In case of emergency....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Mar 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    She has a key hidden somewhere in the house. If I for some reason need to remove my cage I can text her and ask for its location, using our safeword. I'm not sure what would cause something so bad that it needed to be taken off right that second, and not in the 15-20 minutes it might take her to answer. Life is unpredictable, though, so I'm going to suggest we keep a sealed envelope with the location written down, so that if I need to I can open it and get to the key but she'd be able to tell I did. At some point it's about trust, too. I want to be in chastity and she knows that, and knows that I'm not going to do anything deceitful to get out of it.

That being said if you really did have some sort of medical emergency and need to go to the hospital, they would probably cut the lock off and remove it. If it was on with a screw or if you had gone permanent with a rivet or something they'd drill it out. Worst case scenario they'd cut if off you if they had to. A hospital is more then equipped to deal with this sort of thing. :)

2. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    I used to use the "frozen in 6 litres of water" system. It was effective, but took a huge amount of freezer space! Now I have given it to one of my friends for safe keeping. She is only 10 minutes up the road so, if needs must, easily obtainable.
    Jane

slave_m likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Been thinking, going to write on a card who has my key and her cell number. That way someone could get it off.

4. Pietje12

Pietje12 A champion was a contender who refused to give up.

Local Time:
    She has one and the one that's currently hidden in the bathroom (yes dear, you made it a little obvious :) ) will be given to her best friend who lives at a travel distance of 45 minutes. I adore her friend - not in a sexual way - but she is someone you love to have around. Secondly, she's very much amused by the games we play. I guess she's my wife's partner in crime and won't handover the key without having spoken to her.

It's more a mind play thing. I know they will make fun when her friend is on holidays or far away. If I really need the key, I have to make an effort. In case of a real emergency there are always pliers and I won't be the first with a cage arriving at emergency care in a hospital.

5. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    Interesting that both Piet and I both used the word “given” to a friend for the spare key. In my case the word is 100% accurate. Janet now owns it, has agreed that I can’t have it back. In the unlikely event I lost mine she will have a copy cut.

Ian has simply been told he belongs to us now

Jane
    X

slave_m and Pietje12 like this.
  6. Pietje12

Local Time:
    I have definitely no sexual interest in her friend, however it wouldn't surprise me at all if she would assume a keyholder role. I love the idea, but the only one who can answer this, is @TheKeyIsMine12

thefemdecided likes this.
  7. thefemdecided

Local Time:
    That’s indeed the role of a key holder

8. TheKeyIsMine12

Local Time:
    Pietje12, of course I contacted my friend and asked her whether she would keep the copy key to your cage. She smiled and told me that she was happy to store and keep it, under the condition that she could also vote whether it was a real emergency. We decided that we will need proof before she will give me the spare key.. in case of me travelling, you will need to contact me, not her. As she needs my final approval before handing over the key...

slave_m, Pietje12 and thefemdecided like this.
  9. Pietje12

Local Time:
    I had a hunch but didn't understand your message at first. You are telling me via a public forum that you made your friend a fellow key holder with the same decisive power in case you're off the grid. I didn't see this one coming, but it knocks me off my feet.

TheKeyIsMine12 likes this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Mistress travels on business pretty often and I am retired and have a cardiac history. Mistress got a thin choker necklace for me, put the spare key on it, attached it around my neck and then crazy glued the latch shut so that it cannot be unlocked. Now, I have the frustration of knowing and seeing the key right there around my neck at all times, but being unable to use it. In an emergency, the thin necklace could be easily yanked off my neck, but would destroy the necklace.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice