Introducing my long term girlfriend to chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SubmissiveBoy, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    I see she is enjoying your gift to her but you never said what she got for you

SubmissiveBoy likes this.
  2. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    @Jblocked That’s because she actually didn’t get me anything! She said she didn’t want to order it when she wasn’t in the house in case it said what it was on the box and got delivered to a neighbour. She’s going to get it for Valentine’s Day now, which is probably when I’m going to get her a dildo too, so that works :)

sissy_connie and Jblocked like this.
  3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I love the idea of exchanging "kinky gifts" as a way to introduce new ideas.

SubmissiveBoy likes this.
  4. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    It’s gone a lot better than I anticipated and I’m looking forward to this becoming more of a tradition for us Who knows what new ideas will be introduced in the future...

5. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    It is indeed fun to share naughty gifts. Oftentimes I have been given specific items related to my chastity like a new (pad-) lock engraved with a holder's name or 'other' bondage gear that forever in the future they be for me but belong to her. The intention of those being specific, the opposite for gifts that I have given, where most have been for her and belong to her, mostly as a gift for her to enjoy herself, unless part of something else, that was given to introduce her to something I was interested in then it turns into something I got for myself like your chastity device and by giving it to her, it was so that she could enjoy using it on me. This can be a way of introducing something that you are interested/willing to try. Perhaps a specific gag, plug or chastity device that wasn't already on the table. Perhaps, with an explanation, a strapon could be offered? but would require explaining who would be wearing it! To be pegged with or to wear it so she could be penetrated...
    Anyway, as with anything, be careful what you wish for!

Jblocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice