Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kyttens pet, May 10, 2010.

1. Kyttens pet

Kyttens pet Long time cuckold

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Hey all, glad to finally have a chance to introduce myself here... Ours is not a new relationship, and chastity/cuckolding is not new to me...
    I got my first CB, The Curve, in 2003 or so, and moved up to the CB-3000 a couple years later. I had a chance to observe the wonderful assistance from A.L. Enterprises after i split a cage, no questions asked, sent me a new one... of course it was within the one year warranty, so should be no prob, right.
    We had drifted away from long-term chastity, mostly concentrating on cuckolding and other humiliation methods, but chastity was always interesting. 1 year ago or so i broke a post on the CB-3k and tried to fix it to no avail,so I bought a Bird Cage, hoping to be able to wear it under the flight suit i wear every day, but it wasnt comfortable, felt like the ring around the sac was too tight and was causing burning and chafing on the underside of my sac, so that was out. Just last week I tried again, and same thing, still the burning, soooo, only choice is to move on up in the world.
    I checked all the reviews, did some measuring, and found that the CB-6000s is the right one for me... I expect night erections will be major issues for a while, but like anything when talking chastity, perseverance will prove successful, won't it.

So that's my introduction, welcome to me, and i hope to be able to provide support to any newbie out there that has questions about the lifestyle... also available is my wife, been a Mistress/Keyholder/Cuckoldress for about 9 years now, so she has some experience, if any wives need advice.

Ciao,
    pet

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, kyttens pet,:welcome:

Don't be afraid to ask questions and share experiences as many users and had that question or experience before. As for the CB6000s, i've been locked in one sinced the first of the year, Jan 1st at 12:00:01. i go on bicycle rides with it on and found it more comfortable than the regular CB6000

3. Dazzler

Dazzler Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hi

welcome to the forum
    I have dazz in the 6000s previously in a 6000 and before that in a 3000, chastity life is much better for him in the 6000s as i hope it is for you, would love to chat to both of you

Tracey

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: Kyttens pet.

We do love new people at the Mansion, especially when they have such a wealth of experience to share. :HappyDay:

Let us know if you need any help settling in here.

5. Kyttens pet

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the warm welcome...

I got notice that my CB showed up last week, but as I was away vacationing for the long weekend, It is presently at a neighbours house across the road, so I guess I will pick up my shipment tomorrow sometime.
    Then i will find out for sure of this was such a good idea. Miss Kytten will be home in a week, maybe i will present to her a key...

will keep you all informed as this week progresses.

pet

6. Kyttens pet

Local Time:
    update

SO, Miss came home on Sunday, flew in from London after a looong layover which happen to include an opportunity to visit with a friend at an Airport Hotel, wink wink, and i presented Her with the keys to my device. She is holding both right now, i dont get an emergency key, but i suspect if i needed it off, i can pull hard enough for that.
    So far, its Thursday, and I am quite comfortable wearing the 6000s, i was afraid it would be too short, but i guess that was hopeful thinking, cause it seems to fit just fine.
    No orgasm for me now since last Thursday, so I guess this is one week... I have gone longer, not a big deal, but I am unsure yet when i will get my next.

Will keep you updated as life goes on.

pet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice