in conclusion . . .

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Oct 28, 2016.

1. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    My words were indeed words of support at the time @beck thank you for yours

2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Sorry, but when you wrote "I would love to build a bridge from here to vanilla" I assumed you were talking about a bridge from CM to vanilla. So do you think CM is a bridge to vanilla or not? I'm confused.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    We have a rickety and fairly treacherous bridge between here and vanilla. Which some people are managing to cross.

4. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
  5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Can anybody illuminate me as to why specifically @Mascara^Snake has been banned? I have read and re-read @Administrator 's post:
    "
    Administrator, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    To All who cares for the future of CM:

I have had changes and improvements pending for a while now. Busy in my "real life" has made it difficult to allocate the required amount of time.

But there is also another reason for my hesitation:

The constant infights between members in here is thankfully not that wellknown to the vast majority of users and visitors, but it does take up a lot of my time, energy and motivation. And Energy and motivation is what I need in order to find any reason in spending time and money on CM.

I have decided to let go of a couple of members.
    [​IMG]@Mascara^Snake and [​IMG]@Billus. Billus because whenever I tried to get someone to behave, I saw Billus smear all over CM.....

They are however not the only ones to blame. Absolutely not. Lets just say that they were in the forefront:)
    I happen to know that a lot of the so called nobilities in here - esteemed members - are bad mouthing one another whenever they feel like it. Really really sad to witness.

I have decided to deal with those who seems to be more occupied with infights - and turning CM into their battlefield. They are welcome to leave CM if they insist on keeping up that unworthy approach. This place is supposed to be fun, helpful, openminded and honest. We should not double-cross one another here on CM, - and we do should not bad mouth one another. If we dislike someones comments or belief we face them and talk it through...
    No one will get kicked for being honest and gentle!

This is the only way forward for me & CM I'm afraid....

P.S.
    For those of You who will miss Mascara^Snake I will be happy to post contact information to her. But I have to get her approval first.
    "
    First of all am only posting this 'announcement' in this thread because the thread was locked and not allowed to be questioned or replied to. Frankly, it would seem that if "real life" does indeed take to much time away from the ability to oversee this site as stated, then perhaps someone else should do it.
    Second, I privately attempted to obtain contact information via direct message for Ms. Amanda, to no avail. Maybe she is done with me. That would be fine if someone would just let me know that for fu*ks sake.
    Third. I can only surmise that the rather curt nature, however truthful, of some postings by the aforementioned banned users was what prompted their dismissal. I suppose beyond that, here in fake life, the rules of the outside world do not apply and everyone loves each other and pets the fake egos of all who choose to interact, in this fake world. It is all fake, so, it doesn't matter... but we all must get along, um, wait, it is not real life, so it is fake, and wouldn't that mean if someone is being rather rude or speaking truth that is doesn't fu*king matter??? because it is all fake, right? Even the truth is fake in here goddammit. arg!! fu*king controversy!! fu*king contradiction!! fu*king bullshit. i should stop my whining, but who cares it is fake anyway.

6. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    "I have decided to deal with those who seems to be more occupied with infights - and turning CM into their battlefield. They are welcome to leave CM if they insist on keeping up that unworthy approach. This place is supposed to be fun, helpful, openminded and honest. We should not double-cross one another here on CM, - and we do should not bad mouth one another. If we dislike someones comments or belief we face them and talk it through...
    No one will get kicked for being honest and gentle!"

I can agree that double-crossing someone, as in black mailing them or affecting their life outside of this forum intentionally to do harm is a terrible idea and should be dealt with accordingly. However there is a burden of proof to be utilized one might assume.
    All else is a matter of opinion. We are supposed to face our accusers/bad mouthers/double crossers but do so gently. Right. Ok. Are the thought police going to divulge their exact guidelines or will users just have to bravely test the system and face possible excommunication?

7. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    yes... In conclusion, my favorite room is the bar. Because most in this world seem to find it acceptable for certain kinds of silly or irregular behavior while intoxicated, this is my home. I do not fit in sometimes, ok, most of the time. I am the like the town drunk around here i feel. spouting about this and that and whining all the while. most just turn their heads it would seem, and ignore me. That is fine, as i chose this room perhaps for that very reason. also because i can drop some cuss words and no one seems to care... because well i must be drunk...for fucks sake!

Random note: It has been a while since I have been locked. I am not exactly sure why, be it life is busy, or interest has waned a bit. things are good in my relations, and sometimes i wonder if being locked is appropriate considering some of my current obligations. but I will say that my device seems bulky to me thought i know it is not, and I much prefer the ability to tuck my parts back and keep them completely invisible. I can tuck while in my device too, there is just a strangely shaped lump between my legs when i do. like there is a potato in between my legs. I do so love my skinny jeans!

Anyway, I am still processing this great loss to CM. I haven't fully accepted it yet. I've been thinking of starting a petition to reinstate those that have been censored and blocked. Such petty behavior to just push someone out when they don't fit the so called agenda. I cannot see the benefits to making examples of such beloved and experienced members. There was a certain reality that was brought by those castaways. My thoughts are with them. Ms. Amanda, I hope you are keeping warm. I miss you around here, in case you couldn't tell.

8. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    whatever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice