Interesting turn of events

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by x_Pete_x, Aug 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM

Some might have already read my Hello post a while back, this give some idea about my wives thinks about chastity.
    But after I pleased her orally the day before I asked if she still forbid me to cage myself. At that point she said that it is okay if I really wanted it. but there was still a lot of doubt there.

This afternoon I worked my ass of doing some charity work and became very dirty and in the process also got stung 9 times by wasps. So when I came home I throw my old clothes in the garbage and hit the shower.
    My wives was already in the kitchen preparing dinner, so i went to her in my undies and we chatted some and cuddled an hugged a little. I asked her again what her opinion was about locking myself, hoping that my predicament would give me extra credit.
    She told me that it was okay for me to lock without little reservation, but it is still not her kink. So I promised that if we get intimate I'll turn my back to her, take it of and she wouldn't be bothered with it and continue the intimacy

So I went upstairs put my 'new' cage, I've bought a new Chinese one a little bit smaller than my previous, and clothes on.

I got back to her in the kitchen and she was teasing me, non sexually. I told her if you can tease me I can tease you too, and placed the keys on her breasts. With a smile on her face she took them and threw them in her purse :eek:.

So at the moment I'm caged and my wive is in controls of the keys:key:

P.S. If you ever have trouble getting in a cage due to excitement and growing problems try getting stung by a few wasps. Is a great way to not be horny during insertion :)

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Congratulations. Hope it works out for you both.

By the way I think I'll pass on the wasp idea... :)

x_Pete_x likes this.
  3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    I feel for you!
    I have had my share of wasp stings.
    Once I went to hook up the boat to go water skiing. When I put my fingers into the trailer hitch recess I heard and felt some fluttering. It was too late. I had noodled a wasp nest.
    I went through the motions of a ski trip, but GOD I was hurting!

x_Pete_x likes this.
  4. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    I was hoping for a little more response and feedback on the post. But that must because i'm very happy with the current situation. I still continue to pamper her today but no mention yet of the device, I already told her that I want to please her this evening, wonder how that will go (If she allows me).

@salonslave and @LesterBallard thanks for your responses.

And now the dishes need to be done.

5. Caged Bear

Caged Bear Locked to love her

NE TN
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    I know where you're coming from. My wife/keyholder wasn't/ isn't all about the cage. I just got released after about 30 days. She's not one to tease. Every now and then. What I've been doing is encouraging her to take more control in subtle ways. I know if I try to force it, it could blow up in my face and I'll be back to square one. While being intimate, I'll ask if she wants me to cum, letting her know if I do, I'll have a drop in desire for awhile. I make a point of being more attentive to her while caged, rubbing her back for a few minutes, kissing her neck while hugging her - an instant chill maker for her. I don't say anything about being locked up, and just carry on like normal. I'm not looking for an FLR, just a little more dominance in the bedroom to help bring out her confidence. It seems to work. The other night after being released, she told me I'm not to cum. She didn't want me grumpy the next day. It's been a long road. I've been trying this on and off for three years. I started again about 6 months ago in a similar fashion as you did, handing her the keys. Now after a release, if the keys aren't left for her after an expected lockup, she'll ask why I'm not locked. I'll sheepishly apologize and thank her for the reminder before locking up. Again, a subtle encouragement. Be patient. I'm sure you're more informed than her about the whole chastity thing. Let her grow at her own pace. I'm pulling for you

bondinchas, Rectrix and x_Pete_x like this.
  6. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Dear Peter, some wishes take time, be pacient and count your results.
    Keep in mind its your game and she do it because she love you

x_Pete_x likes this.
  7. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    @Caged Bear Thanks for your lengthy response and you too @caged certo for your wise words, I'll make sure to tread lightly.

Caged Bear likes this.
  8. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Remember before kink the desire for oral or some other sex act that maybe unique or special? She provided it to you. So my advice is to do even more awesome things for her and a few days from now thank her for being open minded, living and awesome. Also, I suggest you ask her if there is anything special she would like in any way even non sexual. Then leave it alone ... And wait but keep up the good work to her and for her.

If after a week or two nothing more is said thank her and tell her that you feel the relationship feels stringer (if it does and don't lie).

x_Pete_x likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice