Internal pinching

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Cagedfourher, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Cagedfourher

Cagedfourher New member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    I have a Chinese device with a silicone urethra tube. It has a metal tip on the end. It goes in with out much problem and almost no pain. I do use plenty of lube while inserting. Once it is fully inserted there seems to be a pinching/stinging feeling inside. If I back it out a bit everything seems to be fine. Is there such a thing as the tube is to long for me and needs to be shortened or is this something from me just not being use to it.

Attached Files:

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I would guess it’s probably a bit too long and maybe something is just touching a sensitive spot, or there might be a small imperfection on the tip that’s irritating you.

I don’t have a lot of experience with inserts but I thought it would be worth bumping this thread anyway so you might get some better advice from people with more knowledge about them. And the separator hook on that base ring looks familiar. I think there was a thread about this very device not too long ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice