In For the Long Haul

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by njboyincb6000, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    So here it is because now things are beginning to get really serious.

I am in my late 30s, and have spent the past 6+ years of my life serving ProDommes and Lifestyle Dommes on an on-and-off basis.

In 2011, I ended a 4 year vanilla relationship because I needed to submit myself to a Superior Female. A vanilla setting just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

It was at that point that I knew in my heart that I will always be submissive towards Women, and there was no greater thrill for me.

From 2011 through 2017, I had served as a houseboy, a shopping slave, and a chastity slave to several different Women. Almost all of whom had taught me the correct way to serve, how to clean, how to obey, and how to be a good submissive male.

But now, my life has changed. In 2017, Princess Regina had come into my life, and I have never been so happy. She is sweet, but also controlling. She is quite serious about my training, and has laid out some very precise rules that I am to follow. The two of us have a signed contract that itemizes certain things about O/our relationship as Domme and sub.

There are certain foods that I am not allowed to eat. my exercise program has had to increase dramatically (by 50%). I am to relay to Her my daily itinerary, and She can modify it any way She chooses. And of course, masturbation is no longer allowed in any form.

So far, everything is working out beautifully. I have lost 4 pounds since the beginning of the year, and have spent less time worrying about cumming, and more time concerned with Her well being.

I love how Princess is very interested and concerned with my future. She discusses everything with me in the long term. She has big plans for me, and wants to eliminate my need to orgasm. So far in 2018, I have been kept chaste 100%, and She has not mentioned a potential release date.

my ultimate goal is to equate my happiness to Hers. Instead of focusing my attention on "when will I receive my next orgasm," it will be "am I doing enough to satisfy my Princess, and bring Her happiness?"

That is my number one goal at this point. It has been a great relationship/arrangement so far. And I cannot wait to see what the years ahead will bring. I will definitely keep this blog updated to give details on O/our progress.

2. Wingman222

Wingman222 Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Sounds like a great year ahead. I look forward to your updates.

njboyincb6000 likes this.
  3. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you wingman. Yes for certain. Looks like i may have found "the One"

Wingman222 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Congratulations @njboyincb6000 you have been and continue to live the life that So many people can just dream of. And to to have found that special someone to share it with it looks like a Perfect relationship. I look forward to your updates. Congratulations.

5. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Have never been this happy before. Princess is my everything. Thank you again.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Thank You I was just checking out your profile and photos and they made me Wet. I like it when I'm wet so Thank You

7. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    January 18, 2018

17th day in lockup. Have gone without orgasm since December 30th, 2017.

The other night the base ring to my cb6000s had broken. The set comes with five different size rings, and normally I wear not the smallest size, but the one above that.

So I was obviously able to remove the device for the time being, and had notified Princess that I had an emergency, as my cock was free as a result of the ring breaking.

She asked me what my options were, and I told Her that until I can order the same size ring, I would have to wear the smallest ring, or the middle size ring which were both intact.

She ordered me into the smallest ring, and I have to be honest, this size is absolutely perfect, and I will continue to wear this size going forward. It does not allow any chance to escape, and it is quite comfortable. Was kind of a blessing in disguise that my ring broke the other night. Now my penis is even more secure.

Will probably order the 2nd size just to have it, but will absolutely keep wearing the smallest size ring which I love.

Thank You, Princess, for training me.

Wingman222 likes this.
  8. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Day 18 today. Still totally chaste in 2018.

Princess and i were talking this week.

She said that i will get a whole day free of my device whenever the seasons change. But on those days i will not be allowed to stroke, only to give him some time to breathe.

So on March 21st, June 21st, etc., i will be unlocked for 24 hours. Looking forward to that.

9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    One suggestion: if you need time out of the cage for irritation/discomfort/etc, ask her if you can unlock only while she and you are together. Then she can confirm that you aren't masturbating. When you have to separate, put the cage back on in her presence, and hand over the key. This works well for us. She even allowed me an orgasm last week (I jerked off while she watched) for making this suggestion, and then living up to it but not touching her cock while it was unlocked.

10. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually, the unlocking is more to just give my penis a break. The one day each season was Princess's idea, and She may or may not be monitoring me throughout each one of those days.

Happy to hear that you were allowed to have an orgasm last week. She is more giving than my Princess is.

The cb6000s is very comfortable, so the only reason i would need to be let out is for my cleaning 3 times each month. Of course, the cleaning happens with Princess Regina present to facilitate.

Thank you for the reply.

11. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    “Watchful Mistress”

This is the “Watchful Mistress” chastity device by Mature Metal. It is a custom made device, and Princess Regina has chosen this model to be my new home in a few months.

It will be custom made to my exact specifications, and is perfect for long-term wear. Unlike the cb6000s (my current device), this one does not need to be removed in order to be cleaned thoroughly.

It goes for just under $400, with additional accessories bringing it close to $500. On the company website, it states that this model is their best choice for a long-distance relationship.

Now I will just need to save up a little here and there before Princess can upgrade my current device.

I’m guessing that by April or May 2018 this will be locked on 24/7/365.

Attached Files:

12. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This was a very bad week.

And now it is over.

On Thursday evening, I got into a huge argument with Princess Regina. And by Friday evening, the relationship between Her and myself had come to an end.

So now my search for a new Keyholder begins. It is a bitter pill to swallow, because I believed that She was the one that I would serve for many years to come. But now things have changed dramatically.

I am so sorry to have disappointed my friends here in the Mansion. I know that many of you congratulated me for my happiness, and wished me the best in my new relationship. It is very difficult, but I am sure I will be back soon with some better news to share.

Thank you to all and hope to see you again in 2018.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice