In at the Deep End

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by OnTheEdge, Dec 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    The story so far (Copied from posts in The Tower)

Today at 2:16 AM.

I've long been in interested in enforced chastity but it was only two years ago that I first set about trying it, by shopping online for a couple of Gates of Hell and a locking penis ring. Apart form a reasonable degree of hair pinching nothing much seemed to happen until somewhere later in the day they fell off as my testicles have perfected the escapology trick of retracting into my body. So far so much of a waste of time ...

For a while though I've been looking at the Seed Pod chastity device as when closed it contains both the cock and balls so less to pull out from. The killer feature though was in the internal ring which significantly narrows the size of the hole so I figured that even I couldn't escape. (That and the stainless steel version is made with bars rather than solid sizes so it is more suitable for long term wear both in terms of hygiene and not retaining residual urine (ewww). Then I figured this year I turn 40 I might as well have my mid-life crisis now(!) and spent out on possibly the most expensive (non-)sex toy I have ever seen.

I've been experimenting with the device for three days now and for the first two it was a disappointment as I found it would slip down my leg (even when wearing supportive underwear) and apply pressure particulalry to my right ball before finally slipping off. It took me a couple of days to realise that this was becuase only one testicle ever made it into the device at a time. The other was disappearing (in reality retracting and hiding for its life within my body) when I pushed the other one through the devices chastity ring. For a while I even became convinced that I only had one ball and this was never going to work.

After slowing things down a lot and using a lot of trial and error. I grabbed my scrotal sac for dear life and didn't let go trying to force the two now clearly visible balls one-by-one through the gap without letting go of the other. An experience which was perhaps best described as painful, even if I knew better than forcing the matter. After a while when I pulled a bit of skin/teste/etc through and then left it before coming back to do some more did I finally make it and was able to lock the cage with both the allen key and a padlock. Finally the device felt secure and what is more it was pushed up and close to my body - so even with its considerable size it was not "that" noticeable under my work jeans. Having tried periods of an hour-or-two I set a period of 8:30 hours to be locked so I could back out before going to sleep if there was a problem.

All was fine until the evening. I decided to sleep naked and spent a lazy evening watching TV uncovered apart from by the device. The weight of the device pulled it down between my legs but as it didn't seem particularly unconformtable I left "it" there. It was only a couple of hours later and just as the timer ran out that I realized my penis had almost come clear of the device and seemed unable to be stuffed back in. This I thought could leave em with a problem particularly if my balls remain trapped when I didn't have access to the key. Fortunately though(?) both balls with only minor prodding soon decided to follow suit out of the cage. A victory for health and safety a complete failure on behalf of the belt: I can gain permanent freedom simply be removing my underwear... that didn't seem right.

so I reset the cage and started again which is where you find me now. I'm wearing underwear again to give the Seed Pod support but it feels tighter than it has been and going to the bathroom proved to be somewhat of an experience having to tense and release my body to get my body to happily discharge. (There is a velcro/leather strap that wraps round the penis and testicles - and my body hasn't got used to it yet.) I'm laying in bed now typing this before sleep and the pod seems really tight around my girth. This was nothing compared with half an hour ago when I was idling browsing some chastity web teases via google. Something which I used to do occasionally when I was a chastity wannabe - talking myself into getting a cage. After a while of flicking through I suddenly became erect and athough the length of this cage isn't a problem (it's pretty big) there was pain all around the base of my cock. At first I didn't get what was going on - particularly as wearing the device there is no way to touch either your penis and testicles and it almost feels as if there not there - but then I felt the pressure in my penis as it tried to go into action at exactly the same time as the pain doubled. Everytime it tried to push the cages ring seriously bit back. I may get used to it but for the moment it had my full attention.

As of now the cage still feels pretty secure, though I haven't tried to break out. As a solo-keyholder I can't rely on the trust of others and not being able to sleep naked seems a pretty big downside (especially as for some keyholders that seems to be the default state of their slaves... ... ...). I use a 'Kitchen Safe' electronic timer to keep my keys and have set the longest lock up so far 18:30 hours which should take me into tomorrow evening if it stays on. Or if it falls off stop me from focussing on it until the evening when the keys are released again. So I'm now stuck for just under three quarters of a day trying to think pure thoughts!

I have however made the provision of an emergency key which I prepared a couple of nights ago. The Seed Pod locks with an allen key and an optional additional padlock. These I wrapped up separately in tight bundles of sticky tape that will take forever to unwind and stuck those into two "momentoes" of gifts I received from a special friend ;) - so if I ever need those keys I'm going to have to destroy two keep sakes that I really don't want to. Oh and I have a small key safe on order for storing mobile phones and gadgetry when travelling. It locks with a four digit combination lock which when randomized shoud take around 4-8 hours to crack. So if added together theres three serious dissentives for reaching the emergency keys even if there in easy reach. Oh and I've buried them into shared family rooms hiding them in plain site. But if I wanted to hunt them down with family home I might have some explaining to do... .

The Kitchen Safe can lock the (main set of) keys up for up to 10 days without and override button and its getting really tempting to hit that button next time round. A decision I may live to regret. I guess that is the motto of this site though: 'Be careful what you wish for'.

Perhaps in 18 hours, 10 minutes and 15 seconds we'll find out...

Jasmic68,Today at 4:07 AM

Really good write up, this could almost go in a product review! It sounds like you are graduating from a wannabe to a dedicated chaste male fairly well. It did make me smile reading about your octopus penis escape tactics and your balls refusal to be imprisoned!

OnTheEdge,Today at 6:07 AM

In my world its now 5:46AM and it's been an interesting night.

I spent the first part trying to find a comfortable way to sleep with what fault like a brick appended to my body. I could imagine myself either 'it' weighing me down to the bed like an anchor or alternately waking me up as my body turned in the night throwing the cage like a Scottish caber toss in different directions. Take off was fine but each landing being a surprising yank from out of the blue.

It seems that I needn't have feared for too much except for two things: Firstly, in order to try and sleep comfortably I tried putting the Seed Pod right between my legs whilst laying on my side. The resulting effect I have christened 'the nutcracker'. My balls were fine as they were/are safely locked away within the cage but I could suddenly feel the device moving as if a firm hand was pushing it into my body. This felt like a really big movement although I'm sure it can only of been a centimetre or two at most. What I think happened was that the pressure my legs exerted stretched the skin between my legs tight forcing even more skin into the device. I'm typing this now hours later and the device still feels a lot closer to my body and I'm less inclined to try pulling it off - especially without easy access to a key.

The second thing, was waking up feeling like my penis was burning and had somehow melted and filled the whole cage trying to leak out all the sides. It felt like it was never going to go away but finally it did... . I'm quite glad that I made it till at least five in the morning but that's probably due to the larger size of the cage. I quite often(?) feel the burn by the entrance ring when I my penis tries to erect itself and this was surprising at first with a strong feeling that there is not enough room and the sides pressing in on me. I realise now that this should have been obvious due to the second ring attached to the lid of the device which closes in to give 'less space' for pull out. It follows then that there will be less room for the penis to fully inflate (even if the cage is longer than average).

It's now got to 6am and there is only a small chance that I'll get back to sleep for the hour or two that I could have had... and the countdown on the safe says there's still 12:30 hours to go before I get to decide how long to set the clock for this time. I'm increasingly thinking that there is a lot less chance of fall out if I go long. Would I regret 10 days so soon?

Jasmic68,Today at 9:38 AM

I would not go as far as 10 days now. I would get to that by doubling up each time you lock the keys. so a day next, then two, then four, then eight before finally going to ten. And yes, I am fully aware that two times eight isn't ten!!! I just think you might regret it a few days in going straight to ten. For instance how will you feel the third night in a row waking up at 5am? It does take some getting used to, I know because my wake up time is somewhere around 4am and I am still getting used to that.

Good luck though, it is an interesting device, and you are the first person I have read about trying to use it.

You can find the original thread in The Tower here: http://chastitymansion.com/forums/i...146318threads/in-at-the-deep-end.16543/unread

2. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So nearly 18 1/2 hours... The pod survived the shower but still couldn't cope with me being sans underwear after towelling off. With the lock still tucked away in the Kitchen Safe it meant that I was free for a while. I resisted the urge to make the most of the "opportunity" and didn't seek to climax though I confess I gave a little help in returning my member back to its natural size. (No edging though.)

It feels strange to type that I couldn't live with a device which meant that I could never be (or sleep) naked and would be worried that it was suddenly going to slip down my leg and inopportune moment. Though now I'm having thoughts of my dick coming free and the reasonably heavy device remaining clamped to my ball(s) leaving me wincing and buckled over in agony wherever I happen to be at the time. Be at home or on public transport...

[Stop laughing. No, I mean it - stop laughing. It's not funny...]

I'm a little annoyed especially as I deliberately chose one of the more expensive devices on the market. I realize that no devices are technically escape proof, but I didn't expect to buy one which could come off so easily by itself. Is this a sign that I should not be into chastity? As above it's not so much being able to get out and having to reset the device, but the possibility of getting free and ironically the keys still being locked away for possible days.

So today I've fired off two emails. The first to 'Mr S' the makers of the belt and the second to Uberkinky who I bought it from seeking advice. Is there a way to make it more secure or do I think of returning the price under the fourteen day guarantee. As of now, I still hope not. There is a comment somewhere on the Mr S website about something they can do to make it more secure. I assume its sending the device back to make the velcro strap that goes around the testicles and penis to make it more snug.

Anyway, where were we?

At about 6:30 this evening the safe finally unlocked and I did a bit of experimenting to see how secure the device actually was if I tried to get out. Seeing as the key wasn't yet locked away again. I think what's happening is that over time in the device the penis moves which drags the velcro/leather strap upwards towards the top of the device and stays there. Then later if the pod has a chance to either fall between my legs - such as when sleeping - or raised directly upwards it presents the opportunity for escape. I'd still be a little scared of trying this without the key at hand as there seems a lot of potential for a testicle to get trapped or maybe even popped(?) on the way out. Not a risk I'm willing to take in the name of investigation.

To try and counter this problem I've tried another way of locking the device as the website says you can lock just the testes or both them and the penis. So the leather strap is now sandwiched between my penis and testicles and pulled slightly upwards to try and stop them escaping at the top. This leaves my member with a lot more freedom to roam around the cage, but I still don't think that I could touch it in there even if I wanted to. I'm currently just wearing jogging bottoms and t-shirt as I've been attempting to do some housework during the day and it's managed to cling on so far so here's hoping...

Ah, today is not going well. I suddenly realized just now that having not put everything straight back into the Kitchen Safe I had no idea where the locking Allen key had gone which operates the device. Not a biggie obviously - as its easier than trying to pick the padlock - but I don't fancy a trip to my local hardware store trying to match up the sizes. Fortunately I have found it again Which reminds me I should really lock myself up properly after this evenings experimentation. After all, believe it or not I am trying to stay *in* the device.

@Jasmic68 who was kind enough to comment on my original posts in The Tower has suggested I'd regret using my safe's full 10 day locking period quiet yet and suggested the following path: 1 day to 2, then 4, 8 and finally 10 - and 1 day will technically be the longest I've gone "uninterrupted" should the device actually stay on. So let's give it a go and a self-locker in case you want to play along at home - here's the proof:

Seed Pod.JPG
    Kitchen Safe.JPG Seed Pod.JPG Kitchen Safe.JPG

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    @OnTheEdge you said is this a sign that you shouldn't be in chastity.

Absolutely not!

If I have learnt one thing recently it is that this is not easy but it is massively rewarding. Obviously things are slightly different for you in that you are currently your own keyholder, but essentially the goal is the same. You are engaging in a mind game that takes the mundane routine of masturbating and maybe full sex and replaces it with something that takes the game and really ramps it up.

Wearing a device takes an effort. Nobody says that they are 100% comfortable and it just appears that the one you chose is no different from the rest. The good thing for me is that you have said that your desire is to be locked in, not trying to be a Houdini. So often I have read people complaining how easy it is to escape a device and my response is always the same. And? Your self control should be strong enough to stop you wanting to.

You are right though to be cautious about unwanted slippages, your testicle sliding through a gap too narrow for it is not a pleasant experience. I had that happen once and another time one got squeezed between my Holy Trainer ring and the penis sheath. I can honestly say I wasn't laughing!

4. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks again @Jasmic68 :) I'm not too worried about the comfort side (well kind of ... I'm not a masochist) it was more the fact that I've spent my hard earned savings on a locking chastity device which essentially fails in its one function.

I'm a little annoyed especially as I deliberately chose one of the more expensive devices on the market. I realize that no devices are technically escape proof, but I didn't expect to buy one which could come off so easily by itself. Is this a sign that I should not be into chastity?
    A slightly tired sarcastic dig at no one in particular - It seems as if even the device itself doesn't want me to do it! ... Don't worry though I'm not giving up yet - just hope Uberkinky and Mr S gets back to me. As otherwise I might just have well bought a tupperware box and drilled a hole in it.

All I want is for the device to stay on without me having to hold it. Is that too much to ask!

Thanks again for the advice...

5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Überkinky were really helpful with me when I was having problems. It took me four different devices before the Holy Trainer that fits me really well. The first two devices were absolutely useless but they did teach me that I really want this.

OnTheEdge likes this.
  6. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So I kind of cheated ... but it was necessary. We'll get to that though.

Last night I slept through pretty much the whole the night and woke up almost forgetting the cage was still between my legs. Except every time I became even slightly aroused the inner bar of the pod tried cut right into the base of my penis remind me it was there. Nothing like what if feels like though when it tries to get completely erect. In fact I must have slept better than usual because I woke up hearing voices (real ones...) outside of my room and it took a while to work out what was going on.

Being a Saturday morning I didn't get up immediately which gave my mind a chance to wander. When I first put on a chastity belt (which realistically was only only a few days ago) I expected it to focus my thoughts on to my dick. Certainly it felt that way when I tried a locking cock ring and Gates of Hell in a moment of experimentation a couple of years ago. But in this device I don't feel anything it's almost as if there is a void where my cock and balls use to be. The exceptions being when I start to feel stimulated and/or the device rest a little to heavily on part of my anatomy and I'm not able to shift it. Often the pain caused my penis trying to get erect feels like it has become pinched between two objects on the base - which I suppose in a way is true - it also makes it feel like it is going to be like that for ever more. Not because I don't think I will ever become flaccid again, but because it doesn't seem to take much erection to make the pain occur. It is however pretty much a dull thud in terms of sensation. The other day when I was positioned differently and my member tried to make a full rod of itself was quite different and a lot more memorable....... The kinky side of me ('cause of course chastity in itself isn't at all...) sometimes stares at Kali's Teeth devices like Mikes Spikes and wonders 'what if'. That's probably more of a wet dream than a reality though.

But back to the moment. Laying in bed with the day in pod, underwear and t-shirt, consciousness started to return and my thoughts turned to my plans for the day. The majority of which will be spent with a group of close friends spending time together in the afternoon and evening. My penis also decided that now was a good time to remind me that it was there and started gently stirring. In the last few days I've been able to put this off quite easily but today there was an increased desire if not to masturbate but to feel stimulated. For some reason. chastity makes me want to strip. [Self-conditioning from reading other sites???] Though maybe if I think about it that's just a side effect from feeling (sexually) hot. I started to imagine ... but then pulled my t-shirt back down and remembered that in my current condition this was probably not a good idea. My body definitely wanted shot of the underwear and not just for kinky reasons. Mainly because I hate having a constricting waist bound around me at night and hey why where clothes when you don't have to. It just feels more natural and comfortable. But removing then meant the device might try and escape once more.

Thoughts continued to drift and in particularly onto one of the group I'm meeting today. We'll call her C (to both protect the innocent and make it easier to talk about again,) and she has the potential to make chastity quite a problem. I'm not talking about either party jumping the other, I'm not that kind of guy but well my body works on autopilot when I am around here and this morning, lying, in bed it was doing its own thinking for me. The presence of the cage was adding just enough heat to make me sit and simmer and think about her for sometime and whereas I might have sometimes have taken matters into my own hands to alleviate the problem there was now nothing I could do. It's not so much that I would previously masturbate because I was thinking of her but in order to stop thinking about her. C is perfect and I don't like the idea of 'wanking' whilst thinking of her whilst she is not mine. I don't want to think of her that way at all (no I'm not a prude - stop that). But if I masturbated I got the thought out of my head and could move on with my life. So kind of when I masturbate I think of nothing. It's almost become automatic and repetitive and pointless - and so it became one of the reasons i choose to try chastity but needed a bit more encouragement than just controlling where my hands went.

I do have some objections to the idea of masturbation too. I have no problem with people that do it and think that it can be healthy option for people who choose to. It's not a faith or a race thing. But its also possible that the body can do this kind of thing naturally in my sleep and I don't want to let's just say 'waste seed'. When I could either be doing something more productive or finding a beautiful, consenting women and starting a relationship with her.

Anyway I digress. I was tempted to linger in bed day dreaming about C. Not in a sexy way but just remembering her hotness when I thought that this was going to go nowhere but a bad place. So I got up and went to bathroom and this is where my troubles began. For the second time it's been difficult to urinate. Let me rephrase that's - it's often difficult to urinate in this device. I'm used to (if you pardon the illustration) a constant solid freeflow of pee until I finish. But when wearing the device (thanks to the additional ring again) I kind of have to pump my penis to make the urine flow out in fast short jets. As throughout the whole time the entirety of my penis and ball are encapsulated by the device this means I have to 'mentally' thrust by squeezing the muscles down there. Yesterday, when my penis was strapped down with the velcro alongside my testicles this became an issue as there was a tendency for a few drops to remain in my penis and no option to shake them out before re-trousering. It's not problem if they fall into the device as I can quickly use toilet paper to wipe around the stainless steel bars. Getting up from the toilet seat caused my foreskin to shift and out tumbled more. (Ewwwww - I'm not into that sort of thing ;) ) A little mopping up however and that was all sorted. Though I'm not entirely sure how it would work in a public toilet, especially, if like many around my way they had run out of toilet paper.

Today was no different. Except, having left my penis free this time in an effort to better secure the balls within the device - it had retreated to its smallest state and although still trapped by the bonus bar in the device it was close to the top. Having said that my testicles were doing a pretty impressive job (if I do say so my self) of expanding to make pull out difficult - so that's progress at least. But pack to the plot: Urinating was a nightmare. To start with I wasn't sure if it was going to be possible or if I'd spray in 'all' directions. Thankfully thought that part of the operation didn't prove to be that difficult. The problem came with cleaning up. Whereas my penis usually shifts around a bit in the device - in part thanks to the velcro - it was now being pushed in and down behind a solid metal bar. At the time that did not seem like to much of a problem and a little leakage could be mopped up my underwear as it dribbled in if needed. (Still no...) Unfortunately when my penis became free that became more of a cascade and later when returning to the bedroom and getting up from sitting on the bed I found both a wet patch on the bed and sticky pair of underwear. As the cage is quite big, and as mentioned, before I can't really feel any sensations in the cage apart from erections I hadn't noticed that my member had been dribbling away through the bars cage and cotton of my underwear.

I obviously changed and tried myself off but it's not a good look. Especially when I'm going out for most of the day and know that a significant amount of beer could be involved. I'm definitely going to have to urinate at least once during the time I am out and its not going to look particularly good if I seem to have pissed myself. My first thought was to investigate the cage to see what could be adjusted. Could I for instance pull my penis back through or find a way of directing my pee our of a particularly side. But, one of the strengths of this device is its ability to completely isolate you from your sexual organs. When its on I can't not get to my penis or testicles at all. That's when I started thinking that the device would have to come off. Only I must be getting better at fitting it...

As mentioned above my balls had significantly swelled and with a bit better placing it might be possible to get them to a place where they were permanently trapped (or is that just wishful thinking). My penis on the other hand was in two minds. It looked like it was both trying to shrink itself to escape the bar and become trapped underneath it. Weighing up the pros and cons of wetting myself in public and group of my closest friends - including both an ex and a possible future... - I decided it was best to get it off. But that proved trickier than expected. Oh the irony. When I need it to stay on it wont and now when I want to remove it and I think I'm justified in claiming for health reasons, it clings on. (I never want to sit in my own urine, or get a reputation for being someone who does.) The key to its staying power seemed to be my penis. If that remains trapped by the device as my balls grow as they settle into the device they have nowhere to go either and voilà: permanent chastity! I just need to make sure that my penis can't retreat so much and that probably means velcro-ing it down again. (But if I use the leather strap on penis and balls - my testicles might once again regain their freedom. Arrrgh... Anyway its progress, even if I did discover this whilst breaking out.

So I'm free again and my private parts do feel a little tender but no worse for wear. To be honest this is the first time they have been free for a significant length of time in the last few days (12 hours) so they might do with the rest. As with yesterday my hand did offer them some comfort - partly to see if it all still worked - but it was very gentle and went no further than that - if you know what I mean. Not quite sure what I'll do when I get back tonight. I might try locking again but the excess beer in my body might be a help or a hindrance to that. I have also ordered an 'Atomic Jock Cock-Lock' by Oxballs which is a soft and stretchy temporary device made of silicone(?) It's nowhere near good enough for long-term chastity but would be usable in places that might have a metal detector. Anyway, I think I heard the postman come to the door a while ago so if its waiting down stairs I'll pop it on instead before going out. It has none of the security of other devices though. (I imagine it could be quite good fun with a partner though if they were around and wanted to tease you...)

Oh and one other thing. I had a reply from Mr S:

Hi Dan,

I'd suggest applying a neoprene cockring and/or ball stretcher prior to applying the seed pod. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Mick

Which was kind of them as although creators of the device I didn't actually buy it from them. I can't say that I'm particularly keen on ball stretching as I'm happy to leave them the way that nature intended. Though as with the Kali's Teeth above I have on occasion stared for a little to long at the web page for ball crushers. But I digress. That's something for an ideal thought not actually do... (So glad I don't have a Dom right now.)

A 'neoprene cockring' might work but I don't have too much experience of that (apart from the locking cock ring episode - which proved to be a complete failure). What am I supposed to do leave it on and then apply the device, or, take it off after training my body to reshape itself? Will have to take a better look later when I have more time.

Here's a picture of the escaped device keys and tags still intact whilst I wait for the safe to tick down to zero and try again. I escaped - but it's not my fault right. But for now I'll leave you frustrated and horny though unfortunately not for the same reasons.

PS: The Oxballs Cock Lock did come so at least that's some reminder not to touch. I'm wearing it now.

Seed Pod 2.jpg

7. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The cock lock is now feeling very tight around my package. Though that might be because I had to fully erect myself to get it on properly. I've heard some people saying (in reviews) that it popped of when they became erect and I wondered if I was going to be the same. However rubbing the device back and forth stimulated my penis until it was trying to (and partly succeeded) in escaping through the pee hole at the top. (Not sure what would happen if I tried to follow through - would consider experimenting in the name of science. But that might be self-defeating...) No doubt it will shrink back over time but I'm hoping not far enough to cause a falling off problem. (I also can't imagine it would be 'that' difficult to get off but may be if straining and bent its trickier.) So so far one nil in its competition against my other device which cost over £300 more. If only there was a way of locking it on...

For now though my only problem is not buckling over in agony when I see C later this afternoon. Especially if she asks what's wrong.

Still at least she's not going to think I'm incontinent. Now if I could just persuade 'it' to go down.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I'm enjoying reading this, keep the experiences coming. All the talk of swelling and masturbating and ball crushing has left me suddenly fitting my holy trainer much more snugly.

9. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yesterdays day out was good and the Oxjock fulfilled it's purpose of staying around my balls even if did fall off of my cock - and is not something that easy to replace at speed in a bathroom stall. The only real problem was when I was helping C with something and closed my legs to quickly ... there was an audible yelp. Fortunately no one asked why.

Surprisingly although there was alcohol I didn't have any and we all stayed soft (no pun intended ;) ). So when I got home I was calm and relaxed and full of thoughts so decided to switch on the TV. Whilst catching up with the contents of my DVR I fiddled around with the Pod to see if I could get it to work. My testicles didn't want anything to do with it and were resolutely refusing to fit through the hole. Eventually after much coaxing and persuading they got there. I even discovered a new hiding place one of them has around the base where unless you started to really press in to the flesh there (and pull up) you'd never know it was there. Maybe some of the times I think its gone in it's still doing a disappearing act? This may sound stupid not knowing if you have two balls in the device. But when trying to clasp it around your erect member before locking and the layout of the device its not. Also as this is a device which encapsulates both the penis and balls rather than letting them hang outside its not as easier to check after either. I did do a bit of feeling around my skin after to see if I could find an escapee and it was not in all the usual places so assumed that it had gone in.

A lack of (expected) alcohol intake over the last two nights has improved my sleep and left me in a more relaxed and contented state. So having correctly fitted the device decided to lock it on. Then having finished watching a programme I fell asleep with the laptop still resting on my waste on top of the bed sheets. Until sometime - who knows when - but early in the morning I woke up with a killer sting at the base of my penis. I always seem to put this down to having trapped by ball sac somewhere in a join as its a strong unpleasant pinching feeling. But as I wrote the other day its the internal ring which closes down the size of the device when locked to prevent escape. It does however serve as a second 'boobytrapped' function where by it exerts pressure on the base of any penis in there that dares tries to get erect. It took my a while to realise that the weight of the computer still resting on my lap wasn't helping matters either as one pushed up, the other pushed down.

The pain lasted for sometime time and my penis was repeatedly struggling to grow. Trying and failing, trying and failing, trying and failing. What seemed to go on for hours probably only lasted minutes.[When I started typing this sentence my cage didn't hurt...] It felt like a viscious cycle and I began to notice that my body was shifting lifting up and down trying to match the rhythm of my penis against the device. Trying to lesson the blows. But nothing would stop it but weighting it out. Considering this is the most action my penis has seen for a while (even locked in a device) maybe I shouldn't have been surprised that brain started to daydream - or should that be nightdream as this was a different kind of dream to my usual. It was as if C was there but just out of shot and about to discover my chastity. That she would/could touch various parts of my exposed flesh and come very close to finding out ... ... ...

This was how I could be sure it was a dream as even if we were in a relationship (which we're not) I don't think it would be sexually charged at the outset. Call me old fashioned but brains beats bedroom. But it wouldn't hurt to have a little bit of both. As a mentioned before I rarely think of C sexually at least in terms of fantasies and I don't think its particularly fair for someone I'm not dating. (Although I think - perhaps wrongly ... - that most people on this site would see it as fair game and 'hurting no one'. - I think that is why (as hinted at in another post) I've taken relief to distract myself from the subject either by getting up and doing something else or more often through masturbation. But the masturbation was routine and mundane and not connected with anything. It wasn't even something I wanted to do but it came automatically. Sexual energy needs to be discharged somewhere I guess.

But being locked last night meant that route out was blocked and whether it was subliminal, a metaphor, or just a plain old fantasy I could feel C knocking at the door. Like a spectral presence wanting to come in not to know but to come in and discover and tease. Whether this imaginary version of C (which is beginning to sound, slightly wrongly, like a sexy ghost) knew that she was teasing or was completely unaware of her actions is beyond me. But I remember wanting to keep her at the door in case she found out about the chastity ... in case she liked it.

This wasn't a fantasy I wanted to have. I don't want to fantasize about someone who is not mine. I know it could be seen as a compliment but it doesn't seem right (to me). If I was with her I wouldn't grab her and rip her clothes out. So I don't want to do it in my dreams either. That's my choice. But the rhythm of the chastity belt and my gentle thrusts to try and match them was having the opposite effect - however futile they were over all.

Considering that i Have a lump of stainless steel presently molded to my cock you would think that would be the first place I would reach should I want to get sexual pleasure,or at worst a proper erection, and try and wrestle the device from me. Maybe its because it encapsulates both my penis and balls (have I said that before...) I seem to know its a no go area and my hands tend to come up to my bare chest. Where even this touch changes its focus. With my brain having mixed messages of whether to try and get the best out of the limited stimulation or deal with the constant, growing and pressing pain at the base of my penis. In trying to give an accurate report to you now its started to cause me a considerable amount of inconvenience. Okay I'm changing the subject as the 'caged beast'(!) has now full awoken.

The email I received from Mr S suggested I try a testicle stretcher or a cock ring to improve how I fair with the device. I still don't think that testicle stretching is for me - and anyway won't it just bring my penis further away from the device and give it more chance to pull out??? So as a compromise I did go for a cock ring which will be arriving sometime tomorrow. I'm therefore locked into the Pod until sometime then when we can see if it helps stop the device slipping off.

I think I'm going to regret this though as the job of a cock ring is to make the penis bigger and harder tor longer. So although I'm going to close the cage when my penis is eventually docile. When it wakes up won't I be in an even worse world of pain.... Maybe I need to think this through before trying!

The other problem I had last night was that I was playing with the safe before bedtime considering what setting to put it on next time. After locking the pod back on I had put the keys and allen keys back in but had yet to press the button. Something which I only realized when I woke after having fallen asleep still using my laptop. If I'd somehow pressed the button in my sleep I could have locked myself for much longer than I was planning too. It probably was a little stupid leaving the number up high in the first place. But I hadn't expected sleep to over take me before properly setting. It also meant that during the full time I was suffering my night time erections I had full and easy access to the keys. By the time I eventually realized that was the case and had relaxed after realizing I hadn't hit the start button in my sleep it was too late and thought I'd better simply ride it out.

This needs to be a short one anyway [Why does everything sound like a double entendre now?] as I need to get out tomorrow to fit the cock ring. Then again if the device is staying in place then maybe I won't need to. But lets just set a short clock and see what happens after all it hasn't been able to cope with a full 24 hours yet. So there you go locked back in this time with code: 143383.

I'm off to go and try and think of non-sexy thoughts.

DSC_0032_ts.jpg

10. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    On rereading the last post ifs becoming increasingly obvious to me that the increasing amount of mistakes in the text bares a direct relationship with how 'hot' I was feeling at the time.

Perhaps best not to think these things through so much - as the cage keeps telling me.

(Weighting and waiting - was my particular favourite.)

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Good write up. The torture your brain is putting you through with unwanted sexual fantasies despite the pain it brings is something I fully understand.

12. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Ouch.

This is the most secure the device has ever been. My penis is even still beneath the strap.

But twice today (and one more coming up soon) I have had to sit on hard wooden seats which force my body into an upright position.

Now find any woman with a sharp pointed nail and get her to poke it at length in to your stretched perineum. Then do it some more. That's how I feel at the moment. Currently sitting with my trousers and underwear around my ankles enjoying the freedom, having not been able to escape the conversations I was having earlier.

I seem to have found my way into accidental BDSM.

Pros: The device fits a lot better.
    Cons: A painful stretch every time I use a hard chair.

Pub tonight could be interesting too - as the seats are essentially reconstituted pews...

The one day when I could do with the device falling off and it stays on.

1 Day 10 hours left on the timer.

This could be a long day - and maybe night.

13. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So glad I read that timer wrong:

23 Hours 52 Minutes and 42 seconds.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;

[Scene: Pub]

Me: [Rips up beer mat]
    C: Are you all right?
    C: You don't seem happy.
    Me: [Continues to destroy beer mat]
    Others: Yeah, are you okay.
    Me: [Chastity belt attempts to shred penis at the sight of C - she is essentially Super Girl in the flesh].
    Me: Yeah I'm fine.

Cue much uncomfortable shifting in seat and horny awkwardness.

Skip to now and I'm naked in bed with a lock clamped tight around my member - one which at entirely the wrong moment is absolutely and resolutely refusing to fall off.. I want to both walk round to her house right now to sort this out (whether clothed or not is irrelevant), or, equip massive sharp spikes into the chamber and super glue it permanently shut.

There's back story - but its pretty lame.

Expecting my dreams to be fairly punishing tonight.

And will regret posting his in the morning.

Highs and lows, highs and lows - be careful what you wish for.

15. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Coming up to half three in the morning and the device has literally gone down the toilet. Sitting in the bathroom it suddenly decided it had clung on for too long and fell off with a splash. Just over 11 hours being left on the safe clock.

I'm feeling a little bit like a bear with a sore head. A little because of the alcohol - it wasn't much (compared with sometimes...) - but mainly because of how much I can be 'manipulated' by someone who doesn't even know that they are doing it. (Okay, she might have an idea.) I can be intelligent and rational about many things. But her? No. [For proof - see the post above.] I've had significant long term relationships with people in the past over many years but to me she is kryptonite and I guess that there is no point hiding that on here after yesterdays 'little' outburst.

It is a good job (the Mr S recommended) cock ring is coming today or there is a likelihood that this project would have been shelved. I have a fairly active day job which involves being out in public and away from the office for whole days. It's just not worth the risk of it falling off during these times. If the device was easy to put on I could consider evening and weekends use but without a keyholder the routine would probably start to slip and the novelty would soon become wearisome. I'd get lazy and think I was going to be okay. But then sit down, veg out and lose control.

Now would be a good excuse to give up. It's 3:51 in the morning and I've just had to stick my hand in a dirty toilet bowl to rescue my 'Pod. This is not the time for making those kind of decisions though - I've still got the cock sling. It's not a brilliant device by any means but it should remind me to keep my hands 'away' until I can think for clearly in the daytime. Need to regroup, reassess and if my previous post is anything to go by make sure I never ever by a Kali's Teeth Bracelet.

16. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Oh crap - Testicles thought that they were playing a new game of hide and seek. Whilst my member was proving slightly reluctant to become erect (in order to fit the device on). When the blood finally did start pumping I need to remind myself pretty fast to stop. Can see why edgers could find it so awful...

Anyway the reason for the (fairly) swift double post is that in effort to get the cock lock on the ball part snapped rendering it useless. As there's nothing to keep it fastened against a growing member. This was pretty much its only use anyway as a quick reminder that forbidden goods were inside before you passed the point of no return. In fact it would probably be fairly easy to masturbate with the device on and could even improve the sensations if you were that way inclined. (More something for scene players than those making a serious commitment.)

Any how from two to zero available devices in less than half an hour and the keys still locked away till mid afternoon. Let's not even talk about 'Super Girl' ;) for the moment*.

4:44 - I really ought to try and sleep.

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Wow! That was quite a night. You have my sympathy, when my devices weren't working at least I had the support of my wife to keep me going. Don't give up though, I am at the stage where this chastity thing is really beginning to make sense, you can get there too.

OnTheEdge likes this.
  18. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    hi,
    were did you found that seed pod?

19. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi @tena you can buy it here from Uberkinky in the UK or direct from Mr S in the USA.

I'd advise having a look at the rest of this thread though before spending out on what is no small amount of money as mine currently doesn't seem suited for long term wear. Of course your anatomy might be quite different than mine.

Be also warned that especially on me it has a bit of a hidden bite which I didn't totally realize when purchasing...

20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Holy moley, I didn't realise it was that expensive! You really did jump in at the deep end! You should definitely leave a product review on Uberkinky. I have left a few for the stuff I have bought, they do post negative as well as positive reviews.

21. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yep @Jasmic68 I knew most ball trap devices where going to be pointless (hence going for one that considerably reduced the entry hole size after fitting). I also knew that I would hate wearing a (waist) belt, plus it would probably end up being a little too obvious to others via the way that clothing hangs. End result of a combination of lots of research and finally having some spare money.

This also seems a good moment to post a reply I had from Uberkinky a couple of days ago re: my questions about the device:

Thank you for contacting us. I have forwarded your query to Mistress Vikki for assistance and I shall come back to you with her response. With regards to returning your item, unfortunately this is an intimate hygiene product and cannot be returned if you change your mind.

Regards
    Lisa

Customer Services Team Leader
    I completely understand about the inability to get a refund and have yet to hear Mistress Vikki's advice - so will probably reserve my comments on the Uberkinky site until then.

The cockring Mr S advised should be arriving later today thanks to next day delivery. So tonight may be another chance to try a lock up.

Still waiting for the keys to be released anyway.

Seed Pod.png

22. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  23. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    at this price i rather but a custom made looker02 from steelweerks....

OnTheEdge likes this.
  24. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    [Ignore the post above Shockwave crashed mid flow and tried to post for me.]

This afternoon the safe door opened and decided to try again. After much patience and fiddling everything seemed to fit perfectly I pulled my underwear back up and for the longest time couldn't feel anything. Nothing. It was brilliant. No pinching, no chaffing, no stretch, nothing - just complete and utter isolation. Then a trip to the bathroom and as I removed my underwear again off came the pod. What? How! Another attempt pressing everything carefully, taking time and all seemed well then standing up it all started to pull back through - this is worse than before.

After dinner, ninety minutes of solid pushing, pulling and waiting chasing everything back in and through holes. Finding out how even when through it can still push its way out. Which is ridiculous - its the same size hole on both sides yet what can take thirty minutes to get in will only take a few seconds to get out even when pushing the device to your waist and taking great care not to pull anything. Eventually everything was in place and with a bit of a struggle the lock was eventually closed. All sealed in correctly and the device pushed right back to the bone. Then even when I deliberately waiting before closing the lock 'it' went on full retreat mode. (I like my penis the size it is - if this is going to be the result then I'm out of here...) The biggest problem [oh dear] was that this left a gap between the ball sac and leather strap rendering it useless. Lets see how long it stays on now. Still the cock ring has been delayed [it's double entendre night] according to the web so there still other options to try later.

That and the response from Mistress Vicki via the staff at Uberkinky:

There is a bar inside which pushes down on the penis to help prevent pull out, there is also a Velcro leather strap which straps the balls in place inside the device. Not sure what you mean about the gnome…

There are images of this item in use on the Mr. S Leather website as well as a demonstration video:http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB304/stainless-steel-seed-pod.html

If we can help any further please get back in touch
    So:

1. So far so obvious Uberkinky - I did tell you I already own the device right: Maybe Mistress Vicki didn't get to read that part of the email...
    2. Yes I did mention a gnome (accidentally). I'm going to blame predictive text and the fact that as I was a fairly (can I say that any more) vanilla guy, oh and English, I'm not that keen on braving a sex shops customer service centre. So the fact I did it probably meant I had had a few beers beforehand. Looking back it was the first day of some time off so probably... Hence: "Do you know of anyone gnome that will prevent this" [I meant 'anything' obviously.]
    3. The link to Mr S was better but as you'll know from reading this - I've already been there. Of note though was that in this video they only strap the balls....... Maybe we can learn from this is that I'm doing all the right things but the device just isn't right for me.
    4. At the end of the day I could basically have written this response to myself straight off the bat. I don't doubt that they were trying to help though. So thanks...

Sorry - I was just off looking at alternatives to both ball trap devices one Chastity Mansion user suggested the alternatives were either getting a piercing or ... Kali's Teeth. Slightly scared that I did consider it for a while as a night time only device - that's when issues are most likely to occur anyway. Would get lazy in putting it on though, and, well, owwwwwwwwwww.

Then I spent too much time on the Uberkinky site and well I've bought a new one... Booked a time slot for it to arrive next Monday so I'm home when it comes - which is probably what I won't be doing if this is works any better. Was initially looking at the Holy Trainer thanks to others on this site but its not available in the measurements that I would want. Apparently this one is good for "escape artists" and I think I've proved that I fit the bill on that one.

25. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Many women think that men think through their penises.

I think that my penis has just become sentient it has learnt how to get out of the device.

It's off again...

Hopefully the cock ring (thanks to Mr S) and the tighter strapping round the balls (thanks to Uberkinky's video) will make it a more reliable device. However thanks to the issues with C on Sunday (and a permanent cock ring really isn't going to help with that is it), I probably should retire it from active service.

Thinking with my brain, it is probably also more sensible to live daily life in a plastic cage as I work with a number of professional bodies had which might have good security on their doors. ['Beep, Beep, Beep ... well we've already taken your belt - are you wearing anything else metal?'] But I did like the 'pod due to its easy clean options. So I hope the new one dries out well too.

It feels like I've been talking mostly about tedious technical stuff recently - but I want to give a full picture of what it's like to start off from the fittings to the psychological damage.

Talking of which - I might need to blacklist Google Images on my computer as I may happened to have chanced upon the following images earlier today:

Supergirl-sexy-4.jpg SuperGrrrrl.jpg

The first one has moving gif here ;)

I can not at all think how I ended up searching for these images. No, no reason at all.

Thought chastity was supposed to help you take your mind off such things.

Night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice