Interesting experience....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jan 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    So, I've been locked in an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing for almost 4 years. I typically remove it weekly or so for a few minutes for cleaning/inspection/etc. Well, between the Holidays, and some traveling, and a family COVID scare (tuned out ok), I realized it hadn't been of in almost a month, so I asked my beautiful wife/KH if she would unlock me.

She gave me the key, which I inserted and...it wouldn't turn. I removed tried again....a few times, and it wouldn't budge. She tried it, with no luck. It has one of those locking mechanisms that come out of the device with the key, and it would not turn or come out. On inspection, it appeared to be rusted shut. The lock actually was from another older device, and I placed it in my new Bijou, which I got in early December. (not sure why I did that...)

Anyway, many crazy questions started flashing thru my mind: 1) That's it. It's never coming off. No more erections ever; 2) Should I go to the ER? How embarrassing would that be?; 3) Is my wife/KH upset? or...glad??;

After some rational thought, I realized I had some WD-40-like lubricant in my workshop that I use on stubborn car parts. A few drops of that applied to the lock, and viola! It turned easily and my scared little cock was released. (although only long enough for inspection, LOL)

The feeling I had in those few moments were.. scared, upset, embarrassed, and (perhaps not surprisingly) delicious! Somewhere in my psyche, I reveled in the thought that I was permanently locked! What amazing things we think about in long term chastity..... Thought I'd share.......

tvalex, ray-69, herboi and 11 others like this.
  2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Out of curiosity, is this the metal or plastic version of the cage? And how do you like it?

3. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Yeah that locked cuck imagination Kicked in.. Nothing unusual

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Was it a Burg Wachter lock or Chinese copy?

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I usually apply a little lubrication in the form of olive oil to my lock. I have a Queens Keep and a Cherry Keeper that I use. Just have a small bottle with a fine nozzle and apply a small amount every week or two. Olive oil is natural, light and won't irritate the skin!

6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    I'd recommend graphite (really cheap at any hardware store) over oils, as oils collect dust and turn it into gunk. Especially vegetable oil, which can turn bad.

Tom Allen likes this.
  7. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    This happened to us as well. The little lock in my Rikers device (which is a Holy Trainer knockoff) twisted apart as my Goddess was removing it a few weeks ago. She laughed and said "Well, good luck with that."

It was quite a unique feeling for a few minutes of wondering if it would ever be coming off again as a result. :)

Eventually the broken piece fell out and we used a replacement lock.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wonderful. It is in that moment of panic that some of your wilder fantasies come to the surface. Glad you were logical enough to figure out what to do. I trust you're putting a newer lock back in eventually.

Chaste J. likes this.
  9. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    The device itself is a hard plastic/nylon. It's really very good. I've been very pleased with Evotion. This is my 3rd Bijou, and its the best fitting yet.

10. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    No kidding! It's like when you see those videos of guys pouring super glue in the lock. You know it's not feasible, but the fantasy factory in your mind goes crazy! I was almost more worried that I'd get aroused to the point that I couldn't get the cage off even if could get the lock to work.

Panda2010 likes this.
  11. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Good idea
    Agreed. As it turned out, the stuff I used was a spray-on form of graphite.

Chaste J. likes this.
  12. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Yep. It was a crazy intense and pleasurable feeling!

13. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a few close calls myself when we first started playing with chastity a couple years ago. Whenever we tried a multi-day lockup that included showering, the cheap brass padlocks that came with my chinese cages always seemed to get stuck. I never had to bust out the power tools or WD40 -- they came loose after some finagling. But the visions of having to go to the ER, use a dremel on my junk, or otherwise bust the lock were always fun :D

14. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    LOL-Yes! I don't know what possessed me to use an old lock. Maybe I subliminally WANTED to be locked in forever? LOL

Chaste J. likes this.
  15. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    it happened to us and also my wife put loctite into the lock. She was always handy, we have done many projects on our house and she is a pro with a drywall screw gun. Trust is when you have the tip of your cage in a vice, your wife has a powered drill in her hand and a set of bits to change. Good news, she not only drilled the lock out, but didn't damage the cage lock receiver. So as a joke during a long time session, she will pour loctite in the lock only to repeat the process when its time to unlock. Good thing those locks are cheap to replace.

16. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Good one! That would be fun!

17. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Fun is not the word I would use, more like nervous. If you think surrendering control of you penis is subservient, having someone use a power tool next to it is ultimate surrender.

like my father use to say, if you take care of your tools they take care of you.

18. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I have the Orion (the ball-trap version of the Bijou) and it's the same design for the front 2/3rds. I've have a very similar experience, though in my case repeated key turns got it working again.

From my admittedly small amount of ancedata I think that the fact the lock is also where pre-cum tends to pool or at least get inside doesn't help keep the lock lubricated! I'm sure the extra viscosity in pre-cum isn't helpful.

19. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Makes sense to me. Anyway, ill be much more careful from now on

ChasteCel likes this.
  20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I had same experience with the lock on my V2, just couldnt budge it and ended up having to saw the base in 2 places to get it off. Was probably due to me wearing long term and going in the bath and shower in it.
    i ended up having to buy a replacement .
    I did get quite a head rush when i couldnt get the lock out, my first thoughts were shit! i really am going to be locked forever, with a bit of ingenuity and basic tools you really can get out of any chastity device if you really want without going to A&E....that is if you want to !

21. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have had a similar experience*, plus I've also had the experience of having a lock just disintegrate. I've discovered that those integrated locks come in 2 flavors. The ones that fall apart have the tumblers and springs held in place by a stamped piece of brass. The better ones have drilled holes with brass pins pressed into place (a copy of the original Burg Wachter design). Most of the Chinese devices ship with the stamped brass design, and are prone to malfunction. I managed to find a Chinese supplier selling the better ones and bought 4 (all keyed alike) so I could have backups. I keep a small travel sized bottle of silicone lube in the bathroom, and put a drop or two in once in a while. Make sure that you use a very light oil, so it doesn't pick up dirt and dust.

If getting stuck again is a concern, spend the $20 and get the better German made Burg Wachter locks from the Keptforher.com or the Holy Trainer site.

* About 5 or 6 years ago when I first started buying the Chinese cages, Mrs Edge tried unlocking me for some fun. The lock jammed. :eek: It took a bit of finagling to get it to open.

22. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a similar story. Key went in but didn't turn. I drove to the shop just before closing to get some WD40. But it didn't work! Argh.

Turns out later it was the wrong key, for a different but same looking lock...

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Another caution on intergrate brass lock. 2 of my xmas cage gifts had them instead of padlock and they are nice.

But as I have testing with them learned a lesson with a scare. Don't know and want test for the following.

I made the mistake of sliding the brass lock in backwards with keyslot in first. That on this resin cage was an error.

Prior i had used the key to guide it into place. This time I had lock fall from key a couple of times so I just took it in fingers to push into slot. It just glided in so nice!

I tried to insert key to lock, it would not fit. I rotated the ring and tube to view keyhole. No keyhole ! Rotated the other way to push it out realizing my error.

On this cage opposite end only had tiny hole. Nothing was small enough to get to brass lock. Panicked a bit what now. Rapidly started trying to find something to fit. Got a paper clip in but lock did not simply slide out.

Started to debate how to get it open! Considering using diagonal pliers to get under to cut the ring off. Could I drill it out safely ? Was i going to destroy one of the cages my wife surprised me with at xmas.

Do I ask her for help ? I got dressed and decided to try other options privately. Finally found a small drift pin tool. Put it into small opening decided to tap on it and try to drive out lock whis was stuck. It was still in unlock setting just bound up.

After a few tries it finally moved and came out. Luckily nit damaged. Did test trials several times removed from my junk. Verified all was working after several reassembling, decided safe.

Put cage back on using key to insert. Life moved on. Valuable lessons learned. Don't want to test this again on any cage.

Giles_English likes this.
  24. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I experienced that a couple of times - temporally lost key, stuck lock etc. I am now sealed in a purpose-designed "permanent" device and... the feelings are interesting.

25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My hopes are for Vanilla wife to become my KH in the future rather than her medicine cabinet shelf.

Although she restarted the possibility of chastity with her gift she made in plain for now the keys are neutral held. The gifts failed to fit properly for me we both have been disappointed.

She gave me my new years resolution to order sizing rings from MM to start process of measuring properly for a custom cage. Currently anxiously waiting arrival to proceed. She is deciding which cage i will be ordering. Its either a jailbird or queens keep model.

Her directives to me has me hopeful that the future will see her become KH. But do want the locks to work at least when allowed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice