increasing the lenght of time betwee release

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by andynlisa, Nov 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Hi, it arrived yesterday. we'll be adjusting it over the coming weeks.

2. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Good luck to you both. Please do keep us posted on anything that happens during your break-in period.

Looking forward to hearing more.

brianna :)

3. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    fitting

Hi everyone,

we hope you all had great holidays. Unfortunately its a very long time until Memorial day. we're working our way getting the right spacers and other adjustments to be right. its amazing how it can be comfortable to andrew on minute and then cause so much discomfort the next. i think a good set of goals for is first get it to fit so that its comfortable and then have him wearing when he gets home for the evening. the next goal would be evenings and weekends, ect. Thank you for all your advice and well wishes.

a&l

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    sounds like Mistress Lisa has things well in hand...

:smilies_xxx02:

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    it took this sissy about a month to get used to the CB2000, with all the expected chaffing and discomfort. in about 6 months both the clitty and plumbs were used to it, and that was in 2003. there have been no ill effects physically. mostly i cream a lot due to other fetish conditioning/training items. i would love to have more 'wet dreams' for relief but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for me, no matter what i do!

6. Mistress Kate

Mistress Kate Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    This is where the fun starts Lisa. Enjoy yourself !

It is true what folks have said - there can be teething issues at first - but beware of fake problems. My experience was that, once properly locked up, Cobweb found it very difficult without the regular orgasms.

In fact we had to progress quite quickly to a steel belt because he admitted that he was so frustrated he felt close to snapping it off.

7. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    step forward

I don't want to jinx it, and maybe it was the fairly large amount of adult acoholic beverages we consumed last night but... we made it through the night with it on... :happy0158:

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    yes, well done... it should get easier...it seems to get trained too, that attempted erections are futile and tries less...not sure how that works but it seems to.

keep at it.

9. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    its a concious as well as subconious reaction?

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I dont think it a conscious action at all. As no man has conscious contol over his penis. I think it's some sort of physical feedback. It tries, it meets a brarrier, it pushes harder, it fails it eventually gives up.

The next time it meets the barrier it tries less, and less until it gets erect meets the barrier and knows not to push any further.

So what's next?

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with Richard, somehow the body becomes aware of the CB, and simply stops trying so HARD (pun intended) to get erect in the night. When I wear my CB at night, now, I may feel fullness, but not the raging OW-OW-OW that I got at first. Usually, just getting up to pee, and stumbling back to bed clears it up.

It sounds like you're taking it slowly, and things are progressing. Congratulations!

Question for you - are there barriers to daytime wear? I find that the night is actually the WORST, since erections happen beyond my control. During the day, it's generally not a problem. If your goal is 24/7 anyway, perhaps you should ship him to work in it once or twice to try it out! :)

I actually find that the worst thing about wearing during the day is not concerns about detection, but simply having to sit to pee all the time. It feels uncomfortable, at first, thinking people might notice. I still struggle with that, but have resolved that it's just none of their business. Let 'em wonder! lol

Best of luck!
    mikecb

12. notyet

notyet positively confused

chef
    Local Time:
    I was just wondering if 2 months is a good break-in time. My lady is a teacher and our plan is to use the summer vacation for me to get used to being locked up, the further plan being 24/7 365 after the start of the new year.

13. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi,this is goddessape,and as long as you have the ring size and spacer size right,you can keep him locked up for as long as you want.i keep my husband locked up for 30 day minimums and added time for bad behavior and on each releAse day,he gets to roll 2 dice to determine whether he gets to come or even get to come out of his little cage

14. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    notyet, usually short periods of figuring out which rings and spacers is needed to make sure you can't escape and aren't too tight. After that, it really just depends on you and your mistress. But it's not uncommon first to go a week, then maybe two then a month, then longer.

If you haven't been locked up for more than a few hours the first ful day will be intense. A week you'll be going crazy, and a month well at that point you'll be begging like crazy to get out. So I can't see going straight to two months. But that also doesn't mean it's not posible. You'll just have to see what works for the two of you.

In any case, good luck and please let us know how it goes and what you do.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Notyet, sorry, I missed this question.

I'm not sure what you mean by break-in time. If you mean just time when you have control of the keys, so that you can get out as necessary, then I think 2 months is probably plenty. I had my first CB-2000 for about a month, before I was able to go multiple days without taking it off for some reason or another. I think by the end of two months owning it, I was already basically wearing it 24/7, except for self-granted releases (since I don't have a KH).

If your lady insists on holding the keys, even while you're breaking in the device, then you probably want to do it when you're together more. Still, I think it's perfectly reasonable to think about evening and weekend lockup time until summer comes. Hell, you may find you can go 24/7 even before then!

Best of luck to you, and keep us posted!
    mikecb

16. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    once you have the size and spacing figured out,i would keep him locked up for a wek ,than after release lock him for two weeks and then three and then once per month. once you have him in a 1 per month schedule,then you start imposing restrictions rules and punishments that would increase his time inchastity for behavior unbecoming to you as a keyholder.mark his release date on a calendar and start crossing them off and putting new ones on for bad behavior and you have begun to have a trained sub to use as you see fit. my husband is now my trained slave and it took him after a two and a half month added time for bad behavior for him to be broken and accept himself for what he has become ,my servant and property.April....

17. Dmmax2

Dmmax2 Junior Member

East Near New Orleans
    Local Time:
    Hi I am considering owning a sissy maid in chastity.

I plan to only milk over long periods. I understand 1 - 4 weeks is average. I plan 2 - 4 weeks. With rare orgasms as reward

Does anybody have experience with milking with rare O's allowed?

thanks
    Max

18. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    back after a bit

Hi everyone, we're back after a rather hectic spring. Andrew has progressed very nicely and now has admitted to me that he doesn't feel right when he's not wearing his cb. I was looking around the net and i seen belts that have a hollow penis plug. There are very expensive. Has anyone had any experience with them???

19. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    "he doesn't feel right when he's not wearing his cb"
    I understand that.

cool stuff - you have progressed very quickly.

How do you feel that you now own his penis?

rich

20. andynlisa

andynlisa Junior Member

Local Time:
    :)

Hi Rich,

its kind of wierd in a way. He's still the man i love but its like he's also sort of like a pet now too.

a&l

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lisa,

The belts that have penis plugs work, but they aren't suitable for long term wear. If you're going to invest that much in a belt, it's probably better to get a traditional belt that can be work 24/7. After all, why should andy ever touch YOUR on his own?!? ;-p

mikecb :manga_devil:

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I object!

Mikecb;

Do you have any first hand knowledge of chastity? (By that I suggest 6 months or more ;-)~ I demand to know by what credentials you support your opinions?

LOL!

I remain moderately respectful of non-celibate guys like you and I.

:anim_63:.

23. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Lisa,
    that sounds great for you both.
    :chores002:
    Congratulations, on how quickly you converted your man into your pet.
    rich.

24. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN USING THE NEW LOCK UP CALCULATOR GAME ON KEPTFORHER SITE. Mistress had a practice yesterday and a possible release date came up end of NOVEMBER:confused0068:

25. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    wow that sounds nice 2-3 weeks you are very nice to your males

i am lock in cb no less then 2 months at time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice