Inner Penis Stimulating Prostate

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by skidmark199, Dec 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Question for all you locked in chastity for at least weeks at a time.

I've been locked in a chastity cage for over 2 months now.
    During this time, I have not had any ejaculations or ruined orgasms.
    I've only allowed myself orgasms through anal stimulation and have been fucking the cum out of myself pretty regularly.
    I've mostly been caged with some short periods of the cage off.

I've now reached a point where when I attempt to get an erection (whether caged or uncaged) and regardless of whether or not my penis gets erect or not, the feeling of an attempted erection in what I think is my inner penis (or the portion of the penis under the skin) starts to press against my prostate and feels pleasurable - very similar to how it feels when I have an Aneros prostate toy up my ass.

Has anyone else experienced this sensation from their inner penis against their prostate?

I'm finding it erotic that I can get pleasure just from attempting to get erect cause it's stimulating my prostate. Even my chastity cage can't stop it. But maybe that's the whole point of training myself to get pleasure from anything other than my penis.

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Following…I’ve only been able to cum from anal on two occasions and dying to replicate some how…wife would love nothing more than to simply be able to “fuck the cum” out of me but can’t seem to get things “just right”.

sis_nikki and Caged for life like this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Following I have yet to achieve orgasm with my Boi pussy

4. LustCuck

LustCuck New member

Entrepreneur
    Mexico
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Hi. I try to have anal orgasms but I can't. You think you can give me an advice please?

5. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    I can only get an orgasm while in my steel NUB. I install two or more TENS pad on the little clitty, they must be kept from touching each other and must be insulated from the steel cage. I use plastic wrap around the little clitty and apply the other pads to the cage. KH has complete control of the sissy and can give her relief or not. Additionally, KH can give pleasure or pain, so sissy must obey.

Caged for life likes this.
  6. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry what are Tens pads, I have only been able to make myself leak, I have not yet been able to have an orgasm, it's getting a little frustrating

7. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    I would love to be able to get an Orgasm out of Anal, but I couldnt try it out very often because I got some Helath Issues down there, and so fare nothing happened.
    You got any recommendations how to approach it, maybe a specific Spot or Angle?
    Did you came whitout touching yourselfe at all, or did you need a little bit of Stimulation at the End?
    Are you just naturally sensitive to stimulation down there, or was it something what came to you over Time after multible Sessions?

8. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    I'm guessing from most of these questions that no one has experienced their inner penis pressing on their prostate per my original question .

In regards to orgasm from anal, I want to level set that when I talk about an orgasm, it doesn't necessarily imply cum is expelled and certainly is not synonymous with ejaculation (which involves orgasm, cum released, and a refractory period).

For a hands free, non-ejaculatory orgasm, I would highly recommend an Aneros. I first discovered prostate orgasms this way. You can make your prostate orgasm and not expel cum in this way. This method is very pleasurable but requires a lot of patience.

In terms of anal orgasms, using dildos and other toys is how I can milk the cum out of myself and separately achieve anal orgasm (notice how I say separately because while I may leak cum while getting fucked, the mechanism in which it happens is different than ejaculating).

For me, size, shape, and stiffness of the toy are most important. If the toy is too small or soft, I won't be able to achieve orgasm or milking. If you are finding your toys aren't getting you to orgasm, work your way up to larger and stiffer toys.

In terms of shape, there are toys bent in shape (like an nJoy pure wand) and prostate dildos (bent dildos with ridges) that are geared towards stimulating/milking. Some people have achieved amazing orgasms with the nJoy Pure Wand. For me, I don't get orgasms but I can milk/empty the cum out of myself fairly quickly and easily with this toy - just wasn't the most pleasurable toy for my body at least. I prefer the struggle of a large dildo that grazes the prostate to slowly fuck the cum out.

Finally, I've experienced what could only be described as an anal orgasm through my dildo and a fuck machine (but not required if you have a partner to help). By this point, the cum has already been milked out of me and I'm just cranking the fuck machine up. My ass starts to spasm and orgasm and it becomes hard to breathe. Usually if I am using the dildo by hand, I would take a break and catch my breath here before continuing. On the fuck machine, I would turn it up and have it keep fucking me as I continue to orgasm. This would start another orgasm and the machine would keep continuing. I'm so out of breath as my ass just keeps orgasming and contracting from the stimulation. Clear prosthetic fluid (not cum nor piss) leaks out and I'm a wet mess. I only have to stop because my legs give in but my ass still craves and could take more.

Anyways, hopes this helps with someone's journey to anal orgasms.. and maybe someone too will experience what I mentioned in my original post lol

Peter3811, Littlejt1 and Sunae like this.
  9. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    T\

TENS: Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS or TNS) You may want to check TENS out on Wikipedia. As I mentioned TENS works for pleasure and if the power is high, for pain. Good luck
    Lisa

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    My Lady finds that it is far better for a woman to fuck her partner until she has had sufficient orgasms but always stop before there is any real danger that he might have one.

She says millions of men have been fucking women for millennia without any thought or concern about anything other than their own orgasm. So she thinks its time women everywhere took it upon themselves to even the score

11. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you

12. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Your lady has a point and if she desires total power, she may consider installing electronic devices in your cage. My KH has installed TENS pads within my steel Nub that can produce pleasure or pain. I am a feminized, sissy, who is always fully dressed in fem. KH has total power and control of sissy.

13. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow you're lucky I would like that but my wife is totally not into or interested in feminizing me, I made a joke to her about getting a maid outfit and heels and she said you're barking up the wrong tree

14. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Too bad, for me femininization has made me a better person but I have always wanted to be female.

15. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Part of what was described above is what we’re looking for…an easy way to “milk” the cum out WITHOUT the pleasure of a full orgasm…effectively to empty things a bit and stay healthy but keep the full thing at bay.

Also having the full blown O from pegging is a desire of us both and that’s happened in two occasion.

Someone else mentioned tens pads, but wondered if anyone has done milking using an insertable electrode and a pad or two placed on the perineum and been successful expelling fluid without the full orgasm.

16. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Go to DH Gate website - they have all types of interesting devices,

Littlejt1 and Caged for life like this.
  17. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Would you be willing to write up your experiences training with the TENS unit? I would love to learn, and I'm solo in all of this. My SO isn't interested in playing along, in any way.
    -Dianna

18. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    Do your Kegel exercise it strengthen the pelvic floor and are good for the prostate

19. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    I’ll try to give you some details of how Lisa sub goes into sub space. After getting fully dressed in fem; heels, mini skirt, nice top for D cups, bob wig, hear rings. I do my best to be as famine as possible. After doing some housework and eating a light meal, I decide to get into sub space. I remove the steel Nub and carefully place the TENS pads on to the little clitty and warp all in plastic wrap to prevent the positive pads from touching the cage which has the negative pads attached. Now the loaded cage is pressed home and locked. The next step is to test by activating the power supply. If all is well, Lisa goes into sub space and desires to be dominated and taken. Lisa has always liked bondage, so she is secured with legs strapped together and tried to a recliner chair. There are many ways, you have to experiment but be sure you are safe. I use three sets of ice locks with keys.
    Now the secured sub is ready to he edged. After adjusting the TENS controller, the sub’s hands are locked to prevent her from escaping or touching the power unit. Poor Lisa is helpless is being edged and must wait until the ice melts. All is good until she climaxes, then the pleasure stops, and she wants out. Be careful.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  20. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    Regarding the OP's question. I have experienced this. It is maddeningly frustrating. I also have this weird thing that happens where the longer I am locked the more I seem to like the feeling of going pee, its oddly satisfying feeling something come out of there.

For all of those that are wondering how to have an anal orgasm in this thread, I will chime in. first of all, don't even try it until at least two weeks locked unless you have experience. This will greatly improve your odds. The ability to have one seems to be exponentially related to the time locked for me, at least until two weeks without cumming where it levels off. I found that it takes a long time (while riding a dildo) - and you have to let yourself go at some point. Eventually you reach a point where whatever you are doing starts to feel really good, and your body and brain is going to find a way to make it feel better naturally. However, the body and the brains first reaction is to reach your little mits down there and start touching things you ought not be touching.Otherwie you wouldn't be in this predicament and masturbating like real men. So I find it easier to handcuff myself behind the back. So now that you can't grab your little willy, your body finds other ways to increase the pleasure. In my case, when using a dildo, this generally means going faster or harder or tensing up different body muscles or grinding differently on the dildo. If you are thinking about what you are doing you will feel ridiculous and start to get in the way of yourself, thus never reaching the big O. Stop thinking, just let it happen. And yes, making noises helps.

skidmark199 likes this.
  21. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for responding to my question!
    Do you find it more frustrating or pleasurable? I oddly find it more pleasurable than frustrating. I kind of enjoy how I can just have my brain to try to tell my cock to get erect but instead of getting an erection, I get these pleasurable sensations.. like the light sensations of pushing against a prostate toy. I can see the pleasure in peeing while in this state - it's almost like our brain has been rewired to accept those sensations in our PC muscles as pleasure since we've been so deprived of other forms of pleasure in that area.

How long have you been locked up? Have you started to develop any new feelings or sensations beyond the feeling of the inner penis pushing against your prostate? (curious to know what's potentially next in store the longer I'm locked up)

As a sidebar, I used my Aneros yesterday in this state and the non-ejaculatory orgasms felt amazing. It felt like there wasn't even a toy in me and was just one with my body.. almost felt like my prostate was being massaged, sandwiched between my inner penis and the toy.. and deeper into the session I could trigger orgasms just from some gentle contractions. I wish my boi pussy was always in this state

Lisa4343 likes this.
  22. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    Well by definition to me, anything that doesn't end in an orgasm is frustrating. So, I find it frustrating. Its pleasurable while it is occurring, but I could never get over the edge with just that. I have been locked up for some time. Can't remember honestly, but it hasn't been continuous. I get out for showers and cleanings and of course the occasional teasings.

23. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the detailed information, do you use an Aneros Vibe? I like to use electronics to edge my locked clitty. I have use TENS pads within the steel Nub for a number of years to keep sissy on edge while she is helplessly bond without the ability to touch the power unit or the cage. For me it works very well, and I have not used a dildo however I may try it. All the best, Lisa

24. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    So I use an Aneros Progasm and Eupho.

Keep in mind that with the Aneros, it requires patience, work and effort on the user as opposed to it just being done to you passively. It requires relaxation, concentration, breathing, and some conscious tensing and relaxing of your pelvic floor muscles. They're very subtle movements and not something that say a partner can just fuck in and out of you like a dildo (and in fact, using larger muscles to get the Aneros to stimulate your prostate will actually set you back more than anything). If you are looking for something more passive that someone can use on you, I would recommend a different toy such as a dildo or wand targeting the prostate instead.

That being said, for this type of orgasm, it you've never experienced it before, you probably want to start with the non vibrating version so you won't be distracted by the vibrating part of the toy (plus I believe the vibrating version is quite large which may be tougher for beginners).

25. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice