Is chastity enough to correct REALLY bad behavior

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged19d, Aug 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Caged19d

Caged19d Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I have a friend with a drinking problem and a wife who THE most vanilla peson I have ever met. He braggs to me that he fucks her literally every morning- "using her pussy to masturbate in". She is always complaining to me on the side about his drinking and some drug use. He is also on TRT which keeps his sex drive pretty high. Although there is no way I could ever actually suggest using the chastity lifestyle to correct his drinkg problem, as it would blow my cover for sure, I am curious if anyone here has ever used male chastity to correct this type of behavior? Would it work? It seems like it could!

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    It could well work yes but they would both have to be interested and committed.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I do not think any sexual fetish should be used to correct behavior. We have always worked under the principle that our fetishes end at the bedroom door. Even though I am wearing a chastity cage all the time. As my wife put it, I want you to be nicer because you want to and not because I am denying you orgams until you behave as I want. Point a gun at someone and you can control their behavior but they are just giving you what you want to get what they want with no behavior really changed without the gun.

Mark Owen likes this.
  4. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice