Interchangable rings

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by DoctorDib, Apr 1, 2021.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    #1 DoctorDib, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Hi everyone,

So recently I have bought myself the CHASTE BIRD 304, image below:
    upload_2021-4-1_14-37-4.png

and I do love wearing the device, however I believe I could possibly wear a smaller ring.

However, the rings are like £8 which is technically the price of a new cage on here, so I am just thinking if it's possible for me to buy a new cage with a smaller ring and then swap the rings between them?

Some cages, I was thinking of buying (from the say seller):
    upload_2021-4-1_14-39-31.png upload_2021-4-1_14-39-49.png upload_2021-4-1_14-56-40.png

I mean, the rings and structure by eye looks like they are, but I don't really want to waste money, so I was wondering if anyone on here has had the same experience?

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    some rings dose fit other cages but some dont so you has to make sure that where the lock is in the same place and the little thingys at the side am space rigt.
    ooh and please i got that cage you have call chaste bird304 and i got my new cage what is the first one you got a piccy off that is like a flat plate thing and the rings am the same to them cages. i am lock in the flat plate one in daytime and at nite i am allow in the other one. and it easy to swap cos the rings same.

DoctorDib likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice