Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by celibation, Feb 21, 2012.

1. celibation

celibation New member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    OK, deep breath and an introduction ...

I have recently surrendered to my loving wife for the second time, having experimented with her locking me in chastity a few years back. Since a period of infidelity by me, to which I subsequently confessed tearfully, she has had several other lovers, often with me present as we both find this has enhanced and deepened our relationship. At that time, she would lock me for up to a few weeks (using CB3000 and then CB6000). I offered the idea to her, but she quickly began to enjoy the feelings it produced in both of us, and on a couple of occasions she even locked me before I went away on business for a week or so. the result in me is always that my focus becomes entirely on her, with my love and devotion becoming the main driving feeling.

We have recently come through quite a difficult period in our relationship, and she now has a single, long term boyfriend who she sees regularly. They have become very close friends, have been away together for a romantic break, and we are both comfortable with him as her long term lover. With this stability in our sex life, and our feelings for each other becoming very tender again, I recently asked if she would like to lock me again - we haven't done this for a few years - and she accepted gladly. At the moment, she asks me to wear the bon4 (silicone) device for a few days at a time, although these periods are increasing, with the periods of not being locked becoming shorter and shorter.

I think it is the chastity aspect of our lifestyle that recently led to the most loving and sensual experience that we have experienced so far. It begun with her asking me to put on the bon-4, clicking the padlock closed and clipping the key in its usual place on her bracelet. She then told me that John was planning to stay the night with her in a few days (the first time this has happened) and how much she was looking forward to see him again. I never feel quite settled when I'm first locked, but after about 24 hours or so I begin to feel very secure and devoted and as the days go by, these feelings became particularly intense. I was certainly feeling that way when, a few days later, he picked her up and took her out for a drink while I tidied and prepared our spare room downstairs. They came back quite early - maybe 10pm - and immediately began to kiss and fondle, standing in front of me while I sat on the sofa. Unusually, I wasn't sent away to give them some privacy but instead allowed to remain when they moved to the bed and got dow to some foreplay - mostly John stroking my wife between the legs, while she held his cock. In a natural pause, she asked me to go and make tea which I did fairly quickly, returning to find her on her back on the bed, moaning gently while he licked her. I knelt by her head, and began to stroke her arms, shoulders and sometimes her face while he brought her gradually to orgasm. Next, he whispered to her to kneel up and face me, which she did with a smile, looking me straight in the eyes while he entered her and fairly quickly built up his and her passion, pushing hard into her bottom, sometimes pulling her head back by her long black hair, and at other times reaching round to cup her breasts.

Needless to day, that all this time, my cage was very full, but the lovemaking all felt so natural and easy. I later found out that he had asked her in the pub what the key was for, and she had told him. He came quite quickly and noisily while she pushed back onto his cock, and after a bit of post-coital cuddling, she asked me to fetch her nightie, toothbrush and so on before kissing me and sending me to bed. I woke around 7am to the unmistakeable sound of moaning and creaking as he had - apparently - woken naked with her in his arms wearing only a thin negligee. The inevitable followed, before things went quiet and I dozed off again. I was woken by a text message asking for me to make tea and coffee and join them in the spare room, so I threw on my dressing gown and did so. I then sat at the end of the bed, and there was no pressure to leave so the three of us chatted for a while, me sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed while the two of them lay in bed, holding hands, him naked and her with one breast falling out of her negligee which was also not doing much to hide her pussy. Gradually, John began to stroke her again, and I watched her respond until - very naturally - she rolled onto her back and he moved between her legs, entering her a third time in 12 hours. I never moved away, or felt that they wanted me to, so I stroked her on the foot and thigh while they made love, kissing deeply until he came into her while she raised one knee to pull him into her as deeply as possible.

Despite - or more likely because of - still being firmly but gently caged, this all felt to me the most relaxed and sensual encounter we have had since our recent make-up. Seeing the key dangling from her wrist as she opened her arms and parted her thighs to her lover reinforced our three roles perfectly, and - although I didn't know it until later - his knowledge of my locked state seems to have banished any nervousness about my presence. I have no idea what comes next, but it seems likely that her locking me is a big part of our future.

Attached Files:

2. celibation

celibation New member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Did I say something wrong?

3. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Not at all! I suspect it's just that your story was so hot that nobody, by this point, had any hands free for typing!

:p

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    What dorcsssc said! ;)

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I would certainly agree that her locking you will be a very big part of your future.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice