Introducting - The Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by JosieLynn Jewell, Oct 2, 2018.

1. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Just received an email that my order has shipped. The big deal is that it has shipped 20 days ahead of schedule. Original ship date was April 30. I can't wait to try it on, err rather I can't wait to be told to put it on,

2. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    Okay, the ordering process was easy. My order shipped 20 days ahead of schedule and arrived one day sooner than the updated delivery date. Overwhelmingly impressed so far. I inspected the new cage and ring and the fit and finish is outstanding. The ring fits perfect. The size is perfect. The ring was a little difficult to install because I ordered the short version. The little guy didn't like to shrink that much, lol. Now, here is where I messed up. I thought that I had done my research and ordered everything appropriately. Well, I didn't. The ring has a negative, severe downward angle. When the cage is attached, instant blue balls then turning purple. Ouch. I can only wear this combination for a very short time. After I removed it and upon close inspection, I realize my mistake. Apparently, I have a very thick area between the point of contact where the ring hits my body and the base of the cage. This combo is squeezing everything tightly, not good.

After looking over the website, I realize my mistake and am working with @JosieLynn Jewell to make sure I get the correct combo for me. I should have done this in the beginning. I will update when I get my new ring/cage combo.

I highly recommend the Cherry Keeper. Contact @JosieLynn Jewell before you order if you have any questions.

Guest 3972 and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    As my wife is becoming more open to a cage (rather than honour method), I bit the bullet and ordered a cherry keeper standard cage and 57mm ring. Ordered a lock from happygo. Looking forward to it arriving. I did consider ordering a ring sizing set first, but it is cheaper to just order another ring at a later date if I get the sizing wrong. I sized using two random metal rings found around the house - 52mm was a struggle to get on but was too tight, 60mm was OK but too loose. Hopefully the 57mm will be just right.

4. CallMeMrPuppy

CallMeMrPuppy New member

Muskegon, MI
    Local Time:
    #104 CallMeMrPuppy, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    I just bought my first cherry keeper! I've been in a HT for years, and it's time to give something else a try. So excited to get this in September (or maybe sooner if Josie isn't too busy :)) I can't wait to see how it feels. I dream of heavy metal, but I love forgetting that I am wearing a cage. Stay tuned!

Edit: and now I have bought my first CK ring! Glad I figured that out quick enough.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for giving it a try. I don't actually print them and ship them, that's what Shapeways does in the picture. They've been shipping out ahead of schedule from what I can tell, so hopefully well before September!

6. CallMeMrPuppy

CallMeMrPuppy New member

Muskegon, MI
    Local Time:
    Ya, I realized that once I got my head out of my ass. I also almost didn't buy a ring. I checked and they just printed the shipping label this morning. I'm hoping I might have it by the end of next week!

7. CallMeMrPuppy

CallMeMrPuppy New member

Muskegon, MI
    Local Time:
    Just received my cherry keeper this morning. Ring is a little too small, but it's perfect otherwise. Mrs loves it! New roof ng is already on the way

8. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Some many on CM have these 3d printed.
    How easy was it to measure self and get head angle.

Only thing that putting me off buying.
    Sizing

9. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately UPS seem to have lost the package (no tracking updates for over 3 weeks). So now dealing with Shapeways customer service.

10. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Honestly I feel a bit awkward posting this, but here it goes. This is the diagram I sent to JosieLynn Jewell to design our Cherry Keeper. I took three sets of measurements at different times ( to verify accuracy), while PK was relaxed and flaccid. The finished product fit perfectly.

If the Shapeways shop does not list a device that meets your measurements, I would recommend spending the extra cost to have one designed special. I believe JosieLynn has a link on the web site for contact.

0101 penis diagram with measurments.jpg

11. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I had to order a 65mm ring for mine

12. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Maddie Mae is correct. The ONLY reason you don't end up fitting perfectly with Shapeways and JosieLynn is that you didn't bother to do the homework. And it's minor.

I think the only "surprise" that you should watch out for is that the Cherry Keeper has a texture. The texture changes things a LOT. So the same size of other devices will feel tighter. There is less sliding of the skin.

I hear many of us saying the "ring was too tight". Mine measures EXACTLY the same as my CB600S. Yet it felt more snug. Why? The texture of the plastic had less slip to it than the CB.

There IS a technique difference required with the Cherry Keeper. But sizing is dead nuts accurate. It's our perception that is different.

But these babies are SUPER comfy......It may take a try or two....but pricing allows it.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  13. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Maddie Mae

Many thanks, From reading thought there was an angle from ring gap to back of cage.

14. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Looks like custom requests are not available at the moment. I'm sure JosieLynn is otherwise busy.

15. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    From my experience, there is. It all depends on the ring you choose and the cage. My first purchase had a negative angle on the ring and I chose the small cage which created a very small ring gap. Too small for me. The next ring I purchased had a positive angle plus I bought the standard cage which increased the ball gap. That combo fits great.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  16. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    My Cherry Keeper finally arrived. Seems quite comfortable, though haven't had an erection wearing it yet!

Guest 3972 likes this.
  17. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Isn't that the idea?

Guest 3972 likes this.
  18. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Yes, but there needs to be the start of one for it to try and constrain! This is my first cage, so measurements were based off rulers and string and other rings I could find around the house. Chosen length (standard cage) is perfect though may need a few more mm ball gap, and not sure what the best way is to achieve that. Ring (57mm) is comfortable, but maybe slightly too loose - will see when I get an erection. I have large high and tight balls which makes fitting a cage tricky - for a first attempt I think I chose fairly well.

19. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    My new Cherry Keeper is very comfortable. Unfortunately a very strong erection can force it off (wearing it under tight underwear helps keep it on), so I've ordered a 5mm smaller ring size (52mm) and hope that's not too tight. It seems that the string method of measuring overestimated things. It's good that the Cherry Keeper's modular system allows the cage or ring to be swapped at a reasonable price, just now another wait for Shapeways s-l-o-w shipping.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  20. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    I have three different ring sizes, the weather affects which one will work best.
    Shipping is sort of slow and materials are not always available when needed, before this mess started Shapeway always beat the delivery date, so please take that into account.

Ordered a dishwasher in March, finally arrived at the end of July, just an example of what is happening around us at the moment.

LockedPom likes this.
  21. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    I've found shipping to generally be back to normal now. I'm getting electronics stuff from China with no shipping charge consistently in around 3 weeks (which used to vary from 11days to 6 weeks). My last two shipments from Shapeways in the US to Aus took 4-6 weeks which is highly unimpressive when the website states 5-9 days. The last shipment also had no tracking updates, which is pretty poor for the relatively high cost of shipping. However I've always found Shapeways production times to be faster than predicted, though I think they may just over exaggerate it to try and push their premium cost faster production service.

22. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    I am getting my new cage today 3 week order to delivery one inch cage with 57mm ring all in pink

Attached Files:

LockedPom likes this.
  23. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    to add if arrived today it is very comfortable you would think the size would not allow that but so far not that way at all.

24. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    My new cage showed up in less than 2 week from ordered to house
    I got a very small cage from the custom cages area - add pic to my gallery

25. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I've been looking for a non metal option, my work periodically requires me to enter buildings with metal detectors or wanded before entery. The Cherry Keeper looks like a great option with the plastic locks. The attachment and lock options are a great idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice