In Praise Of Submissive Men

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by nonerect, Jan 9, 2019.

1. nonerect

nonerect Active member

Teacher, History, Economics, Already Retired
    Central European
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    (by Mystress Angelique Serpent)

Y'know, a lot of people have the idea that submissive men are wimps.

Yeah? I'd like to see some of those macho guys have the intestinal fortitude to allow someone to tie them down and whip them, hey macho guys? Not that brave?

Generally, men who are sexually submissive tend to have a lot of power and responsibility in their real life. They make a lot of decisions for a lot of people, a lot of the time. Men who are sexually submissive tend to have above average education, intelligence, and income levels.

I have sometimes noticed a correlation that the more at ease they are with their sexual needs, no matter how unusual they may be, the more successful they are in their other life. It gives them balance in their lives, that's what they tell me.

You're under a lot of pressure, all the time, making a lot of decisions, a lot of responsibilities that are going to affect a lot of other people, what better vacation could there be, than to take an hour, chuck all of it, and be somebody's slave for a while?

In "The Story Of O", "O" tries to express the kind of freedom submissive people find in enslaving themselves to another. It sounds like such a contradiction, like the contradiction in that there is freedom in commitment. The idea being, once you are committed to something, you're not being pulled in all kinds of directions by other options anymore. You are free to pursue your passion, you're free to pursue that which you commit to.

And in a way, by limiting yourself to that to which you are committed, you're free from making decisions, and making decisions could be the hardest part about being human, couldn't it?

To not have to make any decisions, even for themselves, for a little while, for some people, is the ultimate vacation.

"for a man to choose to serve his Lady is a very classical romantic gesture"

Truly, for a man to choose to serve his Lady is a very classical romantic gesture. When you think of submissive men, think of white knights on chargers;

"To thee my lady I pledge my troth, and I shall serve thee all my days."

[...]

http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/praise_sub.php

Dogtanian69 and Achedlock17 like this.
  2. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Very well said!!
    I think you have captured the essence of my dedication and loyalty to my Madame.
    She is my Angel!!

nonerect likes this.
  3. Deleted member 32299

"You're under a lot of pressure, all the time, making a lot of decisions, a lot of responsibilities that are going to affect a lot of other people, what better vacation could there be, than to take an hour, chuck all of it, and be somebody's slave for a while?"

Being a Police Officer, making life and death decisions, often everyday and risking life everyday this paragraph particularly rings true!

tiruh811 and nonerect like this.
  4. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    So few people respect the police anymore. It’s really sad when you think about it. Unfortunately some of the “bad” eggs ruin the title for many!
    I am not sure where you are a police officer, but I will say “Thank You” for all those you do protect and serve everyday.
    I have had a few officers in my family!
    Bless you on the job! Be safe out there!

nonerect likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice