Interesting Changes Lately

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Sep 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    @David.2k as @Thatguyontheinternet very loving fiancé and KH, I have to disagree with your whole analysis of our relationship. We are both consenting adults who happen to have a very kinky, loving (yes loving is possible in a non-vanilla relationship) happy and healthy sex life. Just because he submits and I dominate him, does not make for an unhealthy relationship. Key word here is: CONSENTING. In all other aspects of our relationship, we are equal. We both take on our household and finances equally, we make important decisions EQUALLY. For a guy who is on CM, you don’t seem very open minded and accepting of other people who delve deeper in this kink than you seem to. And guess what? I don’t judge you for that, just as you should not judge other people. It isn’t right.

jim48, traveler, sissybitch and 3 others like this.
  2. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    OK... But it should be obvious to you by now, since you cared to join this forum and read member posts, that it's not just a 'silly roleplay' to a lot of people here. With that in mind, posting rants that mock members' personal life experiences shared here is at the very least quite disrespectful, and at worst, arrogant and obnoxious--whether in Portuguese or English, or from inside or outside the 'eco'-chamber.

Perhaps you might want to try instead to join a Brazilian hard-core 'scratch' national team online forum, and start ranting about individuals there and how they're all nitwits screaming after 11 illiterate imbeciles chasing a ball around. I wonder what their reaction may be? But don't forget to mention you do so from outside their echo-chamber --that should make them understand and feel better.

traveler, sissybitch and Thatgirl like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    There seems to be much confusion over volunteering to submit and being a battered abused partner.

If I decided to stop being disciplined I would tell her and that would be it. The fact that I consent to it also doesn’t make all aspects of our activity pleasant. It does however does make it pleasurable that she is getting something out of it. It also is pleasurable to let go and give up control. I am not sure why this needs to be explained to someone into bdsm.

When we first started this I wasn’t into punishment, I’ve read a few novels on it that were hot but not something I was interested in. When she brought it up I agreed. Her excitement was incredibly hot. I had never seen her like that. So we both agreed that we would incorporate it into our life and as a tool to help our relationship.

I’m not sure if David is for real or just saying things to upset people like an internet troll. I see plenty of those on sports links...some Cardinals fan on a Cubs site bashing them.

Allen1987, Thatgirl and RexVa like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    “some Cardinals fan on a Cubs site bashing them.” —before I get an earful, some Cubs fans do the same. Lol

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    The sad thing is David does bring some interesting points and thoughts to the discussion, and does get an interesting debate going. If he could drop the negativity and constant 'I'm not here to judge but I'm going to judge all of you, do what you like but the way you are doing it is all wrong' stuff he would be a very welcome member. I would never have realised English was a second language if he hadn't have said so.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think your missing something pretty big here. The whole concept of chastity is CONTROL. I realize some folks take it a little further and delve into FLR and domination but in the end it really ends up being different levels of control. Everybody on this site is free to choose or play how they see fit. If the concept of FLR and domination bothers you don't have any obligation to read them nor does anyone who comes here of their own free will. This site encompasses a very wide range of kinks associated with chastity and I don't think the majority of the visitors are interested in those but they do come nonetheless for what does interest them. I see postings all the time that I have no interest in. I simply don't read them. What I don't do is jump into the thread and tell them how despicable they are and rant away. I think the key here is just having some respect even if you don't agree with something.

Jasmic68, Nicoftime and sissybitch like this.
  7. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sure everyone in the 'herd' of this community is itching to give you a warm 'thank you, how could we be so blind to the reality of most people!' response to you rants against them!

8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife controls my orgasms, and outside the bedroom, she makes all the decisions, and in the rare case I might disagree, she would hold off until she convinces me that she is correct (which is always). She is the most loving and wonderful wife anyone could have, and I am totally submissive to her. Life is good.

Penney likes this.
  9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I was tumbling down the rabbit hole until my wife took complete control of our marriage and me. Her breaking my reckless, thoughtless manhood with loving discipline and making me her submissive 'wife' has been my salvation.

Penney likes this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    The relationship between chastity and FLR is quite blurred, some people will have an element of both, and some will have one without the other.
    As FLR is the general control of a man by a woman, chastity is the denial of of sex or orgasm, one does easily blend into the other but you could have an FLR without chastity, and chastity could be done solo so not needing a dominant partner [whether there is a partner there or not].
    Probably as many variations as there are people on the planet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice