increasing the lenght of time betwee release

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by andynlisa, Nov 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Hi

Miss has been putting me in chastity for a several months now and it appears that there are three determining factors to the length of time you get locked up for

1) Comfort, if the wearer is new to the activity the shorter periods a day or two will help enable him to get accustomed to the device, maybe with a day or two break inbetween. There are other considerations to think about in the early days too, cleaning, learning to sit to wee and the like. long term initial lockups are destined to fail in my view.

2) Release, how often the keyholder allows release, its my experience that the keyholder(my partner) while happy to be pleasured orally or with toys in the locked up periods, still requires the pleasure of loving sex on occassions (thank goodness) For wearers with a keyholder who is not emotionally attached to the keyholder, then a more practical timetable of release is needed.

3) Practicalities of real life. I'm a part time scuba instructor, wearing a chastity device during scuba diving is simply not practical, therefore there will be times when real life simply dictates the removal of the device.

I think theres another issue to bear in mind which, I seem to see very little consideration of is that chastity is not celibacy, Its about handing over control of the wearers sexual release to a keyholder. I suspect rarely the wearer expects to end up celibate, I know I certainly don't..

I know because of these points over a month I suspect I wear my CB3000 about 18-21 days of the month. which currently is a comfortable level for us. Having said that while I'm out of my cage, I am expected to be a good boy and not masterbate except at Miss's request. I am expected to keep myself for Miss even when unlocked(a trial in itself at times)

Good Luck with your Chastee
    Jack

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    is there no room inside the wetsuit for your cb then? surely you could force it in and suffer as all us good little subs must for our sins. Try crawling around under floors and climbing through roof spaces whilst caged it aint easy but then thats the point of submission i thought.:anim_39:

3. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I can't feel at all my 85mm steel curved penis plug presently locked into the steel tube of my full hip CS-100 steel chastity belt. Penis Plugs go most of the time unnoticed. Sitting still, and relaxed, as my penis might occasionally slightly shrink or expand into the tube, I might feel very subtle throbbing (very mild tickling). Skating, walking, jogging, shopping, etc will go mostly unnoticed.

Deliberately masturbating (by stroking myself against my steel chastity belt), again, no pain, but it will sure fuck the dick deep inside hands-fee till it leaks.

4. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    I've been wondering about this as well; my reasons for wanting pet to wear his device is simply to prevent him masturbating and to build up his sexual energy and frustration to a level that he then completely unleashes on me and not into a tissue. Sure we have our mind games and sentencing to a couple of extra days or so but all of these stories of people not being permitted to have orgasms for months or even years at a time, well to be candid I am finding them rather hard to believe and I suspect that more than a few are simply fantasy, with all due respect to anyone who actually is in this situation.

Male orgasms are good, they just need to be kept under control and managed responsibly, that's my philosophy.

L x

5. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    As far as cleaning goes, I use a big syringe, I think it is 50 mL (no needle of course). It can squirt into all the little holes on the birdlocked device. It can use soapy water at first, then rinse with clean. Feels good, but of course an erection or self-pleasure is prevented.

6. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    And a reply to Lipsticky, you sound right on target with your thinking.

7. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Reading all of theses posts as a single run and as someone who is in a long term relationship what I find is that for most people things change and we are all different in both what we can take and what works. I find that the first week is really bad but then it settles and although I want lots of cuddles an want desperately to give my wife pleasure I really do not worry too much about my pleasure. But I do find that after a relatively long time locked for me over four weeks then the chafing goes beyond simple care and I need a time out to heal. Whilst this is only using a cb6000 which I find relatively secure and much more comfortable than a full belt which we do have but my wife hates as it is too intrusive. We do stints locked and then have timeouts I think most couples do have these and I find the mix good. I am now in lockup after several months out so it's getting used to it again. This lockup will be for a week or two at most leading to who knows what?

Any way for my two pennies have fun it's always consensual so be safe talk to each other and enjoy the experience.

8. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    slave is now kept locked. we started slowly , few days at a time, now, the only time he is released for cleaning and a shave. we are into cuckolding as well. so slaves little dicklet isnt needed. just his tongue! lol

dereknor likes this.
  9. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    I have read some of these posts, and then they seemed to get a bit distracted, but my point is that unlocking is purely up to the Mistress. I learnt one lesson, dont let him know when you plan to release him. Also, please do bear in mind, that unlocking doesnt have to lead to orgasm. On this site, unlocking seems to be automatically associated with climaxing, but it doesnt have to. I have had a few online subs and them, I let them out occasionally, let them clean properly and de-hair, if Im in a good mood, I might let them do some prostate play, or edge play, depending on their particular kinks, then I LOCK them up again. I keep planning to let them cum, but for one reason or another it never quite happens, ps, begging to cum is a punishable offence, that usually results in additional lock up time. My sub got initially locked up last September, he was allowed to cum on his birthday, 17th October, then he didnt cum till December, 27th. He hasnt cum since. Wierdly, he currently isnt locked up at all. Due to various issues he suffered a lot of damage initially, then we have had other problems, but he is still chaste, he still isnt allowed to play alone, or stand to pee, he also has a prince albert so he always pees sat down. We did a lot of research on the www and discovered that biologically, 3 months is a good minimum time, he has now done 4, by this time, apparently, the body, chemical and hormone balance settles down, and he will start behave a bit more normally. Wierdly, he desires going inside me more, but then once he is inside, he struggles to control his urge to climax. Im working on a see how it goes basis now. I have no plans to allow him to cum. A week or so ago, he asked if he could cum, I said yes, then he chose not to!!!! Bloody slaves ..... next time he asks the answer will be no. I

I hope this helps, the critical thing is that its up to you, and he needs to behave to earn anything!!!

dereknor likes this.
  10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The question was posed in 2009. I'm sure 5 years down the line lisa has it all sussed.

11. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    regardless when the question was posed, there are always people coming in, just starting, many with the same questions that may have been answered days, weeks, months or even years ago. they can and should be allowed an area to express themselves. as far as this question goes, i think the lock time should be up to the Mistress. if a slave is truly a slave, he will obey, if he doesnt, perhaps this lifestyle is not for them. good luck and i say, lock em!

Joroincharge likes this.
  12. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I am not the only one getting pissed off with 5 year old posts?
    If the content is good in an old post why not use it to start a new one?
    Its like bloody ground hog day for anyone who has been on here a few years.

13. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I'm new here. :D

While I find it bizarre that super old posts will be dug up and responded to as if answering the original question, and even started a new thread to say so a while ago, there is usually a broader topic being discussed, which has some value to the newer member.

It IS actually interesting going back reading the situations and concerns of members past, many of whom are no longer active here so wouldn't post on a new thread.

Some people have an opinion on everything ( eg. myself), but nothing huge or over arching to say, so they may not feel it's appropriate to post a new thread, but would rather add their 2p worth to an existing topic.

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There is no obligation for you to read them @lockit , and your attitude and language is rather aggressive. I'm sure @Mistress Jules will know what to do with you.

slave_m likes this.
  15. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I am sure if Mistress Jules thinks so she will. So really no need for you to point it out

16. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I think its somehow natural to increase the time. not just with chastity, but with anything you do. You always try to become better and rise your last records. My last mistress made me break my record and go one full month without orgasm. After that, she made me go 2 month, and then 6 month.

That really changed my mind and all these month of chastity made me even want to be with a girl that wants me to not cum anymore ;) The girl I had after that mistress never wanted me to cum, so I never came in our relation (just 3-4 month). And now my girlfriend doesnt want me to cum too. I never came since I know her, so our relationship is totally cumfree untill now :) She doesnt plan to let me cum, but she already told me that she might allow me release one day sponatiously.

Without likes this.
  17. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    very good dereknor, very good slave.

dereknor likes this.
  18. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Its great to hear that from a mistress with such a passion for orgasm denial :)

19. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    it seems some of the slaves on here are in need of longer denial times!

guest 2942 likes this.
  20. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    This might help

Link

guest 2942 and chairandstone like this.
  21. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    wow! i got rock hard just reading that denial program. Must be a good plan :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice