Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Darkality, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Darkality

Darkality New member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Apparently I made an account on this site some time ago, though I don't remember ever doing it, so I suppose it would be civil of me to introduce myself finally.

I'm a male Chastity enthusiast in Kentucky(US) and I have been locking myself up from time to time since about 2013.
    I'm bi, but I realized very early in life that sex with another person only seemed appealing before the orgasm, and afterwards I honestly felt disgusted, both with myself and the person I had been with.

Because of this, I gave up on sex after only a few partners, and handled my sexual needs myself since, because that just feels more natural(and not disgusting) to me.

The first cage I bought was from e-bay, and I bought it specifically to use as a weightloss incentive tool I set goals and a target weight, using orgasms as my reward for every 10 pounds lost, and the cage as a constant reminder of what I as working towards. It worked phenomenally, but I found that once I reached my goal and took it off that I started letting many areas in my life slide.
    As I soon discovered, I just function better in a cage with scheduled orgasms rather than just meandering about all the time.

I now own 6 cages, and am still looking for just the right one for verrrrrrry extended use.
    I'm not really into the keyholder/powerplay relationship stuff, but having a perpetual reminder to be better than my base urges would have me be has always inspired me to do better with my life.

2. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Kentucky here as well. Louisville and my wife keep me locked full time. I am let out once per month just after her period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice