Introduction for sissy maid melody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissy_maid_melody, Oct 17, 2010.

1. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Hello everyone, my name is sissy maid melody and I am kept in chastity by my Mistress.

Mine is a slightly unusual tale in how I came to be Her chastity sub. I'd finished a relationship with another mistress, she hadn't been interested in chastity. Well, she was to a degree but she didn't have the attention span to manage it. A couple of days and she'd forget about it, besides, she got far more fun out of telling me to cum in my panties at my desk at work. So I'd been left with a large curiousity factor as to what proper chastity was like. I wasn't interested in a new relationship, so I found a keyholder and worked out a contract with her.

It was exhilarating for the first couple of weeks. All that attention, the teasing and being unable to orgasm followed by the explosive orgasm she led me through. I know this now, but didn't then. Around this time She decided that She wanted me as Hers, so She determined to show me the other side of chastity - the reality of total control. For a couple of months She made my life hell, sent me to the depths of despair as She showed me not just the power of holding the keys but Her natural power as a domme. At the end of that time I was genuinely broken to Her will whereupon She built me back up to accept and revel in Her control over me. Since then I've never known when I might be released, it's always and only at Her discretion.

I've since learned that She adores the power of very long term chastity. Her ultimate is to make the chastity permanent. Though not for Her the idea of emasculation, She needs to keep me as horny as possible and always as close to the edge as I can be so She can revel and lose Herself in my frustration.

She quickly moved from weeks of lockup to months and up to 18 months. Now She's talking years at a time and the idea of permanent chastity is now always on Her mind. My latest lockup is at 10 months and I know I won't be released next year and probably not the year after, either.

We've gone through a number of devices, from the CB3K to the CB6K and CB6Ks. Right now I'm in The Fort which is reasonably comfortable, though I'd look for recommendations for something more comfortable for permanence. The next level may come quite soon. As soon as it's available She wants to use the remote control that will be provided by the Dreamlover Labs electric attachments.

I'm looking to make friends, share experiences and seek ways to cope with more or less permanent chastity.

Thank you

sissy maid melody.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hi sissy maid melody,
    welcome to the Mansion and thanks for the detailed introduction. I am sure you will make friends here.As for permanent chastity I am quite interested on how your Mistress is going to make that work. Does She intend to use a device that can not be unlocked without being destroyed or does She just want to reduce the numbers of your orgasms gradually down to zero? 
    Hugs, maid katrin

3. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    Hello maid katrin,

Thank you for the kind welcome.

To answer your questions, Mistress is very much fixed on the idea of permanent chastity but is as yet reluctant to finally give up the option of granting orgasm. Let's say that it's a tool in Her box that She doesn't yet want to completely lay to rest. Having said that, it will be a couple of years before She does grant one and then even longer before the next. So yes, orgasms will be reduced to zero, though it's not exactly gradual. If I remain with Mistress for my life, as I hope to do, then I think the number of orgasms that I have left could be counted on one hand. She says that one day I will beg to orgasm and the cost will be to never orgasm again, that will be when She is ready in Her mind that it is right to enforce it.

As for device, I'd prefer to be put in a device that precludes as much stimulation as possible. With current device I could hacksaw my way out in 5 mins, I'd want a device that would require considerable effort to get out of as to effectively make it impossible. In fact I've told Her that I'd prefer hormones or castration than know that the current device was there permanently.

melody

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi sissy maid melody,
    permanent chastity is quite an exciting thought, but hardly to realize with any chastity device. Metal devices are quite durable against break-outs - such as the Neosteel i am wearing - and preclude stimulations nearly completely, but as they have to fit tight, they need to opened frequently for a thorough cleaning. Your Mistress and you should be aware of this before deciding for a certain device. Hormones and castration, which end up nearly with the same result, but as you described it, i am not sure whether it is what your Mistress wants.  
    Just one more question, if you don't mind. As your name states that you are a sissy and maid, i wonder how far your Mistress intends to feminize you and what has She/have you achieved so far?
    Hugs, mad katrin

5. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    maid katrin,

"permanent chasity is quite an exciting thought" - that's part of the problem, it excites Her and because of that it excites me and the arousal is painful ;-)

We have talked this over a lot and our views or perhaps needs are slightly different. The real power trip She enjoys is keeping me on the edge of frustration all the time I am locked. What She wants from permanent chastity is to have me permanently in this state. Yes, She's prepared for the effort and work required to maintain that state. On the other hand I don't know if I can live that way knowing the frustration will never go away. Who knows, perhaps after being in that state for several years I'll be able to adapt. There are, of course, other considerations. Right now I'm fortunate in being able to work from home. A daily commute in to an office would not be conducive to continuous stimulation. Mistress will tailor as necessary.

As a sissy and maid we are less far on that path than the chastity. I do dress for Her and am kept smooth at all times. When possible I serve her as a maid - see new profile pic. Things are about to become more intense on that front as we are now able to spend much more time together. She is also looking forward to the release of the Dreamlover product so She can enforce 24/7 management of me. The way forward will be behaviour modification and feminisation, in time She may consider hormones to go as far as She can.

melody

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice