Introduction segment

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by madame_michi, Dec 29, 2009.

1. madame_michi

madame_michi Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Hello all, my name is Michi (or at least that's the name that I have taken with anything online).

I am here to learn how to dominate my sissy better and hope to receive lots of helpful hints and advice on what I should do. I am not exactly new to the sub/dom world, but I am new to sissy side of things and there is only so much that my sissy can fill in. Sissybelle better watch out cause we are planning on getting a lot of things over the next few months that will make my sissy absolutely scream. :manga_love:

Please feel free to contact me about anything that you would like to suggest, or just to talk about technique. I think I might need all the help I can get! I may lurk some more to get a handle on the site, but I will try to pop in now and again to make a post on progress as I see it, or punishment if it doesn't. :manga_bunny:

Until then,

Madame Michi

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Well, I can assure you that the sissies on this site love to run their mouths so I'm sure they will be happy to fill you in on their side of it.

Although I indulge in a little bit of feminisation with pet (aka charlotte) every so often I'm sure the other Mistresses on the site will have much to offer you.

:welcome: to the Mansion and I do hope you enjoy your stay.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Welcome to the mansion Madame Michi. I am sure You will enjoy Your stay here and get lots of ideas on what You can do with Your sissy to turn her into a good gurl for Your enjoyment.

Oh Mistress Watchful, that really sounds as if we all would be cheeky little chatterboxes ... *sulk*

*curtsey*

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice