In case of emergency....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bnd2plz, Mar 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I often wonder what my husband would do if an emergency arose while I was out of town with the keys to his cock-cage??? What if he had to go to the hospital... would they surgically remove it? I'm sure the fear of this happening is part of the excitement in wearing it, but seriously what could he do?

https://www.google.com/search?q=the..._AUICSgD&biw=768&bih=928#imgrc=lz33Hplu938PMM:

I saw this item on Facebook today and it got me thinking of a way I could leave the keys with him but inaccessible unless an emergency (he could bust open the container). I wonder if this would increase his arousal or lessen it since I wouldn't be holding the keys on a necklace between my boobs in a far away place?

Your thoughts?

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I once thought about this. She doesn't travel, so if there is an emergency I would call her anyway, but any medical accident that needed its removal more than likely would need it removed immediately. Sooo...I guess they would need to figure it out.

I imagine a hospital has the tools to safely remove it. If it was that much of an emergency, embarrassment will probably be the least of my concerns at that moment.

She wears her key around her neck, and the spare is hidden somewhere in the house. There are literally a million place to hide a key that I would never find it. If I am home and she's not, a phone call to tell me where to look is all it would take.

I thought about getting one of those safes, but me personally like the idea that I can't just break something to get out. I like the head game of it being out of my control.

I think that safe thing is probably a responsible idea on your part since you travel. You never know when something starts to rub wrong or get inflamed. She certainly doesn't want me hurt or in constant pain.

bnd2plz likes this.
  3. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    I think I worry about things like this more than he does... I guess he's just used to solving problems when they arise and not worrying about everything beforehand. I like the idea of hiding it around the house somewhere but he wouldn't always be able to get ahold of me since I'm a flight attendant. Hmmmmm.

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I have a remote KH and we're currently using one of those to secure my key (the others are in a container under seal).

The only downside is that if my KH wants to do something to have me teased, the key's stuck in the box until the timer runs out.

bnd2plz likes this.
  5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    max lock time 10 days

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    keep one key on your necklace and a second key in something for an emergency.

some options:
    bottom of a 2 liter bottle filled with frozen water
    the kitchen safe you mentioned
    berried in the yard in a waterproof box.
    hidden somewhere in your neighborhood using geocaching: https://www.geocaching.com/play (this could be a fun one for general play, make him hunt for the key to be released)
    an electronic safe with a keypad that only you know the code to. you can then give him the code in an emergency.(this is what we use)

bnd2plz likes this.
  7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    A small piece of paper with a date and her putting her initials on it, then lay one key on it then wrap it in clear tape a couple of times. You can see her initials and it will be destroyed if you have to get the key out. It has been in may wallet for so long (when did the cb2000 come out) I actually forget it is there. Last time I changed wallets I almost threw it out.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Put the other key in an envelope and both of you sign it and date it if you want. An emergency key is important. I've never had to use mine but accidents do happen when she is away. If I do use the key when it's not an emergency I would be in very big trouble. This works for us

bnd2plz likes this.
  9. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    We use a lock box master lock makes them I am out of town now I just bring it with me if I need the in cAse of an emergency I just call my wife key holder for the code ,it better be a good one because she does not like to change the code but very inexpensive hoMe depot sells them the same kind the real estate agents hang on the door..

bnd2plz likes this.
  10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been into fetish play, mostly S&M for 47 years. I learned the hard and surgical way what the BDSM community was saying about playing safe and sane. I also had a Kidney Stone attack at work and I used my Emergency key because the stone had lodged and I did not know it because I ignored the periodic pain as most guys do. By the time I got to the emergency room my left lung had collapsed. They had to scan me with a machine that I could not have any metal on me, not even my wedding band. Then it was right into the operating room where they took off my jeans and operated. The infection was so bad that I was in the Hospital for 8 days. Most Kidney stone patients are in and out in two to three days. They had to go into my urethra to remove the stone and then put a catheter in. I am glad that I had my emergency key with me because there was no way I was expecting or planned for a sudden emergency at work.

First off, even without the key he can masturbate so being locked up does not prevent that. He asked you to lock him up so it was his idea and if he is trying escape or cheat, he is only cheating himself and should examine why he wants to be locked up when he is trying to get out. Making an emergency key available to him is as simple as buying small envelopes, the kind I used to use for coin collecting. Just big enough for the key. Then seal it and sign the seal so you will know if he opened it. That is it. Let him carry it when away from you. It is that easy. I have placed my life in the hands of a few women over the years doing much more extreme stuff than this. Chastity is the tamest thing I ever did sexually. I would never entrust another with my life if they did not ensure my safety. I have experienced what can happen because things you never think of can bite you in the ass. I was into some extreme and very dangerous stuff that could kill me if the woman I was with did not ensure my safety. I cannot trust someone who would lock my penis up and give me no way out. I can say my safe word all I like but that is not going to unlock me when my wife is not there.

Play safe and sane. Most of the posts about unsafe play are fantasy stuff. You cannot believe half of what you read. I was into the fetish community in NYC and despite drawing blood and other things that can make you sick like toilet games, everyone I knew played safe and sane. In fact, they went through great lengths to ensure that. Dying over a sex game is just a stupid way to die. :)

Charles3451 and Rtarvey like this.
  11. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    You know what would be a good mental mind f*ck ..... have a key made of soap or something that dissolves. Put it in there with water, and then say sweety your emergency key is in there see you in X days. By the way I forgot to tell you this is the only key I have for your lock. When I get back we will get a new lock with more keys. Bye Bye ...

Hide the key or take it with you .... Just count the time until he calls in horror ......

12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I forgot to mention what we did while I was away on vacation.

She had a laminator...pretty cheap. She had a very beautiful saying on a piece of paper and the key was on it and was laminated.

Any disturbance to it would rip the paper and would be noticeable. I never had to use it, but kept it in my wallet.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Be careful with the masterlock key boxes, I've had 2 break so far, and that was keeping them inside out of the elements. They kind of suck.

14. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Something I did with my last Mistress is have the key in a small plastic pill bottle (tablet bottle) until which she superglued shut so unable to "cheat" .
    However it is small enough to fit in my pocket and also easily breakable in an emergency if needed .
    Plus it had the added benefit of me hearing the key rattling around inside sometimes when I'm walking .

bnd2plz and bethanise like this.
  15. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Mistress Sonia chose to also use the Master Lock Combination Key box and W/we have had absolutely no problems with it/them. Mistress Sonia is the long distant Owner of this slave and the only emergency problem is when Mistress does not have cell phone reception like right now. Mistress is on vacation until April 3rd camping with Girlfriends, YIKES.

bnd2plz likes this.
  16. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    I have a Kitchen Safe, the company changed the name to kSafe. It works great with the only drawback being the timer only goes up to 10 days. Since I remove and clean the cage every 30 days I get around the 10 day issue by locking the keys , setting the timer for 10 days and then remove the timer batteries. Ten days before my cleaning day I replace the batteries thus resuming the timer from where it left off and my keys are unlocked on the cleaning day.

QED

bnd2plz likes this.
  17. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I made this key-safe for the spare key. The key slips into the brass sleeve, and the combo lock passes through both sleeve and key.

Mrs set a combination, so in theory she could give me the combo, but in a true emergency, breaking the lock is pretty trivial... but she'll know. Even if I tried to be sneaky and replace the lock with an identical one, I wouldn't know the combo she set.

18. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Funny, I just saved a pic of what we do - pretty much identical to hubsub; however his is much nicer looking. Mine is a flattened 1/2" copper pipe to allow the key to fit.

At first we did the envelope with my Wife/KH's signature across the seal but saw this idea from someone else - I like the idea of having to ask permission to receive the combination code if needed. Of course any lock this small (including the one on the cage) could be easily cut with bolt cutters.

[​IMG]

19. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Those spare key locking devices are pretty cool. However, they don't seem to be the most practical way to have a spare key with you when you are out and about. My wife also worries that some kind of emergency could happen while out and away from the house on my own. So far, our solution has been quite low-tech... Take some wide clear packaging tape and fold it over with the key in the middle. My wife has signed her initials with a permanent sharpie pen on each side so any tamper would be evident. It's tucked in my wallet while I'm out but with me if I needed it in an emergency.

manintyres and bnd2plz like this.
  20. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
  21. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    One suggestion I received was clear, flexible hose. Trap the key in there, it's visible without being useful.

My problem is that due to multiple keys that match multiple cages (Chinese cage issue), I have to secure more than one.

bnd2plz and boisub like this.
  22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have found that all integrated locks fit into all devices. So we just use the one lock and key.

If using a different device, just switch it out, but stay using same lock. I even filed mine down a bit to remove sharp edges, then buffed. Dremel works well for this and really cleaned up some of the rough spots from my cheap cage.

bnd2plz likes this.
  23. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With a much smaller padlock, my "key safe" would not look at all out of place on a key chain if you wanted to carry it around.

bnd2plz likes this.
  24. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    there is definately a different feeling between having access to an emergency key and not. I've played all ways. Initially I had a key in a tamper evident sleeve (similar to ideas posted above) which i carried in my wallet. Could use it any time I wanted but M would know.

On consideration and reading some discussions here I decided the use cases for that key were fairly small. That is, a number of conditions would have to align to create a problem and the odd of that were small. So M kept all keys for a while. . This was a Lori device and there was no easy getting out of it. That felt more intense. Definitely. No key that I could decide to use. No option but to ask M. Nay, beg and plead with M. Nay, most likely call safeword.

Now I'm in an evotion device. I don't have a spare key but could walk down to the shop and pick up a tool that would cut the band. I'm confident an emergency room would make short work of this device. Much easier to remove than a Lori. But there is something different between breaking a key safe and using the key and breaking a device. Both are evident to M but I feel a bigger barrier to breaking the device.

I think you have to work out the right balance of risk and control for you. There is some risk with not having means of escape with you. Careful analysis may tell you how large or small it actually is. You may be able to decrease the window of risk with some arrangements that don't provide the chaste with a key. Or a tamper evident emergency key may be the right solution for you.

bnd2plz and boisub like this.
  25. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    The desire for an Emergency Key is well documented and its availability is a certainly personal (or KH) choice. No dispute there.

For those of us who do prefer knowing a key is readily available should the need arise, thought I’d add to this topic on what I’ve got for when traveling about (quite similar to Nicoftime’s laminated method) and IMHO better than contained within a KH signed envelope. It also hangs up quite nicely on your key rack next to your house/car keys so you are less likely to leave without it. Makes for interesting conversation when observed there by your friends….

Emergency Key Holder.png

Simple Mobile Emergency Holder – fits nicely in a pocket, wallet, or purse for when it is unexpectedly needed. May not look like it, but is comfortable to keep in a pocket. It is easily reusable if ever necessary, too.

Key and ICE tag slips inside slightly flexible plastic holder where three sides are complexly sealed shut (where they would show evidence if tampered with). Prior to inserting, the key is partially glued to the ICE tag after being signed by KH. Being glued allows the tag to show if ever ‘bent’ or if the key was pulled off the tag during any attempt to use the key - as the tag extends over part of the needed tumbler section.

To use (after receiving KH permission of course!): simply break the KH numbered tag, slide the key out, break away the ICE tag, and address your “emergency” situation. Do remember to ask your KH for a new signed ICE and numbered tag!!

Pretty sure there are some more very creative emergency key containers out there – so show’m to us! (yes, some can be found in other discussion threads).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice