Intimacy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by jcasper1, Oct 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    As a couple where she is Dominant, and he is chastised, how do you maintain the intimacy that two people who love each other need?

She is free to be with other men to satisfy her need for intercourse type sex, and of course, I am always at her beck and call for what ever kind of sex she wants. That being said, how can we stay intimate while also being locked and denied long term?

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    From our experience with the exact relationship you described, seperating sex from intimacy was the first step. once we both discovered that we loved each other sex, or not and that no one could replace either of us, we soon found that just being in each others company could be an intimate moment. Helping her prepare for a date or holding her on her return amoung other things. Once you both realize that sex is not the most important part of being intimate, things come more natural.

3. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    My husband and I share some very intimate things such as him licking me clean after I fuck. he also serves as my toilet when I choose. These things may not be for everyone. But they are definitely intimate. We are sharing things most people never do.

4. spikerboo

spikerboo Member

Local Time:
    Pleasing her should be all the intimacy you need. When you gave her the key you put her in control and made a commitment to pleasing her. Be it sexing her up yourself, getting her ready for dates with some stud, cleaning her up after a hot date, or being her toilet, you will do what she needs you to do and love it

5. chazz55512

chazz55512 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    In my opinion intimacy is so much more than just a sexual relationship. The power change and sensuality expressed in a relationship where chasity and denial is involved can be just as intense if not more intense than any other. Knowing the other more deeply than any other. Filling their life with love and deep sensual intimacy is what's needed. Kink is an expression of that intimacy.

6. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I think it depends on your definition of intimacy. I think of it as a closeness that only you share with your wife, something that is unique and special. So, in the case of my own marriage, my wife and I share conversations and secrets that no one else is a part of. I'm her best friend and advisor and I would describe our moments together as intimate, even if we aren't necessarily having sex with each other. Its a level of closeness that no one else--not even her boyfriends--can touch or get between.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice