Introduction - brianna

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by imbriannagirl, Sep 27, 2008.

1. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Hello everyone. i'm relatively new to this forum and all it has to offer. There seems to be a lot of activity, which has prompted me to say hello.

i'm a ... <pondering as i am not sure what to call me>. i'm someone. :)

i'm someone who is currently under the control of Mistress Jessica who is unfortunately quite far from where i live. We have been in getting to know each other for close to two years now, but it's not been until about 6 months ago that our interaction with one another has changed. i've given myself to her, and try to please her as best i can, given the limitations of distance. She works rotating shifts, and we chat/talk as often as is possible.

When we first began chatting, she knew she had a very strong interest in feminization, but wasn't sure to what degree. During the course of getting to know one another, she has learned more about her interests, and i have done the same. The first time i dressed for her changed everything. She was blown away by the strong reaction that occurred within her by seeing me dressed very feminine. She both loved the look of me this way, as well as preferred the demeanor i displayed as a result. She has since indicated that in an ideal situation, things would be different and she would prefer me dressed as close to 24/7 as possible. At this point though, i go to sleep dressed appropriately with my breasts and night gown. This is the third weekend in a row that i've been fully dressed during my entire time at home. i realized last night that i've been running more errands during the week so that there is less reason for me to leave my apartment on the weekends.

Some particular things about me that may interest some of you are:

- i have been blessed with a full head of long healthy thick hair. i have grown it to my bra strap, and haven't decided how long to take it. i'll try to post a pic if anyone is curious.

- i was fortunate enough to be able to have laser hair removal for my entire body. i'm so happy that i'm relatively free of hair from my face all the way down to my toes, and everything in between. It's exquisite. :)

- i own a set of amazing breast forms that actually adhere to my chest, allowing me to sleep braless if i choose to. So far, that is closest i've ever had the feeling to having real breasts, and can't imagine what else would be closer.

- relating to chastity specifically, the longest i've been kept chaste is 5 1/2 months, without teasing. There was another time of 3 1/2 months, and it resulted in a wet dream due to the daily edging i was required to do. Both learning experiences to be sure.

- i have both ears pierced, a navel piercing, and HAD my nipples pierced (since removed), and permanently enlarged and lengthened my nipples.

Beyond that, there's not much more to say about my current situation. i'm open to questions if anyone has any.

Special wave to Miss D, who is a beautiful human being and seems to have an amazing knack to know EXACTLY what buttons to press on feminized males. LOL

Hope this finds everyone well.

brianna :)

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Welcome brianna!!!
    What a lovely name, and a super introduction!!

Mistress Michelle

3. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome Miss Michelle. i appreciate your kind words.

4. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Hello brianna, and welcome.

Kinkish1

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    brianna needs her buttons pushed... But she also needs chastity and further femming. She is far to gurly to continue pretending to be a male.

Very nice introduction brianna and you should add a few of your pics to your profile so everyone can see what a pretty gurl you are.

6. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Kinkish!! Nice to see you on here, but i'm not surprised. LOL Long time no speak. i hope you're doing well friend.

:)

7. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Thank you for your warm welcome Miss D. It's always enjoyable reading your comments and thoughts.

Yes, you are right that i need my buttons pushed. From that, chastity and further feminization DO happen as a result, so you seem know have a finger on how to best feminize boys into girls.

i've posted one pic already of my long hair. i'm not sure i'm ready to post pics of me dressed yet though.

TTYS Miss D! :)

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Hi briannagirl,

once again, welcome to the forum. I just had a look at your beautiful hair ... it makes me really jealous.

Miss D is absolutely right, you definitely need further femming and hopefully soon we will see the face of a lovely sissy girl as well.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

9. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Hello brianna, I thought that was probably you, and it is very nice to see you here as well. It certainly has been quite awhile. Seeing your post took me back to your old groups. I sure miss them.

You're going to love this place, though. There is such a great variety of interests, orientations and experiences amongst the members, and everyone is so considerate. The site owner's, Mistress Watchful and Mistress Watchful's pet, have done an excellent job getting everything set up and managing it.

And congratulations, it sounds like you've made considerable progress towards your goals.

Kinkish1

10. imbriannagirl

Local Time:
    Yes, it has been quite some time Kinkish. It feels like a lifetime ago when my milking group was running at full speed. Then Yahoo kicked it, and it never did come back to the way it was. More than 5000 members too! BTW... i've still never been milked! LOL

i'm not so sure i've made any progress at all toward my goals, as i seem to have lost my way these past number of years. i've been through the worst part of my life, and i hope it stays the worst too. All in all, things are going okay, but i still have so far to go.

i have a Mistress, but she is unfortunately flying distance away, but we are hoping to meet soon. She works shifts, and it really messes up our times together. Most recently, she's had to fill in for 4 staff members who quit, which means she's been pulling a lot of double shifts and 7 day workweeks. She sent me a message today though saying she'll be off tomorrow, and she seemed to be quite happy about that. :)

Going back to the milking topic again briefly, i still have all the files from my list, and if Mistress Watchful would like to display them here in some "room" or something, i would be happy to arrange a file transfer. i have them all organized for easy dissemination.

Good to see you again Kinkish. i'm recalling better times.

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I'm sorry I missed this thread! Welcome to the site, I'm glad you know people here already... that always helps.

Send me a pm with what it is you want posted and I will do what I can. :animal0008:

Enjoy your stay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice