Inescapable Chastity Device Idea (no piercing)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by JoeTraveler, Feb 6, 2020.

1. JoeTraveler

JoeTraveler New member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    To preface, I am not sure that the device I am about to propose would be completely inescapable and whether or not the concept would fully work. I'm hoping to get some input on the design.

I got the idea from coming across something called the "TLC Tugger" a while back. I recommend going to TLCtugger.com to see what I am talking about.

The basic idea is that you have a cone that pushes against your glans and a secondary larger cone that fits over the first cone. The foreskin becomes trapped between the two cones when the inner cone is pulled away from the body.

My basic idea is to simply add something that locks the two cones together and keeps the foreskin trapped. I have a 3D printer and started messing with a few different designs. I found that adding a threaded rod to the inner cone allowed me to tighten a nut down against the outer cone to "lock" it in place. With excess foreskin bunched up between the cones, it is very difficult to remove the end of the penis. It is possible, but difficult. Because of this, extending the outer cone all the way to the base of the body may make it virtually impossible to escape from.

I just wanted to put this concept out there to see if we could get some other ideas. One of my main concerns is circulation - tightening the two cones together effectively squeezes the foreskin and could result in circulation being cut off. From what it looks like on the website, the TLC tugger does not seem to have this problem with the light amount of tension that they are using.

TheKeyIsMine likes this.
  2. mRbR9RtG9jUzUi1RpVBNWCrdU

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Seems like it could be an interesting and effective addition to a trapped ball device to prevent pullout. Would need some solution to allow going to the toilet, though. The TLC website's faq says "I’ve experimented with pee-through devices for a few guys. IT DOESN’T WORK. Urine gets everywhere and dribbles out for hours, and makes the device loosen."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice