is chastity supposed to hurt like this?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by subboyjj, May 6, 2019.

1. subboyjj

subboyjj amateur locked twink

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    when i get erect, or attempt to, it really hurts my balls. it feels like they are being squeezed.

I am wearing a 1.5 inch base ring, I am able to get most of 1 finger between the ring and my body. when i was wearing just the base ring without the rest of the cage attached, and i got erect, my skin started to turn slightly red and it took forever to go soft again because the ring kept all the blood in my dick. If i don't get an erection my skin stay the normal color, doesn't turn red or purple or anything.

Is my base ring too big? too small?

Thank you

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    When you wear the base ring without the cock cage it will act just like a cock ring so you will stay hard for longer. The important part of the chastity equation is that while your penis tries to get hard, it can’t, at all. The erection is deflected to the area where the root of your penis extends down towards your buttocks. If your penis is able to get even a little bit erect then you are in trouble.

Bertha likes this.
  3. subboyjj

subboyjj amateur locked twink

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    So do you think it's too small?

corsac likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    With regards to whether your ring is too large or too small, is it a split ring or a solid ring? If it is solid then you need it just big enough that you can squeeze both testicles through the ring.

Once that is done the ring needs to remain comfortable over the time you are wearing it. It neither wants to get uncomfortably tight or so loose it can slip off at embarrassing moments. You will most likely need to get smaller circumference rings as your body gets used to wearing the device.

The problem is usually the scrotum isn’t always the same size. Sometimes it gets high and tight, others it’s almost hanging between your knees. The ring needs to be able to deal with both scenarios.

5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    No. I think it acts as a completely different device when not twinned with the cock cage. You will continue to get hard until the ring stops the flow of blood, in both directions, in and out of the penis. With the cock cage on this cannot happen.

If it does happen when you have the full device on, then yes, it is too small. But being able to get your entire finger in easily would suggest the opposite, it is too big.

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    First: wear what’s relatively comfortable. There will be times when it’s a little uncomfortable though.

Second: try and wear what’s secure.

Things change over time. I wore a particular ring for my cb6000 for a couple of years only to find a slightly looser one worked better at night.

I’ve never agreed with the ring sizing of ‘one finger in the ring’ and follow the first two directives

7. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    For what it's worth, my bigger ring (50mm) is better at night but moves too dang much, leading to chafing. The next one down (45mm) is far superior for daytime wear but much less comfortable at night. I do believe that a tighter ring is better than one too loose provided there's no health issue.

8. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    and although the level of tolerance to the discomfort varies from a male to the other, chastity is intended to be discomfortable. otherwise, it would be widely mainstream by now. you shouldn’t have to suffer intense pain, though (except for the occasional skin pinched!)

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    A ring without a cage on it is...a cock ring. Thus your dilemma. Put cage on ring, penis doesn’t get hard, no swollen penis or changing color.

As far as size, 1.5 is a pretty small ring, that’s usually the smallest of the three offered by manufacturers. 2.0 1.75 and 1.5...most people start with the 2.0 and then realize that it allows too much room and starts to hang down causing it to give enough room to get hard in cage. The 1.5 keeps everything close to the body and no falling down but damn...it doesn’t move at all and causes chafing and burns. Most people are in the middle with the 1.75. Not sure about your dimensions but I’m only about an inch long when soft and small everything and I still wear a 1.75.

Plus your cage length can’t be too big, if you have room to grow, it will pull on your ball big time. I hear many people thinking they need some room. Partial erections in a cage are worse than no erections when it comes to pain.

So, find a size of cage that is short enough so you can’t get hard at all, and then a ring size that is comfortable and doesn’t slide down.

Side note: during sex and fore play, most any device will slide down a bit and squeeze your balls. It will control random erections but not full out desire. Playtime with the wife even in my custom made device still has it getting a bit chubby in there and trying to push the cage away. You are going to notice it, it’s somewhat painful, and it’s part of wearing a device. Bondage isn’t always easy.

Good luck

Max & Cuckold likes this.
  10. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    This might be the first (and last) time I ever say this. But erect I’m not that long (about 5”). I wear a really short cage and a base ring that measures 52mm (it was supposed to be 50mm but quality control must have been off that day). The cage is really comfortable for wear. At night I do get erect and the cage does push away from the body but it isn’t painful. Probably because of the 5” thing (hence lucky).

Each person is unique in chastity. There are suggestions you’ll get here but ultimately as you experiment you’ll find what works best for you. Tight base ring or loose. Short cage or long. Small gap or large. There are a lot of combinations and something’s work well for some but not others. I have 5 cages currently. It takes trial and error to find what’s best.

Good luck as you continue to search for what works best for you.

Turtle

CD_Erika likes this.
  11. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM

I guess we should start with the basics....

What cage / ring are you wearing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice