Is a PA and tube device worth it?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sub76, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    I am not really sure if this is the right forum for my questions, if not may a moderator be so kind to move it to the right one? Thanks you :)

I have been through many chastity devices, like probably most of us, and haven't quite found the perfect one. My Looker01 (see avatar) is the device I wear at the moment but I have always been sad that, given the right amount of evil energy (horniness), I could just easily pull out and take matters into my own hands. And even without pulling out, I could easily cum with a Hitachi or using E-Stim. I don't do it, since it would be cheating my KH, but knowing I could kind of diminishes the fun for me, if you know what I mean.
    Also, night time erections are a bitch, since the device is rather short.

Now, I know that perfect security is impossible but I am always looking to improve. The urethral insert for the Looker01 I can not bear to wear. I tried and it is hugely uncomfortable, so this kind of solution is out of the picture.

Lately, I have read many positive stories about tube devices, like the The Tube Jacket or the PA5000 or the Lori's tubes. I currently don't have the necessary PA piercing to try such a device and I am wondering if it would be worth getting one. I am rather careful about such things, I don't have any piercings or tattoos, I would only do this for chastity reasons not because I find it appealing otherwise. So my questions would be:

For those of you who got a PA, would you do it again? Were there problems or did everything just go smooth? How is sensitivity afterwards, it seems the piercing is right next to / through the sweet spot near the frenulum.

For those wearing Tube devices, are they worth it? Are they really more comfortable to wear than a ring device? Are they (more) secure? I mean, you can get a "half-erection" in it and the head is more or less free with some devices? How about using vibrators, etc?

Thanks a lot for your insights! Looking forward to reading your experiences.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I am afraid dear knight that your quest for the holy grail is for naught. My current device which is both a ringed device as well as piercing secured, is the most secure and orgasm resistant I have tried so far. It is however not perfect, given enough time and effort, I am fairly certain I could fire up the wand for an hour and have an orgasm, maybe less if if it has been awhile.

While everyone’s genitals are different, the tube was even worse for keeping orgasms out of reach. It allowed too much of the cock exposed (I am a grower).

Do I regret getting pierced (I too did it for chastity only)?
    Yes and no.
    Cons- you have a hole in your penis, and peeing is going to be tricky at best. I just sit now to ease my own mind over accidents. By the way, one thing I didn’t think about was that cum also leaves that hole when no ring is in plugging it. Huge forceful cum shots are almost impossible. Kinda freaked me out the first time.
    Con...devices are somewhat limited. Custom is almost mandatory, and getting everything perfect for a cage is hard enough let alone also lining up piercing with it. Once you are pierced the cheap or no piercing cages will not work. Putting something through your cage and on you will pinch and pull your piercing. I have found some really neat small cages that I can’t use for more than a few days because my ring sticks out and every bump hurts.
    Con...cleaning is easier when you can pull out, wash, and stuff it back in. That just isn’t happening again.
    Con...she likes the ring on during sex, but my device is the ring, so I would have to take off the device, put on my ring, have sex, take off ring, put on device. So she usually doesn’t see the piercing ring unless I’m unlocked for a day or two.
    Pro...you wanted it you got it, that thing ain’t pulling out. It’s in there till she unlocks it.
    Pro...it feels nice having sex with the ring on, see above though on how much a pain that can be.
    Pro...more sensitive, the sweet spot you mentioned now has a conductor running through it. Very intense.
    Pro...It just plain looks cool. I was never into piercings, but now that I’ve gauged to a 2 and have a heavy solid ring, it looks and feels great.
    Pro...it was a turning point of both of our commitment to this when we got it done. She went with me and after that it wasn’t just a toy to be played with. After it healed and I was locked in with it she adjusted to doing this exactly how she wanted to do this. Before she treated it as a sex game.

I don’t regret it, but if you aren’t sure, and the device security is pretty good as is, you may want to hold off so you can keep wearing these different devices. The inserts will not be possible because your piercing will be in the hole.

corsac and Sub76 like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I have the tube jacket 02. very comfortable device. Night time erections are a breeze but I do need to wear underwear that supports the device. If I were to wear boxers with it hanging all day it will get sore. I just bought a rigid ball trap device recently. That feeling from a ball trap feels more at home then a ringless device, not sure why that is. But either way you can orgasm if you want in either device if you wait long enough or use the hitachi as @Nicoftime mentions. I dont regret the PA but it is slightly more work as far as peeing and the dribbles that need to be cleaned up. I did my own PA with a sterile kit. I wouldnt recommend it unless your comfortable with the procedure. I did have a small complication and sort of panicked. But it worked out in the end. I havent noticed any extra sensitivity from mine though it is off to the side slightly of the frenum. This is where its recommended to pierce.

Sub76 likes this.
  4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    @Sub76 hi, I had a piercing for chastity and for ages it never got used, but then I found a plastic device from wish that worked. I can use it to keep the device secure no problem... But it doesn't fix the night pain. That's the job of the shoe laces.
    Thanks
    Phil

Sub76 and spider203 like this.
  5. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    To answer your first question @Sub76 , I have no regrets about getting a PA and should have done it years ago. (I did, actually, but it was before the days of hypoallergenic jewellery and I got a bad allergic reaction so had to remove the ring after a few days.) The piercing is one of the easiest and not particularly painful - just a quick prick (if you will excuse my language!). Healing is quick and simple. It is a good piercing for stretching and just looks good. The only downside for me is that, along with most men with a PA, I find it necessary to sit down to pee but - hey - that's a small price to pay for the best men's piercing.

I now use the PA jewellery to stop me pulling back through the cage. The ring (which I think is 6 gauge/4 mm) has a large closure ball which is outside the cage and cannot pull through. If you have a look at some of my recent photos you will see how it works.

Sub76 likes this.
  6. LockedN8

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    Sub76 likes this.
  7. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thanks a lot for your insights, guys :)

So I take it, that a PA is not the magical solutions to all problems then, bummer ;-) Most of your con arguments would be ok with me, though. I always sit down to pee anyways, my cage device doesn't allow me to do it standing up. Cleaning the small device is a problem now too (I don't like pulling out, I ask my GF to remove the device rather), and changing to a ring for sex would not happen to often, since my GF doesn't let me enter her on a regular basis anyways.

Could you elaborate on that? How does a shoelace fix this? ;-)

This kind of thing is one of my worries. When reading up on the internets, there are horrific numbers about complications. On a german page about piercings from a medical view, they said that up to 50% of piercings in the nether regions have complications. And that is really something I can live without...

Wow, that sounds good. I can get off in my cage in minutes, when the wand is in reach ;-) What kind of device do you wear?

This would be a nice pro too. I will talk about it with my GF, see what she thinks. Before I would have thought that she would be totally against it but maybe that changed in the meantime.

Thanks again for your thoughts :)

8. LockedN8

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    "This kind of thing is one of my worries. When reading up on the internets, there are horrific numbers about complications. On a german page about piercings from a medical view, they said that up to 50% of piercings in the nether regions have complications. And that is really something I can live without..."

@Sub76 I think you are worrying unnecessarily. The comment from @ineverknew was about his self-piercing. Very few people would attempt this. And any reputable piercer would use titanium jewellery for the initial piercing and use approved sterile procedures which is about as safe as you can get.

Of course there are no "magical solutions" but if you choose a reputable piercer you are minimising the risk. And the comment in the German newspaper presumably referred to ALL genital piercings. Some are very risky but the PA is very low risk.

Peter Rabbit and Sub76 like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Well I have a Rigid Chastity 05. It’s great and can give advice for sizing if interested, they speak polish and communication is spotty at best. Pick your gauge to what you ultimately want to stretch out out to. I first got a 6 then a 4, now I wished I had gotten a 2. I really didn’t think that long ago that I would stretch to a 2 but I did.

About the complications..a pa is pretty low risk, especially if you take your after care seriously. Plus urine is sterile, so it is constantly being flushed with a sterile solution. Just choose your piercer with some common sense. Ask on the phone how many they do, look at the place and see if it looks shady or dirty, and to them it will be just another gig and no big deal.

Good luck.

LockedN8 likes this.
  10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    yeah to be fair the minor complication was that I had trouble getting the needle into the receiving tube. Instead of a quick poke it was kinda drawn out and after several attempts it went in. Didnt want to scare you off with extra information lol. So there were no complications per say with it when I was done, it healed quickly and have had no problems since. I'm a DIY kinda guy and after doing tons of research it looked so simple, quick poke and your done. But I admit no experience so a minor problem. Professional's who do this many times probably have virtualy no problems.

LockedN8 likes this.
  11. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    No regrets and yes, I would do it again. The healing period was uneventful though I do recall a bit of soreness the first few days while urinating . I have both a frenum and PA piercings. I did not notice any change in sensitivity to my "sweet spot" before or after the piercings.
    The only con I can think of is my Wife/Mistress didn't like the PA jewelry inserted while having sex as it seemed to cause her some discomfort. Your experience may vary.
    A PA/tube device is much more comfortable if it is lightweight. I would avoid the PA-5000 as it will eventually split at the seam and ruin your day (or night) when this happens. The Lori's tube I purchased many years ago was way too heavy and was a complete waste of money IMHO. I highly recommend an Evotion wearables device if you decide to go this route.
    As far a orgasm denial, I believe any device can be defeated with a vibrator. The one and only vibrator at our residence has a small lock threaded through the hole in one of its AC plug prongs. She has the only key.

Regards,

LockedN8 likes this.
  12. Sub76

Sub76 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Talked to my GF about this one and she was hesitant at best. So the project "PA" will be postponed for a bit but thank you guys again for your insights :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice