Indian Muslim Hotwife / Cuckold Couple

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Erika and Peter, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    We are thrilled to have joined the chastity community and wanted to introduce ourselves. Our story is long, and I will post our detailed history later. However, I wanted to give you all a short version.

I was always a relatively free spirit sexually, by Indian standards. I had sex with boyfriends in high school. About 15 years after marrying my husband, Peter, I had a couple of affairs without his knowledge. We had a difficult time after he found out. Over time, however, we realized that it was important for us to incorporate extramarital sex into our lives. Peter searched online and recruited an experienced British-born man of Indian origin, Fred, to be my first “bull.” Over the next few years, Peter and I actively enjoyed different patterns of swinging. We would have threesomes with single men and foursomes with couples; and we would pair off with the opposite sex member of other couples and play in the same room or separate rooms. We would attend swinger clubs where I would play with a man with or without Peter watching. We would attend private parties where I might play with many men in one night. Eventually, I started playing with some men alone at home, in hotels, and in the other men’s homes while Peter was at work or away.

In January 2018, Peter and I decided to make my pussy and my ass off limits to his dick. We still made love in every other way. However, instead of his dick entering me, he used vibrators and dildos to penetrate me vaginally and anally. To satisfy Peter during our lovemaking, I started by giving him a blowjob, but never to completion, and then finishing him off with my hands.

We then thinking of moving to the next step of cuckolding--caging and chastity. Peter was initially reluctant and had concerns about his dick shrinking from long-term caging. Eventually, he came around. We purchased an inexpensive cage to try out, with the intention of upgrading later if we decided to continue caging. Once Peter was caged in August 2019, we were both hooked. In fact, he was even more enthusiastic about it than me. We had planned to let him out once a week for cleaning, shaving, and masturbation at my hands or his own, under supervision . However, he has actually declined the opportunity to masturbate approximately half of the time.

A few nights ago, we made love for the first time with Peter caged. After my orgasm--which was fabulous--I felt guilty and wanted him to have his own orgasm. He was very reluctant to be uncaged, but I insisted and I gave him a hand job. The next morning, he shaved, cleaned, put the cage back on, and left for work.

We truly love this progression in our lifestyle. I am sure that we will be asking more experienced members of the community for advice, especially as we start considering a better cage and adding new kinks to the chastity lifestyle.

Erika

2019-08-31-12.35.11_low.jpg

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Hi there, great into and welcome to the mansion!

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    You really don't need to feel guilty about him not having an orgasm! It's a wonderful feeling to be "used" by your woman for her pleasure and being left "gagging for it" when she is done! Welcome to CM, keep us up to date with your adventures and feel free to ask questions. We are a very friendly bunch here!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    The best benefits of chastity for a woman don’t really even start until he has been denied orgasm for 7-10 days. Let him go 30 and he will do ANYTHING to please you in any way, even if isn’t going to get an orgasm.

6. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM Please enjoy yourself,

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community and good luck finding what works for you.

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Agreed, but I think it is a normal response. It takes time to get over.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Erika and Peter

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your kind words of welcome and advice.

Charles3451 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  10. Erika and Peter

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am sure that I will get over the guilt soon!

We have been going 7 days (sometimes 14 days) without an orgasm for him. We will eventually try for longer, after we learn how to do milking and ruined orgasms.

11. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for a wonderful introduction and welcome to the mansion there is a great community here who I am sure will offer you plenty of advice and support.

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM, it's wonderful to have another married couple here, and to support your authority over your husband.

13. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Welcome. Wonderful story, both you and your husband are very lucky to have each other!

14. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Great post, my wife too gets orgasm guilt. But shes slowly starting to get over it :)

Erika and Peter likes this.
  15. Erika and Peter

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that I will get over it, too. I used to feel some guilt about extramarital sex, until I realized that it was actually enhancing our marriage. I also felt some guilt about stopping penetrative sex with my husband, but it also resolved quite quickly. I am lucky to have a husband who has encouraged and supported me, and told me that I should never feel guilty about any “kinks” that we have mutually agreed to.

ex Switch, Momosquare, MissyB and 9 others like this.
  16. Erika and Peter

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last night, when I came to bed, Peter gave me a sensual total body massage as he usually does. After he was done, I asked him to eat me. We proceeded to make love without involving his dick, and I came quite hard. (This is a little more frequent lovemaking than usual for us.) I tried to unlock him again so that I could give him a hand job, but he refused. This time, I did not insist. I think that I am getting used to the idea of leaving him unsatisfied. This morning, he told me that he had trouble sleeping because he was aroused with no way of gratifying himself. However, he was actually happy about being frustrated while he focused on my satisfaction.

17. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    It's amazing really and so counter intuitive! It's hard to believe that us chaste males actually enjoy being left frustrated and hard whilst our better half has her pleasure! And believe me your husband probably gets as much enjoyment from your orgasms as you do! So glad you are having such fun! Remember stay strong! There's nothing wrong with not letting him cum even if he wants to! Trust me he will love it!

MissyB likes this.
  18. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Yes this is the only real problem, and one of the reasons my wife doesn't like leaving me horny. We have high pressure job were we work extremely long hours, it could be easy to fall into a path to exhaustion. Next time we are on vacation we will work through it until I am more used to it so it not a problem during work time.

My wife grew up in a country with a strong culture of religious upbringing (morality & judgement) and a place where women are not generally dominant in any aspect of daily like, especially in a sexual context. She had her fantasies inspired by foreign TV and movies but was unable to act on them for multiple reasons.

I didn't confess my very long standing fetish for chastity and femdom in general until after we were married for multiple reasons, mainly fulfillment in other areas making it less of a priority in my life and fear of freaking her out, but when I did she didn't react quite like I expected. She wasn't shocked or repulsed, neither did she act on it. She digested it for several (agonizing) weeks until I found myself being (surprisingly forcefully) pushed onto the bed, a jumped on then then being handcuffed to the bed frame which was the start of one of the best night of my life.

And yes there is an immense sense of gratification in pleasing you and its not completely selfless, I find it very hard to describe, my wife likes to use toys (vibes, strap-ons, fucking machines, etc) whilst I hold her tight like its me stimulation her, and I have a spine tingling warm feeling as her orgasm builds and her body writhes and when the orgasm hits I feel something that I cannot write. Its not an orgasm by any means, but its a sense of relief and fulfillment. I wish i could describe it better.

I could go on, but I've written too much already, it seems like you have started an incredible journey and I wish you both the best in your exploration :)

19. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I know what you mean about feeling! It is best described as indescribable!

FemdomObsession likes this.
  20. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Like so many other males on this forum, I'll confirm that *not* being allowed to orgasm is often the greatest gift. My wife is having difficulty adjusting to this part of it too, so I find myself gently asking her to not let me cum (but in the end it's always up to her, I do t argue). Now she generally waits me wait two or three weeks for an orgasm -- I'm trying to get her to go longer.

Don't feel guilty. If you're worried he's not getting his share of pleasuring, start edging him. He'll be forever grateful.

MissyB, cagedjon, herboi and 5 others like this.
  21. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Hi, and welcome!

22. Erika and Peter

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is Peter. Erika played a real mind game with me last night. I have been caged for weeks, and my penis has not been inside her for months. She uncared me and asked me to enter her. I was a bit confused, but readily complied. After a minute of thrusting, she told me to pull out and bring a cock, referring to her favorite Mr. Marcus vibrating BBC dildo. After she came, she promptly locked me up. I am not quite sure how to feel. I am frustrated and humiliated, but excited at the same time.

23. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    What a wonderful woman!

24. Moonymoony

Moonymoony New member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
  25. Bocaj_Samoht

Bocaj_Samoht Member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Welcome aboard

Users found this page by searching for:

1. muslim cuckold indian sex stories blog captions

2. infian muslim cuckold story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice