Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slutpj, Jun 18, 2017.

1. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I've been playing with chastity for years (and years!) Currently in my late 30's, I've been dressing in slinky women's underwear since my teens, and trying various chastity devices since not long after that.

I've been through many style devices - CB2000, CB3000, CB6000 - all retired after they weren't comfortable or the seams broke. Exobelt (terrible), lots of toy devices. I lost a Locked In Steel full belt when they went under - and most recently, I've been playing with a Birdlocked Mini, a Birdlocked Pico for play and a Holy Trainer - all of which work well for me.

My wife is generally a willing player, although the years since we had a kid we've obviously had to go "underground" a lot more, and my itch generally doesn't get scratched as much as I'd like (when does it ever!).

I generally only wear CBs for short term play - I struggle with overnights, and pull or fall out of the back of most devices, although I'm currently two nights and on my third day with the Birdlocked Mini successfully, with a key in a keysafe until midnight each night, the other on a chain around my wifes neck :)

Very happy to find a forum with more factual information, less fantasy based :)

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    welcome. Yeah it sounds like you definitely need to fix the pull out problem. Are you considering getting another full belt? Have you considered other options like a PA or tether spout?

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Welcome. Kind of surprising that after all those years you struggle with wearing your device overnight. Your body does get used to it after a week or two. For me the biggest game changer was buying a custom made Jailbird. Wear it just about all the time for the last 4 years. Wearing it to bed is a non issue to me and is actually more comfortable since I have not walking around with it on all the time. The nighttime erections ceased a long time ago. Funny that I want to be locked up when I sleep rather than have my wife unlock me and then lock me back up in the morning. I feel strange without my Jailbird around my penis. Sort of like the feeling you get when you're not wearing your wedding band. My wife was reluctant at first but now is more into it than me. Long term orgasm denial that can go for as long as she wants. No more playing with my penis. Just having sex for her pleasure every week while I am locked up. She also teases me every day by doing little things. An hour ago she came in here topless asking me to try the sweat under her breasts with my tongue and then a towel she brought with her. Last night she laid down on the couch in just her panties and would not let me touch her.

According to her, my next orgasm is scheduled for July 2018 and she seems determined to do that unless she feels I am mentally or physically distressed. She is having some of her best orgasms of her life by listening to my moans of sexul frustration. Last night I was humping her leg in desperation since my penis has not been touched in two months. She got so horny that she grabbed my hair and told me to lick her. It took her about 5 minutes to orgasms, which is a long time for her, because I was trying to tease her like she teases me but she pulled me so close to her vagina that I could not breathe and she told me I could breath when she orgasmed. So I made her orgasm. :)

4. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    While I used to have a PA piercing, I've not worn jewelry in it for years and didn't enjoy the feel when I did :/

The idea of a full belt is still on the table - the price point makes it something I need to consider carefully. Having lost over $1k in the LIS belt, despite it being years ago, I'm a little gun shy still!

I think a challenge we run into - my wife likes chastity for play - I'm shooting for something a bit longer term - days, or even a week or two (neither of us is shooting for long term / semi permanent devices - at least, not while we're still chasing a kid around, have careers, workout etc) - but, for her, she plays, she removes it for sex - and it just never goes back on.

We're working on it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice