged. Now that I'm 24/7, I spend all day in panties and sometimes more, and every night in a nightie or slip, hose & heels.

Hmmm....I guess it's pretty complex, and I have no idea how I'd be classified! LOL I LOVE women and their beautiful bodies and shapes. I have no desires to "date" or "look for" a man. But if I was put in an anonymous gloryhole situation or orgy, the idea of serving cock after cock is just a huge turn on. (Obviously fantasy due to safety & health concerns, but the ideas are exciting.) But I don't even CARE about if they HAVE faces, let alone what they look like. LOL

Does chastity heighten these feelings in general? I certainly believe so, due to the teasing and denial. Add to the knowledge that I can't cum, I'm wondering perhaps if I can make another cock cum instead, it might be sort of like having an "orgasm by proxy". Much the same way I feel complete satisfaction when I hold my Loving Wife and support Her during Her orgasm.

Does Chastity make me want MEN more? The answer to that is No, not for me. Not at all.
    Does Chastity make me want to suck a cock more? The answer to that is YES!!!! No question.

~subrick

Rectrix, Guest 3042 and Arti_Rao like this.
  4. shavedmsub

shavedmsub Member

Perth, Australia
    Local Time:
    This is definitely true about the latent desires and chastity bringing on the urge to try another guy..

Guest 3042 and MissyB like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    @MistressS has put all the pieces together, at least for some of us.

Arti_Rao and jemima like this.
  6. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Spot on! Same here but I alsl want his cock insude, fucking me. I have done it several times and jusg love, first suck, then get fucked and finaly gethis cum kn my mouth and swallow. With my wife beside me of course.

7. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Terrible wrong writen on my cellphone but you get it?

8. sissyjackie

sissyjackie Member

Local Time:
    I have always had a desire to feel what it's like to have sex as a woman. As I have grown older the desire to have a man make love to me as only grown, esp. when my wife watches.

MissyB and subrick like this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    i like men but not if they rude ones that shout and am rouhg

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice