Is CB6000S the correct size for me

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by NaughtyCollegeBoy, Nov 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NaughtyCollegeBoy

NaughtyCollegeBoy New member

Undergraduate
    Taiwan
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Hi everyone, I'm new to chastity and this is my first post.

I am currently considering buying CB6000S (a Chinese one) as my first device.

Do you guys think it will be too short for me? (The diameter is not a problem)

My penis length is about 8.5 cm(3.3 inch) flaccid, 13 cm (5.1 inch) erect. Measured by pressing a ruler against public bone.

To my understanding, the cage is 6.35cm (2.5 inch), but the spacers and ring should add some length, plus the ring does not press against the public bone. So I assume it would be reasonable for my 8.5 inch penis.

How are your experiences?

Thank you very much for any suggestions and comments!

2. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I have one, and I am 4 1/2 inches hard. I don't completely fill the cage unless I'm really aroused. I think you will be alright, but it will be tighter for you when you try to get hard.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    I dint like having to wear a cb6000s very much cos it had to be clean evry day and it hard to do that when its on you and if you dont it pongs a bit and after bout a year it split and it hurt when it did. I wud ask for a metal one if I was you. I think the size will be ok for you tho.

4. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    They say the ones that split are cheap knock-offs, but I don't know. Cleaning can be a challenge though. We have a handheld shower attachment and I can aim a stream right up the pee opening on the CB. I'm able to work a little lather in too. Drying it after is an issue. I've been cramming toilet paper through the tip and getting as much water as I can, then actually using a blow dryer, on low heat of course. But it adds some time to my morning shower routine.

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my one was a proper one from them that make them and from America and it still split. it was bout 10 year ago tho. I still got it cos I glue it back and now I has it on when Im milk.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

"Do you guys think it will be too short for me?"

The diameters of the rings are critical for security and comfort, and the comfort is mostly around the scrotum and base of the penis.
    The length of the tube has only one criteria, shorter is better. The shorter it is, the less problem you will have with morning wood, very short and the problem disappears. If you can squeeze it in, then it's not too short. If there's a gap inside at the end, then it's much too long.

If you need convincing, try this experiment when soft (easiest done just after having a pee). Try pressing your penis back on itself, right into your body, just like compressing an expanding telescope, but until it's almost, or actually is, flat and level with your body. Most men can do that. Do you feel any pain? No not at all; So, very much length in a device really isn't needed.

If you have a gap at the end of your device, then it allows the penis to expand and get erect. When that happens the pressure on the cage can be painful, but, if there isn't any room to start expanding, especially lengthwise, then there's no volume available for the penis to expand, so much less or no pain at all. Your body also learns much faster with a short cage that erections don't happen, which also means being more comfortable inside a cage.

The main problem for beginners is understanding and believing that you really can cage your penis in a very short device. Once you do, there's no going back. The world of chastity is full of guys who have over long first devices no longer used in the back of a drawer.

adamjc1161 likes this.
  7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    what big writing

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I wasn't trying to shout... I copied the subject... and it copied the format.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice