Interesting day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kepoke, Sep 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    My wife and I just had our first baby so we are slowly getting back to our sexual escapades as time goes on. Today she was looking for something for the baby (I thought she was downstairs sleeping) and she walked in on me half tied to the bed (I like to practice self bondage and mix it in with masturbation) with one free hand pleasuring myself.

Obviously she was quite upset at this and tied my free hand to the bed before I could finish anything. She said have fun now and walked out of the room.

She ended up leaving me there for a good 3 hours as punishment and when she finally came back upstairs to let me out she stood in the room and waited until I put my chastity device on.

Later on she texted me while I was out with a friend and said to get used to being locked up as I'm going to be grounded for the next 6 weeks until we can have sex again :/

We've gone back and forth with locking me up and in all honesty I've been very bad about it. I'd constantly search for the key, refuse to put it back on after we would have sex, etc.

I think I really pissed her off this time so I'm not quite sure how this is gonna go...

bincorona, joe01 and Serafina's pet like this.
  2. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    You're not gonna get it, you're not gonna get it. LOL

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    No one really can say how it's going to go for sure but if your wife is asking for ideas. She should tan your backside and than leave you locked up for the next 6 weeks and if you even ask to be released she should tan your backside again and possibly add more time to your Lock up.

She has just given you the Greatest gift in the world a new baby so instead of playing with yourself you should get involved with her and your Baby. This is my Opinion anyway.

bincorona and Jasmic68 like this.
  4. Lezz

Lezz New member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Hopefully she will tease you for quite some time, and demand her own sexual pleasure when ever she wants it! Love the profile picture Kepoke - My wife/keyholder drives me mad when she wears her CL heels!

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    If I had been caught tying myself to the bed masturbating when my Wife was looking after our new baby I dread to think what the consequences would be, but the idea she would be teasing me or asking for any sexual favour for a very long time would be ridiculous. We didn't start using chastity until our children had grown up but even so I know my Wife would have been furious and disgusted with me. Not for the masturbating but for my poor judgement of when and how I was doing it.

I am not trying to tell you how to do chastity, I really don't care if you wank yourself silly, although telling people in a chastity forum about how you masturbate does strike me as ridiculous. But I will give you my opinion about your new child. Get ideas of wanking out of your head. Any time that child is awake you should be looking for ways to be included in caring for it. Any time it is asleep you should be looking for ways to care for your Wife. You are in a position of responsibility, it is without doubt the most important job you will ever have in your life. You don't get a second chance if you screw up raising a child.

Joan.t, joe01, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Well I don't quite agree with the doom and gloom of the others, it sounds like your chastity play is hit and miss.

Child rearing shouldn't even come up. There will be plenty of little moments you both will take for yourself. And you both need them. Whether it's sexual, naps, enjoying some quiet internet time, or reading...parents need their breaks. It's good for the parents which makes it good for the children.

As for her response.....sounds like she kicked it up a notch and chastity has now gotten real, good for her. If she's like any woman I've ever met, she will stick to her guns on this one.

Kepoke likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think babies are lovley.

8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Had I been caught doing something like that while my wife was busy with one of our babies, I'm pretty sure her fantasy of having me castrated would have become a reality very quickly.

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I still don't understand why telling a chastity forum about masturbation habits is a thing. Still, she was supposedly asleep when you started. Maybe you should have used a baby monitor next to your Wife so you could hear when she woke up. Or maybe a lock on your bedroom door. Imagine in ten or fifteen years time if it wasn't your wife who walked in on you but your kid! That is not a conversation I would want to have, with either the kid or the wife.

Joan.t and kellysbitch like this.
  10. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Let's just say your wife is way nicer about things than I would have been. Off the top of my head I am pretty sure I would probably have tied your other hand to the bed as she did. Only I would have added something like deep heat or toothpaste to your balls and left you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice