Intro from Uptownsubjock - help needed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Uptownsubjock, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Uptownsubjock

Uptownsubjock Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Hello,
    I've been intrigued with chastity for a very long time, but don't have the disposable income to just try device after device hoping to find one that fits. I'm looking for a secure device, though i have some obstacles. I've tried the cb3000 and cb6000 without success. In trying to lock it on myself (I have low hanging balls) i can easily pull out the back. When i would make the ring smaller, I would have problems urinating because of the pressure on my urethra. Now comes the other challenges - I'm active and enjoy biking, playing soccer (football for the Europeans), and go to the gym. My Sir/bf also lives long distance, so I only see him every two - three weeks. This raises airport security issues as well as hygiene issues. Any suggestions? I'm open to piercing if that will help for long term, just have to get my Sir's permission. Any ideas / suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Ohhhh welcome to our wonderful world! The search for the holy grail!

I'm afraid I can't help as we are still looking, but we do have plenty of guys with experience here... many of whom are very active.

Try looking through mikecb and xcitex2's journals in the Vault... I have a feeling they both lead very active lifestyles.

Have you considered the Birdlock? Check out the threads in the Mall for more reviews.

Have a great day. :manga_champers:

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    piercing with airport securty it will set them off
    if you are worry about that or just have xray done and explain
    have you thought of the lorins tube that might help,,,but if you cant get the 2000,3000.6000 to fit with all the rings spacers you may have to go for belt

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    I used to have several piercings, tongue, clit, ears, and navel... never set any off! I guess it depends if you have several in one location.

And I do believe all Loris devices are heavy metal... sure as heck won't be going through any airports with those on undetected! :manga_shout:

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    if your balls hang low try a shorter spacer rather than a smaller ring. the 6000s is more comfortable to ride a bike in than the 6000 plus it is less noticeable under clothing.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    yup, it's all about getting the smallest spacer...which may take time and moving smaller gradually.

7. Uptownsubjock

Uptownsubjock Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    To answer a few issues that came up - i have both my nipples pierced and travel quite frequently without any issues. I even wear a pair of stainless steel dog tags through security without any problems.

As for the cb6000, i've tried smaller rings, smaller / no spacer, and the largest POI. For better or worse, i enjoy cbt, so the POI just end up making me more aroused to the point where i get marks / bruises on the shaft. In the end, i can't get the cb3000 or 6000 all the way off, the device dangles from my balls, but i can easily pull my cock out the back, get off, and then slide back in.

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    sounds like your only real option is to get pierced

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice