Introduction to Cheeky Monkey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cheeky_Monkey, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Cheeky_Monkey

Cheeky_Monkey New member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Hi A/all - I am in a long-term FLR with my Mistress Lady Tamara. Currently uncaged, although we have attempted it on numerous occasions, but it turns out that my ball sack is very high and my balls disappear inside my body at the first sign of terror (She does like to hit them). More of that in a bit.

I was in a very long marriage, which I discovered, after it ended, that my ex was basically manipulating me through my kinks. Anything she wanted, she suddenly became kinky; for the rest of the time it was disgusting/immoral/sad. I'm sure plenty of people get caught up in that. I don't mind that she wasn't kinky herself, but that she used it for her own ends makes me glad the relationship ended finally.

Mutual friends, in the kink scene, introduced me to my Mistress. We fell in love, met (yes, in that order..) and moved in together. She is everything that my ex is not - honest, loving, kind, mean (because it turns her on). She shares pretty much all of my kinks, including finding a bull to satisfy her and others to join our family. W/we have set out plenty of things that Mistress would like to see as changes in me. W/we have achieved a couple of these already, of which i think that W/we are both pretty proud: two that stand out are that i can now take as much pain on my nipples as She is able to give me (using Her nails and fingers). And it gets me off. i cannot think it possible that i could now achieve a pain-free orgasm, and i certainly haven't had one since W/we have been together. i have achieved a full (dry) orgasm from my nipples several times. They take days to recover!

Another goal of Hers was to make me lust after cock. She is extremely keen to see me with another man. I am not gay or bi, but after a couple of years of training I now only ejaculate with an image of cock or cocks in my mind. She has made me completely pussy-free for life. She wants to see me suck off a man and to be regularly fucked in my ass. The was never on my radar in the past and it is the only thing I have to look forward to now!

Things that we are going to work towards: my ability to completely deep throat; my ability to take any cock in my ass without blinking; my ability to take any strength of beating with Her cane (She gets sooo wet when she uses Her cane, but it was never within my repertoire or desires); my gradual feminisation; my service standards (increasing every day - Her name for me, Cheeky Monkey, came early on when i was still very much a brat); and, of course, finding and fitting a suitably severe cage. Currently, She likes to torture Her cock and balls and a cage would impede that pleasure for her. Once W/we have found someone suitable to join our family I anticipate never using or seeing Her cock again. i have ben reading with interest here that this is not an uncommon problem. Perhaps W/we'll try stretching the ball sac with stretchers over a period of time and seeing if that helps.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Hello and welcome

Cheeky_Monkey likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable. There are several threads discussing chastity for men who have similar issues with their testicles and some about chastity belts. Good luck and enjoy.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice