In Dire Need

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maddezins, Apr 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maddezins

maddezins Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    So I am very disappointed in my slave. I allowed him to be free for the night. we had a very busy today today, and in the mix of our chaos he left my house without his cb!!!! He knew damn well what he was doing! Now I am in dire need of advice on how he should be punished. We recently purchased a strap-on, a riding crop, and a leather dress he is dying to see me in. Now I told him his punishment is that he can only fuck me with the strap-on while wearing his cb while im wearing this much desired leather dress. My only fear is that I will not be able to hold up my end of the bargain. All you Mistresses out there: I need help!!! i have no will power!!! But I do want him to be punished. I know right now he is probably jerking off without my permission, I am so fucking angry!!! His user name is lynettes_bitch so feel free to scold him and forewarn him of the pain and abuse he is about to encounter this coming week! And please help!

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Miss Lynette how 'bout when You see him again have him put on Your chastity device straight away. After Your property is locked away have him put on the dress and You put on the strap-on Have him wait on You all the while You can stop him from his assigned tasks to suck Your cock. Then after a few hours of servitude just tell him bend over boyfriend and have Your way with him.

Rachel

3. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I have been thinking about this because it is a subject that we often discuss. If you look on 'My Lock up Diary" in the vault we eventually drew up a list of escalating punishments that would keep me in line. Saying that, yesterday she threatened to put some pretty humiliating pictures of me all tied up on her profile which so far has been a very effective deterrent.

The thing is with us horny boys is we reach a certain point of frustration when in the moment the punishment is not that worrying anymore and the thought of it may actually turn us on even more.

Personally I would tie him up, tease him for a long long time and remind him that if he had not been bad he may have been able to cum. Show him what he could have had from you and when he is all broken and sobbing with frustration lock him up again for as long as you like. Maybe don't even tell him how long it will be for as it is a punishment.

Some time locked up and frustrated may make him regret misbehaving.
    :anim_25:

4. maddezins

maddezins Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Great ideas, keep em coming!! thanks

5. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    The thing about us locked up and frustrated boys is part of us wants to misbehave and push the boundries. For me the idea of punishment is exciting as well as a little frightening so you need to find something a little outside his comfort zone that will make him suffer or humiliate in some way or it won't be effective enough to stop him touching your property like he used to..
    :balls:

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    mostly i am tied down, whipped, beaten and spanked as punishment. Mistress also loves CBT as punishment. check out my photo gallery.

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Hi there mistress Maddezins!

I am no a Mistress so what do i know??? I suggest you think about your own pleasure, not your slaves. His job is only to give you what YOU really want. Maybe he need to learn how to satisfy you? I think you should be completely selfish!

Why not really let him understand his cock is your property? Lock him up! If you need a daily washing of the penis and cb, tie his hand behind his back so he can't touch himself while you wash "Your" cock. Do not untie him until he is locked up again.

Over here my Wife fucks me, not the other way around, when She wants to feel my cock inside Her. Sometimes She lets me cum, sometimes She locks me up again. I never know when i will be allowed to cum, that is very frustrating even if it is seldom longer than a week.
    My advice is, be selfish! Your slave can help you get how many orgasms you want when he is locked up. Or, if you want to sleep, you sleep! After all he is your slave! Enjoy yourself! Have fun!

Sophia (gurl)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice