Infidelity rant!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Dec 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I think I see the 1% of randy showing thru in this thread....you know, the one that wont let it go and has to have the last word! MW said She thought you were missing the point rachel, now PLEASE tell us all what the appopriate response should have been.

Mistress Michelle

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Mistress Michelle thank you for your thoughts on this thread. Truth be told I never looked at it through those terms. I have to say it has a lot of merit.

Mistress Watchful I would have to say I do not think it matters at all if the person is a sub or a Dom, trust is paramount between the parties involved, especially in a lifestyle such as this. I can certainly say I would not want to submit to a Top/Mistress/Domme I could not trust. Besides the obvious the other ramifications could be damaging in many ways.

Interesting thread in deed and sincerely Mistress Michelle thanks for your input. Sometimes thing are so black and white we never consider the grey areas. However I would surely hope that if my wife was not getting her needs met with and by me she could tell me so I could have the opportunity to change things. After that conversation, well I guess in as unselfish of a way as I could be I would want to her to be happy, so perhaps that would have to involve discussing other means.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Yes Mistress Watchful i missed the point. Sorry:anim_37:

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice