Inspired by PCD thread!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Boys, boys boys! You really don't know how much of a pickle you can get yourselves into when you're not honest with your wives/GFs! I know it's taken a lot of courage and planning just to get her to play the chastity/denial scenes occasionally, but when she's not feeling 'sexy time', it's back to vanilla times again. You feel neglected, sad, tearful (I'll bet), anxious, desperate then moody, so on etc. What you're feeling is not Post Chastity Depression my friends! What you are experiencing is a little thing called denial! And I don't mean the orgasm or lack of. I mean the avoidance of being really honest with your significant other. I know not every female is going to emerse herself into your need for real chastity, where instinctively She will ensure the healthy pace of stoking the fetish fire. But you need to be honest with Her. What She is definitely not, is a mind reader. Even that potential Goddess of yours needs a little support (yes support, not nagging) to keep the rhythm balanced. Honesty is your friend, use it well.

2. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Absolutely right. Honesty is number 1 when dealing with a key holder, or any female for that matter.

LatexMiss likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    One concept I have come across recently that also fits into this category of not being honest is desire smuggling. Instead of being honest when discussing thoughts about desires, fantasies and hopes many men desire smuggle, which is to drop into conversations little snippets of something they just happened to have read, something they saw in a YouTube video, something that somebody else had said that maybe their partner might find interesting.

I heard about this in a podcast I listen to occasionally with my Wife. It’s called The Pageist and I highly recommend it. Anyway my Wife told me I used to do this a lot before she took control and I was made to be more submissive and chaste. I would drop huge hints about things I would have liked to do without being completely honest and it really wound her up.

Mandynjack likes this.
  4. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Thank you for YOUR honesty.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    When we started down the lifestyle route that has led me to this point I promised my Wife a few things, one of which is that I would be honest with her at all times. I was a good husband before but I feel, and Elle agrees, that I am a better husband now. One thing she has said about me recently that I liked was that I was never arrogant or selfish before chastity, but I am even more thoughtful and caring now.

Honesty is obviously a double edged sword and should in some cases be used with care, but on the whole if I am asked a question I give the best and fullest answer I can, especially when I am looking at who I am now in comparison to who I was.

I have to admit that in relation to the situation you outline in your original post about men not being honest with their wives, I am so very, very lucky. I have a Wife who wasn't sure what this chastity device stuff was about but she was willing to try it out and then found out she enjoyed it over time. She is still finding out what she can do and what she enjoys, but she has helped me calm down and take things at her pace, not mine. I do genuinely feel sorry for guys who calmly and honestly try to get their wives to engage but fail because of a lack of reciprocal interest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice