Is a PA the most secure?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Brian Jenkins, May 8, 2021.

1. Brian Jenkins

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I’m interested in getting a PA piercing to make chastity the most secure. I have a Mature Metal Queen’s Keep now. How would I attach the piercing to the cage?

2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Yes, I think a PA allows for the closest you can get to an inescapable cock cage. I have a frenum-secured cage (which is also close to inescapable, but can have other issues) but if I had it to do over again, I'd probably get a PA. And, there are several types of cages that are made specifically for PAs. I don't know about retro-fitting a cage that was not designed for a PA. You're probably better off just getting another cage made for a PA.

durango_o and Brian Jenkins like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    The Prince Albert (PA) piercing is the most secure. It’s also very safe and easy to heal. Frenum piercings can migrate and take longer to heal.

Before I had a PA mount added to my MaleChastityNow Contender, I was tethering myself to the cage with a 6ga closed PA ring after I healed in 8ga and stretched.

Independent of safety and comfort, I think 6ga was the first size that was secure. You wouldn’t pop the captured bead out by accident, and you need tools to remove and install the bead in the PA jewelry ring. I was using a captured segment ring too.

Someone here had recommended surveyor’s tape to tie and sign. I tried that at first. It worked. Others use a padlock between the rings and cage rods. That can poke your balls though. Some seem to figure out how to install the captured bead around the cage rods but that was too fiddly for me.

There exists U-shaped PA-lock jewelry, originally designed by Dietmar at Steelworxx. This is copied by Chinese makers. It’s very popular. You can get it in some grade of “titanium” on DHGate, etc.

Traume Aus Edelstahl also makes lockable PA jewelry that’s beautiful, smooth and very high quality. I own some of their work. See their Piercing Ring “Prison” and “chastity” under Toys and Piercings.

MaleChastityNow used to make a U shaped PA lock for a really good price. It was a much smoother design with a security screw, and no pokey brass part. I liked mine. Perhaps if you asked nicely in email he’d consider making that custom.

I also tried the original Holy Trainer braided steel cable that would loop around from the lock at the base down through the PA ring hanging below and back up. It worked but I’d find the cable sometimes split and captured my urine stream making even sitting down to pee a mess

I found a lot of solutions had various pros and cons.

Eventually I just settled on the fixed, unmoving, PA pin mount that MaleChastityNow makes. It’s much like what Lori had done, except less wiggly and a bigger high security screw that never feels like we’d strip the head. I am loosely cut and I would get pinched too much if things moved. I also liked a clean blunt end to the PA hook exiting the urethra as it helps guide urine out.

There a lot of guys out there in PA secured male chastity, all with different working methods.

Enjoy the journey getting a piercing! (See safepiercing.org and ElayneAngel’s website/book for advice). The piercing made things real for me and my wife.

Andy80, durango_o and Brian Jenkins like this.
  4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    I really would say dont expect a cage that is not specifically designed to keep you trapped by a PA will be that comfortable or secure, this is only my opinion, mature metal dont do secure cages, you have to sort it out for yourself.

durango_o likes this.
  5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I use conventional bird cages and use my PA ring secured to the end by a thin plastic tie. Ive used locks n stuff but didnt care for the lock dangling out the end of the cage attached to the end of my penis. Very secure but safe for my PA.

Brian Jenkins and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve also contemplated getting a PA for security, but as I have quite a thick foreskin I don’t think it would work for me.

durango_o likes this.
  7. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    In the words of Rocky Balboa, “Go for it!”
    Many here with foreskins dont seem to have a problem. Kinda like the fallacy that as a male babe you HAD to get circumcised.

durango_o likes this.
  8. Brian Jenkins

Local Time:

Thank you for that detailed response. Very helpful.

9. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I also have a MM Queens keep. I am current in a 6ga captured ball ring from painful pleasures. I cannot take the cage off with out the ring spreader to remove the ball. DM me if you want to see it in action.
    I will settle out at 4 ga and probably get a glans armor 2 from MCN so I can ditch the ball ring but I have no pulling from the current setup and it’s pretty comfy and secure.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Actually there is one method more secure than a pa, the tether spout, please see my albums, and it doesn’t involve getting a hole in your penis.

100% secure.

Cheers

11. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Get the PA you will love the feeling

Andy80 and Brian Jenkins like this.
  12. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I know from Peter Rabbit's previous postings that we are both big fans of MCN with the PA. I've been in their Contender model since last year (with some periods out but mostly 24/7). Best chastity investment I've ever made. No way I can pull out. I'd highly recommend it. Lots of good info and reviews in the Chastity Devices forums.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yep. I wholeheartedly agree. Best investment ever. First cage I could sleep in. First cage I felt “secure” and trapped. First cage I could wear 24x7.

I’ve tried so many other devices. I was addicted to sticking my penis into new things (funny huh?), and to stretching my PA for a while. Then my wife took over. We have tried the rest (save SteelwerksExtreme).

My Malechastitynow has become my “forever cage”… my words which I wish I was unwise to utter.

Andy80 likes this.
  14. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Simply said yes and against pull out!

The whole ball trap devices are just in the best case well fixed to the testicle, but you can always get to the penis so that you can pull it out.

Against this, a PA piercing helps definitely and 100%, if cage length and PA fixation are well solved!

But it does not help against masturbation.

Spikes or cages with thick materials help better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice