Intro And first time forced bi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistressKitten&Slave, Mar 30, 2018.

1. MistressKitten&Slave

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Mistress Kitten has instructed me to introduce ourselves to the forum and tell the story of our first forced bi experience. She is the Dom and i am the sub obviously we just started chastity seriously recently but the cage has been on for 9 day in a row and we are both loving it. Today Mistress decided to step it up and train me how to suck a real cock. So she arranged someone today for lunch time. I came home and she had my outfit all laid out told me to get dressed then Kneel in front of the front door. I was Blindfolded the whole time she answered the door and invited him in and told him my mouth was for his use. I heard him unzip his pants and felt mistress guide my head on to his dick. I am very nervous at this point and really have to push myself to keep going. Mistress is coaching me the whole time and makes corrections to make me a better cocksucker. I must have got it right eventually because he said he was going to cum and mistress instructed me to swallow which i did. I was so nervous going into this but so glad to have a wonderful mistress to be there with me and guide me through out fantasies.
    Mistress Kittens sissy slave

Attached Files:

Penney, Chaste J. and rhodry04 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Hmmm

You're going at it a rate of knots aren't you?

CavemanJones likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice