1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction - New to the Lifestyle

Discussion in 'The Foyer' started by CuckQueenOfHearts, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Hi
    I am new to having a partner in chastity. He has been in chastity for 3 years and we met recently. I have been a Mistress for 10 years and have always had a keen interest in having my partner in chastity. He sent me here to the Mansion so I could learn more about this lifestyle.

NightA, Cagedtoad1970 and spider203 like this.
  2. Welcome to the mansion :)

3. Welcome and enjoy! Looking forward to your posts. Some have been into this for many years, so there is a lot of knowledge at your disposal.

Good luck

4. Welcome, and looking forward to learning about your ten years as a Mistress.

5. Hello Cuck Queen, and welcome to CM. This is my second year of living in chastity, which is just about permanent for me now it seems.. Also happy to speak with a Mistress about chastity Look forward to hearing about your life as a Mistress with a boy in chastity.

Penney likes this.
  6. Welcome and glad you joined. There is so much to learn here and a vast array of different types of chastity to experience. You can get some good insight from the Vault section.

7. Thank you so much. Im fairly busy so will be here when I can...lol.

8. Thank you Nicoftime
    Ive been aware of cuckolding for a long time but have only jumped into it so to speak now...

9. Thank you Jil

I look forward to hearing about everyone else.

10. Thank you Penney

Im nothing but a beginner and lifelong learner... it is all about evolving...lol.

Allen1987 likes this.
  11. Thank you
    Very much appreciate the welcome.

12. Welcome I am sure he is a lucky person to have met a long time Mistress.

13. Thank you. But I am no way long time. I had a mentor and he was 35 years in the lifestyle. I am but a beginner.

14. You may be a beginner, but, as a Queen, you are still very much in charge! Enjoy the control you now have!

15. Like many others here, I recognize the superiority of the female and will do whatever she tells me. My submission is natural and eternal. Please tell us about the Cuck portion of your name. Are/were you married?

16. Welcome! I think it's delightful that the two of you have so much experience. It sounds like a formula for success! Good luck to the both of you.

17. The Mansion is filled with information. Some beneficial and some just purely entertaining. Welcome and have Fun

18. Welcome, great to have a new mistress to hear from. My key holder /wife has
    really gone to the next level . Sure she will be looking for new info. Have fun.

19. Welcome to CM.. nice to see a new Mistress on here. My wife is new to all this so she is always looking to learn from someone

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted