Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissy_danielle, Jul 25, 2009.

1. sissy_danielle

sissy_danielle Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Hello everyone, im danielle and im a sissy.

i first heard of this forum not long after i discovered Miss D's blog. That blog was like a revelation to me, i was reading the words of a Woman who truly understood the feeling and emotions i was experiencing. i immediately sent Her a thank You email and attached a photo of me in frills.

Not long later i got a reply from Miss D!

She told me about this website and complimented me on my look. She did say however that i should shave all my leg hair off as it would look and feel better in stockings.

This shocked me at first, id kept my clitty smooth for ages but had always kept my hair elsewhere. I was actually terrified of shaving my legs because of the signal to myself this would signify. This coupled with the fact that the thought of being in chastity horrified me meant i have been an occasional lurker here since then.

However, i couldnt stop thinking of Miss D's words. As i pulled on my stockings i started to imagine what my legs would feel like smooth and how good that would feel.

Eventually i couldnt resist, i got rid of all my leg hair and of course Miss D was right, i felt sexier and my stockings and lingerie felt so much nicer but still the thought of chastitymansion scared me.

Over the following months the idea of chastity kept creeping into my thoughts, i devote way too much time to rubbing my clitty and dont sissies in chastity belts look sooo pretty?

Today i bought a pink cb2000 and it should hopefully arrive next week. I cant wait till it arrives so i can lock myself up and see that pretty pink cage covering my clitty.

Thanks to Miss D and sissies like dollyanne for the inspiration. Im so excited by the knowledge i will soon be locked up and part of the club!

sissy danielle

sissy danielle

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion danielle :party0042:

I am quite sure you will learn alot being here!!

Enjoy

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    welcome danielle this is the only place to be.:anim_37:

4. sissy_danielle

Local Time:
    Thank You for Your kind welcome Mistress Michelle

i cant wait to get started! :)

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your introduction. I am sure you will like being in chastity and since you seem to be under Miss D's spell you probably going to be locked up for a very long time ...

Hugs, maid katrin

6. sissy_danielle

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome katrin and allornowt :)

im having a great time just browsing the photo's, seeing how pretty some of my sister sissies look all locked up. i cant wait for my pink cb2000 to arrive so i can start posting some pics!

sissy danielle xx

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Welcome to the Chastity Forum danielle. I can see you'll fit in here perfectly. Soon enough, you'll be locked in chastity and then your urge to be femmed will become nearly unbearable.

Look around and enjoy the forum sweety.

8. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Welcome danielle. As sson as you get your CB, tak a picture and use it for your avatar. Enjoy!

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    :welcome: sissy danielle! Dolly is so glad you got a referral from Miss D! And yes, shaving your legs is an excellent way to feel more femme and sissy! Dolly is also glad to be an inspiration and hopes you enjoy your new pink cb-2000 as much as she has. When you get it you might take a look at the first section of dollyanne's journal in the vault for ideas on how to prepare the cb-2000 for use-such as sanding--as well as some experience information on what to expect regarding stretching. Several people here on the forum were quite helpful to dollyanne in the early adjustment period for the chastity. Feel free to ask questions. Someone here should be able to help!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

10. simonradford

simonradford Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome sissy danielle. I've just moved from a pink CB-2000 to the clear CB-6000s, and I find the 6000s way more comfortable for long term wear. It's good to have both though! I'm on my 6th day of 24/7 chastity and diapers and I feel great.

11. sissy_danielle

Local Time:
    It arrived!

im going to go shower and shave and get in some new lingerie i treated myself too for this special occasion then get the cb on!

pics to follow :)

12. sissy_danielle

Local Time:
    Pics are up. Feels....strange in the cb2000 but not unpleasant. My only problem is that it seems quite easy to get out of it i push it towards my balls and tug on the base of my clitty. i did get some points of intrigue with it though which should put a stop to those ideas!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice