In need of some ideas, advice, and guidance upon completion of a denial period

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WantingInsider, May 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Hello all,

I am in need of some ideas, advice, and guidance.

A little background: I'm under self control, with brief lockup periods here and there. I have no keyholder, or mistress, and I regularly edge myself multiple times a day. My last orgasm, as you can see to the left was on the 15th of March. I'm hoping to go 100 days, but might not make it that far. My longest previous to this session was 4 weeks. I'm now approaching 10 weeks.

Once I reach a terminus for this session, I plan on ejaculating.

I'm sure that I'll be in a state of extreme relaxation upon ejaculation, whether a ruined, or full on orgasm, (milking doesn't work for me, but is sure fun to try), and I would like to enjoy said relaxation, and not worry about capturing my cum, which I plan on consuming.

Now for the advice: Keeping in mind I'm on my own, what body position, and capturing technique can you recommend where I'm able to ejaculate, and enjoy the waves of relaxation that it brings, and yet not have to worry about capturing my cum? I hesitate to use a condom, as I don't want to taint the flavor or purity of the cum. My two main points of concern are, being able to relax while ejaculating, and secondly maintaining the purity and integrity of the cum, without adding any extra flavor to it's milky goodness.

Also, as this is my first experience of this duration, should I orgasm, and enjoy the fruits of my labor, or should I have a ruined orgasm to maintain the high that denial brings?

Thanks all :)

2. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    Nobody wants to chime in? I'm sure some of you must of thought of, or have done this before.

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Hi Solo,

A traditional heavy glass barman's shot glass works best for me. It is flared at the opening and the thick glass will not break in the throws of orgasm. I like to lay on my back with one hand working my cock and the other on my glans pushed in to ensure no back splash.

And of course, it is antural implement to drink from. Happy swallowing ;-)

Cindy :cat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice