intro and hello to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockedck, Mar 18, 2009.

1. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    A belated introduction (been a member for over a month).... So far, I've been enjoying reading the forum posts, the stories, and the pictures too. I'll contribute here and there as time allows. I just created my first album with some pictures of me in my chastity device at the time (CB-3000 then; CB-6000 now).

My journey into this lifestyle began about five years ago. At that time I was married for several years, but my wife had grown tired of me masturbating and it was causing real problems in our marriage. I came across information on chastity devices for men and it seemed like a good solution for the problem. She was very skeptical at first but as time went on she grew to appreciate the changes it was creating in the relationship and her feelings of being in control grew as well. The device then was the CB-2000 and I was able to wear it from a few hours at the start to over many weeks at a go.

Sadly, for other reasons, our marriage only lasted about one more year. We parted good friends and remain in touch. She, however, did not return the keys, but instead, gave them over to a pro Domme. Over the next 8 months, I had a bit of an eye-opening education into BDSM, submission, serving, punishments, and a bunch more. She also trained me to a schedule of being in the device for two weeks at a stretch and then unlocked for cleaning, shaving, etc. (but no orgasms) for a few hours and then locked up again. The relationship was not romantic in any way; more like Domme and sub. And while this was going on, I began to develop a relationship with a woman at work who was a great support person during the divorce.

The relationship with the co-worker blossomed even more over the coming months and it went from friends to dating to serious. Obviously when it reached the point of being intimate, I had to explain my situation and the chastity device I was wearing. She was surprised and understanding but she was understandably hesitant for almost two weeks. After that she became intensely curious and wanted to know and learn way more about chastity etc. Learn she did and she accepted it and embraced it. I left the relationship with the Domme and moved in with her. The chastity device keys were again not handed to me but to her - from woman to woman. We got engaged and then married in September 2007. From before our marriage and since, we've not had traditional intercourse. In fact, by traditional terms, our marriage is unconsummated. However, she consummated it (in femdom terms) by using a strap-on dildo on my ass that evening. I had an intense orgasm from the sex but I've not been allowed any more since that night.

Since then, we've grown more into the roles of submissive and Domme. I've moved from the CB-3000 to the CB-6000, we've discussed and mutually agreed on permanent orgasm denial for me, which has introduced prostate milking to my continuing chastity schedule of two weeks straight then a few hours out and then back in. Last fall, we took another step - cuckolding. It had a rocky start but as this year started, it smoothed out and I am supporting her fully in getting the sexual fulfillment she needs and deserves. I'm 50 now, she is 42 and her steady lover is 29. He can satisfy her in ways that I can't. I have come to understand and accept that I'm a submissive male and my wife and Mistress's pleasure comes first and foremost. We don't have anything written down but we are trying in our own way to live a female dominant, cuckolded and enforced chastity male submissive life.

So.... hello everyone!

2. Gr8Chaste_LesFilling

Gr8Chaste_LesFilling Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Welcome

Welcome to the Mansion, Lockedck.

That is some journey in a rather short time. I think you've already made many readers rather envious. (devious smile)

Thanks for sharing. See you around the Mansion.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    What a fantastic introduction, lockedck! Dollyanne, and no doubt, MANY others here are envious of your incredible journey and lifestyle! It's also interesting that your cuckolding has gotten through the rocky start and enhanced your submissiveness. Can't wait to hear more! :welcome:

dollyanne

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice