IMPORTANT INFO to all members and moderators

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Jens, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    #1 Jens, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Hey All! - this is Administrator speaking.
    (Well, my name is in fact Jens;-)

I have some important news about the future of the Mansion to tell You all,
    - now the transition of ownership is finally completed.

So please stay with me through this:

CM is back for good, and kicking!

Let me assure You that CM - "The google of Chastity" is back for Good, and we are having more and more members coming back to us after the blackout, and many new ones seems to discover this safe haven for the chastity lifestyle. In combination with the projects we are about to introduce we are looking at a bright future for all of us.
    Currently we have approx. 22.000 members, not all active of course ;-) and some may never be active in here again. On top of that we have every day more then 1200 visits from the outside, people who are browsing the forum.
    Let's together convert a substantial amount of these to genuine members - shall we?

Are we freaks?

It has been one of the cornerstones ( there ARE others too ;-) ) in my motivation to keep CM alive - after some shaky troubled times, - to see CM as a driving force in a struggle to make this lifestyle better understood and more accepted in society.
    Well, for some it is purely a wonderful kink to play chastity and denial games. Great!- Keep up your inventive plays guys and girls, parttime subs sissies and dommes.
    But for some it is truly a dead-serious lifestyle, something that has been a crucial game changer, a salvation, for themselves or for themselves and their relationships with partners and/or lovers. I am one of these myself.
    In tribute to the power of this lifestyle I like to do what I can to make it more mainstream, but not less kinky, not less sensational, not less emotional, not less painful, not less intimate etc. etc. etc...

It is a wonderful tool in the art of love making, in the art of exploring sexuality and climaxes, in the fine and exciting art of female dominance and FLR, but it is also a wonderful tool in the fragile art of social living, for building and preserving loving and caring relationships.

So we are not freaks! We simply wants to get more out of life!

Future plans for The Mansion

We - the board and I - have currently six main focus-areas that will be addressed in the coming months:

1. More guidance to newcomers - The mountain is high in the beginning and guidance for males and females is crucial. Some layout and feature changes will have to be implemented to support better guidance.
    2. More structured information, and reviews - Why not get it from the experts - our users?
    3. Better support for mobile devices - More and more traffic is generated by mobiles and tablets
    4. More obvious and better enforced policies to preserve this as the clean "Google of Chastity"
    5. Pro-active actions from the staff to keep this place friendly and free from fractioning and bad mouthing.
    6. Active soliciting for more members - through various upcoming activities.

All this to make CM the best place to be - for all of us, entangled and enchanted in the lifestyle. It is going to be great!

Active Members and Moderators

We depend upon You!
    Without active caring and sharing members CM is nothing. Period!
    Well, by providing tools, structure, accessibility, and a pleasant and safe environment members blossom and visitors convert.
    With good moderators we protect this safe haven, and inspire members across. Moderators who have a variety of focus areas and experience are so important for the Mansion..

What does a mod do?
    With extras tools and permissions compared to others members - moderators can launch and intervene in threads and post and make sure that fairness and ethics are preserved.
    Abusive attacks and too extreme behaviour and postings can be deleted or edited.
    Moderators have access to sections of the Mansion where we can, in peace, discuss issues related to member behaviour and the future of the Mansion - and agree upon what actions are to be taken.
    Moderators are listed as such on the forum, and members will know that moderators have these powers.

Moderators are responsible too...

To preserve this easy going, yet very safe and pleasant environment CM has been associated with over and over, Moderators holds a great amount of responsibility. As the lighthouses they are, they can have great influence on the overall well-being of the Mansion.

The Mansion is in need of new Moderators

When I look at the current set-up I would like to think that a bit of fresh air, fresh blood could be a good thing for the team. Don't get me wrong. I am very grateful for the job that has been done in the past. Being a Moderator can be a time-consuming task for sure, but it is also a privilege, and gives the members in question extra powers, respect and profile. Some like that a lot ;-)

Together with the Board I have decided to make some changes to the moderator team to offer support for the future plans we have for the Mansion. I do hope You will all welcome the changes and the new moderators - who will be properly introduced to You all in the days to come.

We have selected moderators based on:
    1. Recommendations over time
      There was a call out for mods under the former leadership - and we have not forgotten
    2. Versatility - but also giving priority to members to have a refreshing take on one or more focus areas.
    3. A "healthy" mixture of females and males
    4. Representation of different regions and time-zones. We are a multi-cultural and multi regional society in here, and we would like that to be reflected in the mod-team.
    5. A mod-team that can work together - without any blocking conflicts among moderators.

Ancient conflict - goes on an on...

I would be lying if I told You that we do not have these kind of conflicts in the current mod-setup. Not a big thing, but still big enough to take center stage over and over again, and it makes members rethink their overall impression of the Mansion.
    I have talked with way too many members who have expressed disappointment and distress over this.

Together with the Board I have decided to end this ancient never ending conflict by separating the opponents. Some stays as mods - and some will not - and new mods will join in. We like to think that we will hand over the moderation task to a team with no internal conflicts. They deserve just that, don't You think?

And You deserve it as well!

Some may question this decision and may think that we voted for the wrong side in the conflict. I think not!
    I have the overall well-being of CM and its members at heart. And conflicts got to end right here;-)

No one will be allowed to betray our trust and the powers we give them.
    And that goes for ALL members and moderators.
    I and The Board will act upon such misconduct immediately.

Have faith in that!

Have faith in Chastity Mansion - the Google of chastity
    -and enjoy Your stay with us!
    The Board will do whatever it takes to preserve and expand this Forum with warm hearts and great ethics:)

Expect the new moderator team to be presented to You in a few days time - and for our six focus areas to be addressed momentarily.

Best to You all

Jens - Administrator of the Mansion

Dawg808, lacy02, Caged Wolf and 15 others like this.
  2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    Almost ready to introduce the entire Moderator team! Excited and grateful.

lacy02 likes this.
  3. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    I'm grateful for all the support i have received the last couple of days.
    I hope it will become clear to ALL members - that I have the best of interest for the wellbeing of the Mansion and its members at heart! :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice