Inexpensive Devices from Koalaswim.com

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bringback, Jul 27, 2010.

1. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Has anyone purchased any of the devices from koalaswim.com? I'm interested in this one: http://www.koalaswim.com/ko_male_chastity_master.htm, but it has a generic name and a low price, so I can't find reviews on it and assume it's low-quality and not worth trying out. I'm looking for something that will be taken off daily for cleaning, comfot, play, etc., but that is secure when locked and doesn't cost over $100.

2. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    That link takes one to a generic page covering several devices, none of which would stop the average wearer from coming.

3. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, it doesn't let you cut-and-paste the exact product. I was looking at the top one, "Ring-Master," on the list on the left. I just thought that device looked pretty good for the price so I was wondering if anyone had tried it. I'm not worried about being stopped from cumming while wearing it so much as I'm worried about the comfort and quality of the device.

4. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Judging by the price, and lack of details in the description, I would say that it's a pretty safe bet to assume that these devices are NOT stainless, and will not last. With cheap "metal" you need to really be aware of the potential for the "chrome" coating to chip off (and potentially cut you, or give you small abrasions to harbor infection), the metal rusting, and poor craftsmanship (such as poor welds, surfaces that aren't smooth and will cause irritation and infection in the skin touching it, flashings from the casting not ground or finished properly, etc...).

In my opinion, if it won't stop me from coming, is of questionable quality, and likely won't last, why waste my money? If it seems too good to be true... it probably is!

5. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the common sense. I was assuming the products would be of low quality, so I wanted to hear from someone who's tried them out. Until then I will take your advice and avoid these questionable products. Since I'm just starting out I want something affordable to just try, so I'll probably be going with a leather/metal combo.

6. jrodrigues10

jrodrigues10 New member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    There's an eBay seller in the US that has nearly all of the same products, for about half the cost. There's a UK website called greens-shop that also carries what would seem to be the same products, and I think the price is similar. Here's a thread about them: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3687-greens-shop-devices/

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Not to forget nickel allergy.

I'm somewhat surprised that nickel allergy is not talked about more than it is.

8. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the heads-up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice